Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:wtf Bingo filled blog post of the rant-ish persuasion.

Posted by frenzy 
:wtf Bingo filled blog post of the rant-ish persuasion.
November 17, 2011
Is this sarcastic? I really hope it is.

So, in searching around the interwebz for some late night eye rolling, I came upon this.

This chick sounds like a bitter wannabreed with some issues.
Either that or a breeder pleaser with some SERIOUS issues.
I didn't really want to bother reading the rest of her blog.
What do you guys think?
Her first paragraph already had me thinking, is she being serious?
Just because I was a kid doesn't have to mean I like them.
Especially since they get worse with every generation.
I honestly hope this is written with sarcasm.
Otherwise, I fear there's a bad case ignorance at work here.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin

Definitely a breeder pleaser.

They state they don't want kids, I reckon they secretly DO, but can't find a partner.

This chick would get knocked up in a heartbeat if the situation allowed.
"The thing is, I like kids and I don't really want to have any of my own but I still like them. You know why? BECAUSE I WAS ONE How can you hate something that you once were?"

I used to shit in nappies and suckle on my mothers tits. That doesn't mean I like people who do the same.

"defies all biological impulses and removes you from possibly your only reason for existence."

It that's your only reason for existence then you're no more evolved than a chimpanzee. We're intelligent (supposedly) creatures.
Snark Shark
kaneen
"The thing is, I like kids and I don't really want to have any of my own but I still like them. You know why? BECAUSE I WAS ONE How can you hate something that you once were?"

I used to shit in nappies and suckle on my mothers tits. That doesn't mean I like people who do the same.

HOLY SHIT.

we were eggs n sperm once, too. does she LOVE EGGS N SPERM????

That just gave me an idea for an x-rated Dr Seuss book! GREEN EGGS AND SPERM!

waving hellolarious

:jump
Snark Shark
kaneen

HOLY SHIT.

we were eggs n sperm once, too. does she LOVE EGGS N SPERM????

That just gave me an idea for an x-rated Dr Seuss book! GREEN EGGS AND SPERM!

waving hellolarious
I just giggle-gagged on that one. Nice execution. grinning smiley
Re: :wtf Bingo filled blog post of the rant-ish persuasion.
November 17, 2011
"I really don't understand the phenomenon of the Childfree attitude. It isn't a phenomenon, just a lifestyle that's recently been "outed". You don't understand it because you are brainwashed by the phenomenon that everyone needs to breed. Mainly the part about disliking children. Stereotypical and cliche', this comment alone proves it's a mindlss-sheeple-idiot. The thing is, I like kids and I don't really want to have any of my own but I still like them. sarcastic clapping Well BULLY for you! You too are suffering from that strange childfree "phenomenon" then and are just uncharacteristically stupid(for a childfree) to realize it. You know why? I am sitting on the edge of my seat in antici-PATION! BECAUSE I WAS ONE. Oh now, THAT makes perfect sense! I was once a lot of things I no longer care to be. How can you hate something that you once were? Should former drunks and addicts like current drunks and addicts and their lifestyles because they once were one? What about struggling students, or bullied teens, or survivors of cancer, or abused kids who have risen above it, impoverished who have changed their lives, obese people who are now healthy........?And it’s not like being a child was a bad choice you made one time in college after too many tequilas. Being a child is NOT a choice, but being childfree (or childed) IS a choice over which you have control. RIDICULOUS analogy saying being a child was a choice and further illustrates the ignorance of the author. It’s like scoffing at people who have had grandparents.saying 'wtf' I don't even know where THAT bullshit comes from and therefore, have no rebuttal for it because it's such an idiotic thing to even say and makes as much sense as tits on a bull.:BS

I think the most ridiculous aspect of the Childfree movement is that they believe they are social outcasts and need support groups because of how they are ostracized for spiteful behaviorwaving hellolarious

that defies all biological impulses and removes you from possibly your only reason for existence. Oh, without a doubt we are constantly fighting off the DEEP biological impulse to shit out loaves. If loaf shitting is your only reason for existence and you happen to be infertile, should you go on and end your life right then and there? What about priests, monks, nuns, and other people with meaningful lives who will never have kids for reasons OTHER THAN they are childfree? Should they be eliminated from the planet? Should Jesus have never been allowed to live once it was clear he was childfree? bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
November 17, 2011
this chick doesn't get it because she is a wannabe breeder. she likes kiddies -or pretends to because she thinks she should- therefore isn't told repeatedly how spoiled she is, how selfish, how she doesn't know what love is, etc. why? beacuse breeders have much more tolerance for the childfree who profess to LIKE kids.

the rest of us get treated a bit differently. mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob
November 17, 2011
I so see it in a few years how she will say "i was once like you but then i changed my mind" bullshit and tell how deeply she understands CF life because she was one of us. Bleh!

The way she writes leaves me with the impression that she excludes herself as being CF and she clearly associates CF with the mean and evil kid haters. At least i get the vibes of this negativity associated with the concept of childfreedom.
November 17, 2011
The difference between us and other childfree people is that we don't give a crap about being "accepted" by breeders. All these other CF sites that say we're doing a disservice to the cf "movement" just want validation from parents and/or breeders. "oh, you're not as bad as we THOUGHT you were... You're not like those people on bratfree who speak their minds and tell it like it is."

