Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

SUPER MARTYR MOO on Secret Confessions

Posted by demonkitten 
SUPER MARTYR MOO on Secret Confessions
January 23, 2012
I don't usually find cool things worth sharing unlike a lot of people on here. But this stuck out so obviously, this is like hitting a sore thumb with a freaking hammer. The lowing of this entitlemoo is entertaining!!! She's' gotta be huffing something. Because not only does she talk herself in circles. Also her bouncing around of topics is akin to jumping on a trampoline whilst hyped up on caffine, screaming "look at me, look at me" Transformation from Super Martyr Moo. To "I'm Better Than You" is both instant and incredible!!!:Violin

I found this on the Secret Confessions website when I was looking for some late night entertainment. So I googled 'hate being a mom. Crap did I find a whopper here in the comments section. You usually find pretty good vindication if you look hard enough. This one had me literally cracking up!!waving hellolarious Sorry for the cruddy presentation I'm typing this on my phone.

http://www.secret-confessions.com/hate/hate-being-a-mom

Trinity October 16, 2011 at 2:23 am: I love the honesty of some of the women here. How dare others discriminate against us for speaking out against motherhood? It is not for everyone and those of us who hate it, but still do it because we love our children, should not get judged for the way we feel. You can’t change how you feel about some things. No matter what I do I can’t MAKE myself enjoy being a mother. There are those times when I am happy because I see my child happy but for the majority I just feel like I want to run away. I can’t though…and neither can these women. So we’re doing our children right by sacrificing our lives, our freedom, our sanity, our dignity, and our identities to provide the best lives we can for them. We are better because unlike many women.. we will not abandon our children, we will not make them suffer, but we will suffer in silence until we have a chance to be free again. So places like this.. will be our outlets. We can’t talk about it openly or we are persecuted for hour honesty. We say we “hate being a mother” and people HEAR “we hate our children”.. not the case. Some of us were just never meant to be mothers and through all kinds of different circumstances.. we did it anyways. My pregnancy was totally planned and I thought it was a good idea at the time. I even thought everything through beforehand..I spent months thinking it over before even attempting to become pregnant.. but even after thinking and planning I was in no way prepared for motherhood. Nobody tells you the negatives before you get pregnant.. they convince you it’s a wonderful idea and you will love it..even after you have one and proclaim to the world you will NOT have any more because it’s “NOT your thing”.. you have these jerks trying to say..”Oh you MUST have atleast two!.. That way they will keep each other company!” I think it’s a secret shared among parents with multiple children.. they’re miserable so they want you to be too. They just don’t have the balls to admit they’re not perfectly happy. I have no problem saying it openly but.. due to the prospect of losing friends and family over my feelings I have to keep these feelings to myself and it sucks. Especially since those who rant about how they love motherhood are allowed to speak their minds because it’s “politically correct” and socially acceptable. They make me want to puke. Glad this place is here for people like me to be able to express our feelings and realize we’re not alone..
Yep! SOOO Worth It!!!:bedmadelie
Re: SUPER MARTYR MOO on Secret Confessions
January 23, 2012
BED. MADE. LIE.
January 23, 2012
Why can't they just walk out if they can't stand it? Lord knows men do it all the time.
satansbitch nli
January 23, 2012
No sympathy here. The martyr complex is funny as hell though.
Anonymous User
January 23, 2012
She sounds like THE most typical kind of parents I see: The ones who sprogged because they thought it'd be a good idea and thought they were 'prepared' (*cough* Kodak Moments *cough*), and later pull a major bitch-and-backpedal because Kh'ighleee-e^2 isn't the "bundle of joy" they expected, but it's all woooorth it. Bed made lie. And it sounds like she had 2 or more because "everyone told her to," even when she clearly didn't want to. #Sheep-worldProblems
January 23, 2012
What's especially hilarious is that they think that their resentment, anger, and depression at motherhood doesn't show to their kids. It shows in small ways that the moo won't notice, but the kid does. Then they're going to wonder why their kids barely keep contact as adults.
Anonymous User
January 23, 2012
Yes, Paragon you are absolutely right. My own moo was miserable with motherhood, and it showed by her being angry and bitchy most of the time. Eventually I became an angry person too, and she has no clue why.
January 23, 2012
marco polo
Why can't they just walk out if they can't stand it? Lord knows men do it all the time.

