Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Don't get an animal if you won't look after it, scumbag :cen

Posted by Anonymous User 
I went to pick my cat up from the vets Friday afternoon (he'd been castrated, bless him). There were two women in front on me as I was walking up to the door, I'm guessing a woman and her daughter. Older woman's around 45-50ish, younger one looks maybe late teens. Young Bint has a carry box containing 2 kittens (that didn't look big enough for 2). I nodded to the receptionist, who recognised me from earlier, and I sat down to wait for my cat to be sorted and ready to take home. So I can clearly hear what the Binty Duo are saying.

Young Bint: I want to get on PDSA (this is a government welfare thing so doleites don't have to pay vets bills)

Receptionist: OK, here's the forms..........(spies the 2 kittens in the box).....you can only claim for one animal, just so you know

YB: What do you mean only 1! that's ridiculous

No, what's ridiculous is scumbags like you even being allowed NEAR an animal

R: Well, that's how is, I'm afraid. The government will only fund one animal per household

Older Bint: Oh, so PDSA covers everything then, doesn't it?

- At this point, the vet calls me into a room to talk about the operation and take Manny (my cat) home. After a couple of minutes, I emerge back into reception to hear this:

OB: So do we HAVE to get them vaccinated?

I'm guessing that PDSA must only pay for non routine treatment, not being dole scum I've never looked into it myself. But these bitches were well put out they might have to pay some money to the upkeep of these kittens, who were gorgeous lil black and white fluffballs. I wanted to take them off the counter and take them home with me.

I was so mad. It cost £35 for Manny's injections,and another £35 to have him chipped and castrated. And these scumballs don't even want to pay that?!?! Manny had a bit of a diarrhoea prob a couple weeks ago, so I tok him to the vets and got some antibiotics for him - £35. A steal as far as I was concerned to get him better. But these Doly Doris' probably would've left im shitting his insides out till he was nearly dead from dehydration!

Dole scum just sholdn't be allowed creature comforts afforded to the workers, like pets! mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob
Re: Don't get an animal if you won't look after it, scumbag :cen
November 13, 2011
If the Welfare whores can't even afford their loaves then they can NOT afford to properly care for an animal and shouldn't be allowed to have them.angry smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
November 13, 2011
GaiasRevenge
I went to pick my cat up from the vets Friday afternoon (he'd been castrated, bless him). There were two women in front on me as I was walking up to the door, I'm guessing a woman and her daughter. Older woman's around 45-50ish, younger one looks maybe late teens. Young Bint has a carry box containing 2 kittens (that didn't look big enough for 2). I nodded to the receptionist, who recognised me from earlier, and I sat down to wait for my cat to be sorted and ready to take home. So I can clearly hear what the Binty Duo are saying.

Young Bint: I want to get on PDSA (this is a government welfare thing so doleites don't have to pay vets bills)

Receptionist: OK, here's the forms..........(spies the 2 kittens in the box).....you can only claim for one animal, just so you know

YB: What do you mean only 1! that's ridiculous

No, what's ridiculous is scumbags like you even being allowed NEAR an animal

R: Well, that's how is, I'm afraid. The government will only fund one animal per household

Older Bint: Oh, so PDSA covers everything then, doesn't it?

- At this point, the vet calls me into a room to talk about the operation and take Manny (my cat) home. After a couple of minutes, I emerge back into reception to hear this:

OB: So do we HAVE to get them vaccinated?

I'm guessing that PDSA must only pay for non routine treatment, not being dole scum I've never looked into it myself. But these bitches were well put out they might have to pay some money to the upkeep of these kittens, who were gorgeous lil black and white fluffballs. I wanted to take them off the counter and take them home with me.

I was so mad. It cost £35 for Manny's injections,and another £35 to have him chipped and castrated. And these scumballs don't even want to pay that?!?! Manny had a bit of a diarrhoea prob a couple weeks ago, so I tok him to the vets and got some antibiotics for him - £35. A steal as far as I was concerned to get him better. But these Doly Doris' probably would've left im shitting his insides out till he was nearly dead from dehydration!

Dole scum just sholdn't be allowed creature comforts afforded to the workers, like pets! mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob

THIS! I had three cats and I paid for all their bills: spay-neauter, shots, regular flea baths, boarding at an excellent kennel when I had to travel. What is this crap with wanting government to pay for your pets?! I mean I paid the bills because they were my cats and I was responsible for them. Unbelievable.
November 13, 2011
One of the reasons that I do not currently have a pet, is that I am extremely low income.
I would not want any animal to have even a few minutes of discomfort or pain because I did not have funds for adequate veterinary care.
November 13, 2011
I'm kinda surprised the dumb whore actually even brought the cats to the vet in the first place. Just about everyone I know - on the dole or not - who has cats only ever takes them to the vet to get fixed or have them put down when they become severely and noticeably ill. Part of me thinks it's good that there's something to help keep animals healthy if dumbfuck breeders decide they need a living toy house pet, but the other part of me thinks if they need to apply for this shit, they shouldn't have pets in the first place.

Too bad vets' offices couldn't take down the info of people who use the free service and use said info to locate the pet owners and take the animals away. I can only imagine what will happen to that other kitten since this vet care service only covers one animal. Odds are one will go to the vet regularly and the other will not, will be given away, or will just be abandoned somewhere because it's an inconvenience once it reaches sexual maturity and begins pissing everywhere or howling day and night.
November 13, 2011
I really wish a law would be passed concerning pet ownership. My apartment complex has a feral cat colony that currently consists of thirty cats, (thirty that I know of), and I tell a cat at least once a night, "I haven't seen you before." The reason I feed this many strays??? BREEDERS!!! Every time I read a post about breeders who don't need pets I hate them even more. If breeders feel they need a pet that badly they should have to be approved for it.
November 14, 2011
Cambion said, "Just about everyone I know - on the dole or not - who has cats only ever takes them to the vet to get fixed or have them put down when they become severely and noticeably ill."

Too true in general, but I can honestly tell you that I just spent over $300 on my Siamese mix when her jaw swelled from an infection after she lost a lower incisor. Had to put off getting a repair done to my main vehicle (using a gas-guzzling pickup right now), but my baby Mitts was worth it.

Every time I go to my regular veterinarian I am usually the only person in the waiting room with a cat: everyone else there usually has dogs. And sometimes I get some funny looks from some of the macho types with their big mutts, since men aren't supposed to care about cats...
November 14, 2011
Well, I stand corrected - I know one person who has gone a few thousand into debt trying to save his sick kitty that eventually needed to be put down. When my one boy kitty had a loose tooth (one of his canine teeth), I said he should go to the vet to get it pulled. This was when my mother's idiot was still in the house. I came home one day to see the cat missing that tooth - turns out the idiot decided to save money and yank the tooth out with pliers. It was pretty loose, so I'm hoping it didn't hurt him much. I was still pissed off, though - I hate when that moron would do shit to my cats. Like he half-assedly shaved my fat male once because he felt I wasn't brushing him enough. Or he tried to kick one of them, missed, and kicked a hole in the door (that was funny because he got bitched out by my mother). So glad he's not here anymore.

I know vet bills can get pretty fucking pricey, but if you don't want to pay them, don't own a goddamn pet.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login