Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Inpig Moo PISSED at Troll Who Claims Miscarriage in "Pregnancy Loss" Support Group:mad2

Posted by kidlesskim 
http://www.cafemom.com/group/110162/forums/read/15405430/I_am_sorry_pg_mentioned

"I have to leave this group. I haven't been in here much because I am trying not to think too negatively right now because I am very worried about losing my current pregnancy.Why does she feel the need to come on here and POST this, if she is so worried? Why not just NOT sign back in at all?confused smiley

I am bothered that I came in here to give support and I find someone who has made a post about m/c when in fact the post is a fake. I have seen the post before, in another group (actually my old due date group..back in '09) The story is the same, names the same, everything but all of a sudden it just happened HOW can she know it's fake? ALL of their stories are a dime a dozen similar anyway. "We TRIED for years, I became inpig, lost the loaf, and had a backyard Kotex burial, the end.", pretty much sums up 99% of their stories anyway. They also repeat their stories on multiple forums for DECADES on end.eye rolling smiley

and I just cannot stand to see people coming to the women here and pretending so they can get attention. waving hellolarious Talk about pot and kettle.

I have to go before the stress harms me or my baby. Dramatic much? HOW in the world could a random troll on an internet site cause her personal stress and anguish? :smn

I wish you all luck in your journey to heal and find peace." Awwww, how sweet of her to wish all the other moos luck when she is suffering so greatly in her final online soliloquy. You can BET she'll be back for curtain calls if she loses this loaf OR it successfully hatches:Violin

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Holy hell! What a martyr. Whine, whine whine...makes me want to gag gag gag.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Moos seem to think feeling the tiniest moment of stress is going to send then spiraling uterus-first into a full-blown spontaneous hemorrhagic miscarriage in which their one-month-gestation clump comes out as a fully-formed, but very very tiny infant with detectable fingers and toes (each with nails), obvious gender, hair, and sucking their thumb.

Sounds like my old boss who would constantly tell us she couldn't afford to be under an ounce of stress because she was preggggggnaaaaaaaant. You could watch your house burn down right after being in a car accident and then get punched in the stomach by a champion boxer and STILL most likely remain pregnant.

Love how she calls out this alleged troll for attention seeking. Yeah, since Moo sitting there patting her belly and moaning about how she's going to miscarry if she reads another word from the "troll" sure isn't looking for someone to pat her on the ovaries and tell her how special her and her sperm infection are either. smile rolling left righteyes2 If your uterus is this fucking frail, it wouldn't matter if you were medicated to your eyeballs and regularly broke blood vessels in your face from smiling so much because it's not the stress causing the miscarriage. It's your malfunctioning and worthless clump oven.
What a drama ma queen! If the "stress" of reading shit on the internet makes you miscarry, maybe that's a sign that your ass needs to do something instead of sitting online all day.
I didn't realize pregnancies were such a precarious medical condition. To read this crap, you would think that women were miscarrying all over the world because the grocery wouldn't allow them to use an expired coupon and they had to pay an extra 32 cents or a TV commercial upset their delicate sensibilities. If somebody can't "handle" an internet message board without dire consequences then they sure as hell can't handle parenthood.
None of these moos are carrying the male heir to a throne (fuck you Middleton). The "no stress" approach was intended for queens and royalty to ensure nothing happened to the future king. Things that cause mcs are cannons going off, being raped, starving for weeks, being poisoned, psychogenic shock, etc. Somebody saying mean words won't cause an mc.
Shut the weak bayybee factory down, scrape the lousy eggos out, and call it game over if you're that sensitive. If your body keeps mc-ing, you probably aren't supposed to be inpig
Cambion
Moos seem to think feeling the tiniest moment of stress is going to send then spiraling uterus-first into a full-blown spontaneous hemorrhagic miscarriage in which their one-month-gestation clump comes out as a fully-formed, but very very tiny infant with detectable fingers and toes (each with nails), obvious gender, hair, and sucking their thumb.

Sounds like my old boss who would constantly tell us she couldn't afford to be under an ounce of stress because she was preggggggnaaaaaaaant. You could watch your house burn down right after being in a car accident and then get punched in the stomach by a champion boxer and STILL most likely remain pregnant.

Love how she calls out this alleged troll for attention seeking. Yeah, since Moo sitting there patting her belly and moaning about how she's going to miscarry if she reads another word from the "troll" sure isn't looking for someone to pat her on the ovaries and tell her how special her and her sperm infection are either. smile rolling left righteyes2 If your uterus is this fucking frail, it wouldn't matter if you were medicated to your eyeballs and regularly broke blood vessels in your face from smiling so much because it's not the stress causing the miscarriage. It's your malfunctioning and worthless clump oven.