We are more like "you'll still do what you're gonna do, just stop making it MY problem".

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
November 17, 2011
Sounds like she wants to play both sides of the reproductive fence - she wants to be the hip, cool stereotypical childfree person who also understands and relates to breeders. In short...yeah, breeder pleaser. More than likely an infertile breeder pleaser who longs to have kids of her own but is barren or can't find someone to fuck her.

And I love how she points out our need for support groups. Compare the number of CF sites to the number of breeder sites. See it's okay for Moos to need a million and a half discussion forums because they are fighting the good battle, but we only need CF sites because we are bitter spinster lesbian social outcasts who need one another because we can't get laid. smile rolling left righteyes2
November 17, 2011
Here is an insecure person whose ideologies about breeding (which were probably all bingoes) were shot down with logic by her local friendly CF person, and now she's spinning over how stupid she sounds and how there's an answer that makes sense to every one of her idiotic soundbytes. WTF is she gonna do nao?!?!?! Lash out with the last bingo she has, "You were a child once too." What a snooze.

Why do the boring idiots always have to breed??
November 17, 2011
From Cowbee's Blog ~

(Cowbee is a word that just came to me, = Cow Wannabe)

I is a Sheeple!
Basically, any militantly anti-anything movements make absolutely no sense to me whatsoever. Especially when they are such totally normal things that exist in the world. I would probably go ahead and lump these child-free people in with straight xXx punk rawkers and angry anti-theists.

Because vaguely believing in a higher power, having a glass of wine with dinner, and wanting to start your own family someday makes you a disgusting and horrible human being.

GAWD do I LOATHE FOLLOWERS!

Yes, there is *nothing wrong* with these things - BUT - did you make an informed choice, or blindly follow? Sounds to me like you are a SHEEP Cowbee.

Pssst: You might want to think over that wine - it's full of Sulfites. Yes, even the high end stuff with a trendy nonsensical name like Giant Blue Penis Goat.

I *do not care* what people do, but I do NOT like blindly following Sheeple, especially the ones who give *me* the stink eye for refusing to follow like they have.

You may now go back to sucking down your Penis Goat while fantasizing about Swagger Wagons. Cowbee.
Do make sure to fire up a Dave Matthews CD for maximum effect. Make sure not to drink too much tonight so you can be sure to get up early to get the last of the Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks and make your Yoga class on time.
November 17, 2011
This person is not CF as I've ever heard or seen one. She is talkin' outta both sides of her mouth. She wants the freedom and luxury of being childfree, yet she wants to insult and degrade other childfree people because they are more hardcore about disliking children?

There are reasons why people can't stand having children around. It's not CF people who are insufferable, it's breeders and their rude, screaming, screeching brats! I haven't been able to enjoy a single meal out in a nice restaurant for ages without it being interrupted. I haven't been able to go shopping in a high-end store without being knocked down by feral brats running around like it's a playground.

Breeders don't do a DAMNED thing to wrangle their little bastards in, and expect the rest of the world to put up or shut up. The funny thing, is I wouldn't dislike brats and breeders nearly as much if they'd just sit down, and SHUT THE HELL UP when they went out somewhere, instead of announcing their presence like they're the goddamned royal famblee.

I sure as hell don't act like that when I go to a party or event. I don't make a complete asshole of myself, and expect the rest of the world to tolerate it for some weird reason. There is no reason for apathetic, lazy breeders to be this way, yet they are. CF people don't like kyds, and there's nothing wrong with it. I don't care if I am popular among breeders or not. I know for a fact they hate me because I will let them know that they are disgusting idiots.

The fact that this so-called CF wooman puts up with the nonsense that breeders put us through, only shows that she is not a true CFer at all and probably some lowly wannabreed that is unable to reproduce for some undisclosed reason.
November 17, 2011
I didn't really like other kids when I was one. They were too loud and flitted about too much.

Now I'm older they're still too loud, and they still can't keep still for more than a minute. They also have yet to learn social norms, morality, and develop their intellect. I don't think it's unreasonable to not want to spend time around anyone with those flaws.
November 17, 2011
I like kids...until they open their mouths. Then it is unleash the killer robots time.
November 17, 2011
This makes me think of the complete unprofessionalism of my hairstylist today.
I was getting a violet streak for my upcoming birthday.
This hairstylist is good, she's been in the beauty business for a long time.
She has grown kids and struck me as a PNB.
Until her daughter shat a loaf.
Now the little snotfaced toadler is allowed to attention whore around the shop.
I tried to grin and bear it but when the kyd started to scream, I thought I was gonna lose it.
It was completely unprofessional in my book.
That little fack could've gotten underfoot with someone carrying scissors or hair dye.
Then there would've been issues.
But of course everyone fawned over her.
And before that the prewshus was STOMPING AROUND SOUNDING LIKE A HERD OF CATTLE on the second floor most of the damn time.
Ugh.
At least my hair came out awesome.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login