Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Vancouver, WA: 4-year-old wanders off overnight.:rolleyes2

Posted by toomanybrats 
Vancouver, WA: 4-year-old wanders off overnight.:rolleyes2
November 22, 2011
VANCOUVER, WA (KPTV) -
The parents of a Spiderman pajamas-clad 4-year-old are breathing a sigh of relief after their son apparently walked out of his grandparents' home overnight and into the freezing cold.

The boy, whose name is Anthony, was staying the night with his grandparents when at some point he grabbed a backpack, a blanket and a flashlight, and exited through a back door.

A passerby spotted Anthony at about 4 a.m., wandering around the area of NE 104th Avenue and Mill Plain Boulevard, near Wal-Mart.

Linky
Re: Vancouver, WA: 4-year-old wanders off overnight.:rolleyes2
November 22, 2011
We just didn't have any "missing" kids like this who wandered off on their own when I was a kid. What has changed, I wonder?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
November 22, 2011
at least the brat has quite normal name...
November 22, 2011
Left grandparents' house because he wanted Moo to console him after a nightmare. Yeah, okay. Um, what's wrong with grandmoo? She evil or something? Tell him to suck it up and go back to sleep the first time? That's one coddled boy then.
November 22, 2011
The comments are all "awww, happee ending " puke.

He may be an amazing smart creative kid, but since the family knows this already they still need to keep him safe.

Walking out a door does not = amazing, creative, or smart.
November 22, 2011
Uhh, he's not amazing, smart or creative if he walked out into a cold Washington night in November wearing jammies and carrying a blankie and a flashlight. That's pretty stupid. I'm sure if Junior froze to death, the famblee would go on a witch hunt to find out who saw their pweshus wandering around so they can sue them for not stopping him.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login