Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Obligatory Sunday Shits and Giggles. :smug

Posted by frenzy 
Obligatory Sunday Shits and Giggles. :smug
October 23, 2011
This round is brought to you courtesy of Failblog and Photobucket.

Oh jeebus.

Accidents happen.

The guy looks like he could use a life too.

Fool proof my ass.

I'm afraid that's all I have for this week.
I hope you all still enjoy though. c:

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin

Anonymous User
Re: Obligatory Sunday Shits and Giggles. :smug
October 23, 2011
I kind of want to hand out copies of Daddy Drinks Because You Cry to every squalling little fucker I see throwing tantrums out in public. smug
October 23, 2011
waving hellolarious

The kid book titles were my favorite.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 24, 2011
Abstract
Common sense will tell you to put aluminium foil under the pizza when you put it in the oven.

Some people don't have any. I worked with a woman back in the 80's WELL before those noodles you don't have to cook before baking were invented, who asked me for my lasagna recipe and the next day complained that while the sauce was good that the noodles in it were crunchy. My directions didn't specifically say to cook the noodles first, so she hadn't. This same woman tried to boil an egg in the microwave.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Actually, there IS a pop-up anatomy book....I've seen it, trouble is, I can't remember the exact title. There was even a pop-up sperm swimming around an ovum....
October 24, 2011
kidlesskim
This same woman dumbass tried to boil an egg in the microwave. the world 'fail' on flames

Fixed it.
:biggrin2

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
October 24, 2011
OMG, I have a pop up book of human anatomy, and when my nephew was little, I used to open up the first page, where the half skull, half musculatory face was and scare him out of my room....
I still have that book somewhere, and I was going to search it out. It's probably pretty rare, and in excellent condition. It even has moving parts, where you can move the muscles and veins to see how blood works, everything. From what I remember, there was NO mention of inpigness.
I purchased that book in the early 80s. Probably around 81 or so.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login