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious Pure comedy gold Cambion! You should be a sitcom writer.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
kidlesskim
Cambion

waving hellolariouswaving hellolariouswaving hellolarious Pure comedy gold Cambion! You should be a sitcom writer.

A agree, totally classic waving hellolarious

I thought that some stress was actually good for a pregnancy.
law1204

This bitch (ex stripper, rapist husband, 5 kids taken from her by cps, wic tanf all of it) was smoking, I said "you shouldn't smoke, it causes low birth weight and defects" and her response was: "my doctor told me to keep smoking because the stress of stopping smoking would make me miscarry" WTF?!?!? If you're a smoke you should miscarry because you shouldn't be having brats!!!saying 'wtf'
Aww, I feel so loved. friendly hug I think I was feeling particularly ranty when I wrote that post.

And while I don't know if it's true, I have heard that pregnant Moos who smoke are better off continuing to smoke throughout their pregnancy because they will experience too much stress if they quit cold turkey. Yes, because damning your child to a lifetime of problems isn't nearly as important as being able to smoke a pack or two a day. But I guess it's easy to not give a fuck about your child's health if you're gonna have the kid taken from you anyway.

Moos think everything will make them miscarry - lifting a finger, bending at the waist, walking more than ten feet, sobbing when Twitter is down, having sex. A knocked-up body is not that delicate that it can't handle some movement. If the unripe clump is going to fall out, it's because something was wrong from the get-go - either a deformity or illness on the mother's part or the clump was just sick and/or not formed right. It wouldn't matter if a Moo was on bedrest for nine months or was bench pressing water buffalo while pregnant, if shit's gone wrong, she's gonna miscarry either way.

I mean think of how many stories you hear of desperate teen girls who have someone kick them in the stomach, beat them to a pulp or throw them down flights of stairs in an attempt to cause a miscarriage and they still stay pregnant.
I was a huge fan of Friends until Rachel spit out that sip of champagne when she was a bridesmaid at Monica's wedding. Bitch please. A sip of champagne is not going to cause the baby to be born with three heads.

Mothers smoked, drank, took drugs like candy, including drugs to keep their weight down to 12 pounds in the fifties and a whole generation managed to be born anyway.

I'm one of those organic nuts. I keep wondering if you did an experiment and took a mom today who did all the trendy stuff to stay healthy and ate 2011 type supermarket food loaded with preservatives and then had a woman eat nothing but food available in 1955--who enjoyed moderate drinking, smoked a few cigarettes a day, even took sleeping pills, kept her weight gain down to under 20 lbs (I think 12 lbs is a bit unhealthy)....

I bet the 1955 baby would be healthier.

I had two women clients over the years who got SHOT while pregnant and they had the baby.
bluevelvet
I was a huge fan of Friends until Rachel spit out that sip of champagne when she was a bridesmaid at Monica's wedding. Bitch please. A sip of champagne is not going to cause the baby to be born with three heads.

Mothers smoked, drank, took drugs like candy, including drugs to keep their weight down to 12 pounds in the fifties and a whole generation managed to be born anyway.

I'm one of those organic nuts. I keep wondering if you did an experiment and took a mom today who did all the trendy stuff to stay healthy and ate 2011 type supermarket food loaded with preservatives and then had a woman eat nothing but food available in 1955--who enjoyed moderate drinking, smoked a few cigarettes a day, even took sleeping pills, kept her weight gain down to under 20 lbs (I think 12 lbs is a bit unhealthy)....

I bet the 1955 baby would be healthier.

I had two women clients over the years who got SHOT while pregnant and they had the baby.

All of that is SO true! My mother smoked like a chimney and drank wine too with all three of us and we were born "normal" and average birth weight. Most all of her friends did the same thing and they ate like hogs and whatever they wanted too like pizza, hamburgers, candy, and other junk food. This was in the 60's and while I am not condoning that type of diet or lifestyle for the best healthy loaf outcome, I believe there were less tards born during the 60's than there are to today's "crunchy" moos. Oh, we were all bottle fed too and are healthy and not fat tubs of lard like a lot of these current kids.eye rolling smiley

One of my sister's friends was a staunch health-nut moo with the organic vegan diet, nothing but bottled water ever touched her lips, she never got anywhere NEAR anyone who looked like they might light a cigarette, and she was an exercise nut too all the way up until she dropped the loaf. The thing has an awtard spectrum disorder though and I don't think I've ever seen or heard it do anything besides grunt, wail, and flap it's hands and it's ten years old. She went on to squat out two more loaves since then and while they are weird little Village of the Damned looking kids, I don't think they are tards, but I can't be sure because they don't talk.shrug

law1204

It's good practice for when the brat arrives
Since when did pregnancy become a delicate condition?

Unless the bitch has to get her cervix sewed shut, everything is pretty much good as gold after the 12th week.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login