Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Woman, 24, rapes her 10-month old son & sends pics to boyfriendangry smiley

Posted by CFinPenthouse 
Woman, 24, rapes her 10-month old son & sends pics to boyfriendangry smiley
September 09, 2011
This disgusting bitch brutalized her child and had the gall to send videos to her boyfriend.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source

A 24-year-old Ohio woman charged with raping her 10-month-old son and sharing the videotaped assault with her boyfriend is being held behind bars tonight on a $1 million bond.

Ashley Jessup of Dublin, a city about 20 miles northwest of Columbus, was arrested on Aug. 31 on two counts of rape of a child under 13 years old, one count of endangering children and one count of pandering sexually-oriented matter involving a minor.

A Franklin County grand jury indicted Jessup on the charges. She is scheduled to be arraigned on Monday.

According to Franklin County Prosecuting Attorney Ron O'Brien, Jessup sexually abused her baby at her Camden Circle home on Aug. 30. She allegedly performed sexual acts on the baby, which she videotaped and emailed to a boyfriend in Battle Creek, Mich.

"They were sending sexually explicit material back and forth to each other," O'Brien told The Huffington Post. "She then, at his suggestion, sent a video of her engaging in sexual conduct with [her son], along with some other material that was both sexually explicit and unusual."

A former girlfriend of the man discovered the video on Aug. 31 and called the Michigan State Police.

"The state police saw some of the material [and] then contacted the Columbus police and did a search warrant here," O'Brien said. "They seized her computer, her video camera and some other things."

Following Jessup's arrest, her infant son was taken into protective custody. Jessup's mother, who has not been identified, reportedly told WBNS-TV that she was shocked and humiliated by her daughter's arrest.

The baby's father, Jonathon Vasquez, 19, also of Battle Creek, is now trying to get custody of his son.

"I honestly don't understand how anyone can do it to their own child. That's disgusting; it's ridiculous," Vasquez told WWMT.
Re: Woman, 24, rapes her 10-month old son & sends pics to boyfriendangry smiley
September 09, 2011
Say it with me, "Parenting makes you a better person."
September 09, 2011
I've said it before, I'll say it again...put them in general population. Things will take care of themselves from there.
September 09, 2011
She's 24, the baby daddy is 19? This girl has many, many problems.
surfinbird
She's 24, the baby daddy is 19? This girl has many, many problems.

That was my first thought , also.
September 09, 2011
angrily flogging with a whip :cen :flaming angry flipping off
September 09, 2011
This only proves that moos can be pedos too...and that many of them engage in sickening behavior with their own children. I am glad that she is behind bars...I'd love to have her raped and assaulted while she's in there, so she knows what it feels like. angry smiley
September 09, 2011
Sick! and what's even more disgusting is thinking of how many of these types of things are never reported.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
September 09, 2011
just look at her...i hear the banjos strumming already.

L'enfer, c'est les autres.
September 09, 2011
Somebody needs to punt this bitch straight into the sun too angry smiley
September 09, 2011
I don't understand how people can find something so wrong and disgusting arousing. Sick, sick, sick.
I agree, put them both in general pop.
September 09, 2011
Goddamn. And this bitch has the gall to smile, too? That is just mind boggling how someone can do that to kids.

Prisoners don't take well to people who abuse children.
September 10, 2011
I don't understand how people can not only somehow find children sexually attractive, but their OWN children too? And I'm glad this made news not only for the obvious reasons of abuse, but also to prove that men aren't the only ones who can be pedos. Women can sexually abuse kids just as much, but since everyone thinks mothers are totally angelic and innocent, a vast majority of female abusers are never brought to justice. Meanwhile, a guy who so much as looks in the general direction of a child will get thrown on the sex offender registry faster than you can say "statutory rape."
September 10, 2011
sums up the "it's different when it's your own" bingo...shees what a sickotwo faces puking
September 10, 2011
This is really repulsive. angry smiley
September 10, 2011
Shame Michigan has no death penalty. But no matter--just put her into the general population and make sure that people know what she is in for and they will take care of her...sick bitch.
Do humanity a favor, and take both of these fuckers behind the shed. :flaming angrily flogging with a whip
September 10, 2011
juklinwaro
Prisoners don't take well to people who abuse children.
Time to play "Hide the Broomstick"!

NOTHING surprises me anymore!

Sick fucking world!!smile rolling left righteyes2

jbs
September 11, 2011
What the fuck That's all I got. Look, I understand getting frustrated with a kid and wanting to give it a smack on the ass, but this? What in the hell? I want to to punch this bitch in the mouth. This is disgusting
Just goes to show that mothers can be pedophiles and sexually harm kids, too, despite the stereotype of "saintly" motherhood. If guys so much as look at kids they end up being labeled pedophiles.
September 11, 2011
This entire thing is absolutely REVOLTING and repulsive.::brbl

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 11, 2011
Huh, this girl looks so much like one I went to college with who was also from the slums of Columbus, Ohio. She had a baby daddy, got knocked up at the age of 15, sent off to a woman's college (the one I attended) and she planned on becoming a doctor but never quite made it - had to give it up so that she could take care of her kid. She was married to another guy briefly but he left her, too.

But no, getting knocked up and squeezing out a crotchmaggot doesn't make one doctor material, I s'pose.
September 12, 2011
selidororous, in their fevered baby rotted brains, it does...
but then, they'd lose all their hand outs.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Cambion
I don't understand how people can not only somehow find children sexually attractive, but their OWN children too?

I don't think the mother was sexually attracted to her son, but rather than her boyfriend is a pedo, suggested she do these things, and she is so screwed up she did them for the boyfriend.

Hardly an improvement though. What a poor excuse for a parent.
September 14, 2011
Kelli
Just goes to show that mothers can be pedophiles and sexually harm kids, too, despite the stereotype of "saintly" motherhood. If guys so much as look at kids they end up being labeled pedophiles.

Women get a lot of free passes on the child and nurturing aspects of things. In fact, they get so many free passes, I think a lot of child molesting these days are unloaded onto men, who are now afraid to touch their own kids, when it is actually women doing it. Society has conveniently stashed and continues to conveniently hide such wonderful examples that you see on "Deadly Women" who murdered children. There was a reason Bathory was more of an influence than Vlad Tepes for Bram Stoker's vampires (in fact, Vlad Tepes was mostly an influence for the name "Dracula"-he is a national hero of Romania and was pretty much no different behaviorwise than any other medieval lord or Crusader).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login