Because our social norms dictate that kids are the mother's job.

That said - I actually do know of some women who walked away from their kids. One of my teen friends - her mother split. She was raised by her grand parents. Her father foisted them right off on them.

Why couldn't he be the Single Dad? No, he shoved his own kids on his parents even though he had enough $ to care for them.

I guess the kids are 'supposed to have' Mommy or barring that - Grand Mommy.

This mindset makes it hard for women to split, maybe. It is pervasive in our culture. That children must be connected to women.

What's even sadder is - this friend here tried to recreate the 'perfect family' and got pregnant at 17. Then, after being Single Moo for awhile - married the first guy who'd have her, sprogged twice more, and is now divorced and completely washed up at 35. Sad.

Oh and she was always trying to boast to me how her life was 'so perfect' and she had this 'famblee' - and I was nothing because I was single and perpetually in school and had 'no family' - but I was smart enough to see through her projected insecurities.

I broke off the friendship in my mid 20s, she was wildly jealous that I got to go to school in EU and had money and fun BFs and friends - and could see that all her Famblee Promotion had no effect on me. In fact, she became downright hostile toward me. Jealousy.

I only found out she is a washed up divorcee failure from FB. It's pretty pathetic. But - she shouldn't have operated so much off her emotions. The bed made off of desperate emotion is indeed full of springs that will leap up and jab you, eh?
January 24, 2012
I think I would honestly rather see a Moo just pack her shit and run away to Europe if it means they will shut the fuck up about all their sacrifices and how much better they are than people with no kids (or not as many as they have). If you hate your choice, then don't fucking stick around to deal with it. I normally would not condone running away from responsibility like this, but if you have kids and give it the good old college try and realize you can't do it, I think removing yourself from your kids' lives or removing them from your life would be in everyone's best interests.

Moos are not nearly as good at hiding their anger, resentment and hatred as they might think and kids will pick up on that when Mommy screams at them over nothing, treats them like shit, abuses them (or lets them be abused), or kills them. Frankly I'd rather see a frustrated woman run off and leave Junior with Meemaw and Peepaw than kill the poor kid.

Or give the kids up for adoption. If Moos would quit caring about what everyone else thinks and think about what THEY really want for two whole seconds and either leave or surrender the brats, then their lives and their kids' lives would be a lot better. Might just be me, but I think it'd be better for Moo to jump ship than turn her kids into head cases. I sure would have liked it more if my mother abandoned me in the care of my relatives because I think she fucked my head up permanently with her shitty behavior and constant screaming. Had I not had her in my life, I might be semi-sane, I wouldn't have loads of student debt, and gods knows, I might have a job and be living on my own like a normal person. Who knows.
January 24, 2012
So she can be perfectly honest about hating being a mother, but still swears up and down that she loooooves her kids. Who's not being totally honest here? Maybe there are moments when they "love" their kids, but I'd wager 90% of the time they are full of resentment and buried anger. The real accomplishment for these Moos who hate that they sprogged will be when they can say that they not only hate being Moo, they also hate their kids for ruining their lives. Even though it's not the kids' fault for being born, these Moos still hate them. Especially when they're crying, screaming, drooling, poopiing, right on up to being rebellious teenagers with smart mouths. There is resentment every damn day towards them, and these Moos won't be believable until they can admit that they hate everything about Moohood - including their kids.
January 24, 2012
I can see how seeing her kids happy makes her happy being completely independent of whether she likes being a mom or not. Even I like seeing kids happy; it makes me happy too because they aren't screaming or throwing a tantrum or irritating me. Though I do agree that most of her life is spent being resentful and full of regret, at least she SEEMS like she is working hard to still be a good parent until she is "free" even though she never will be. While I can see how that undercurrent of anger and resentment can leach through in ways she may not see, I still think it is better for the child if they are relatively safe with a sad parent rather than in foster care or someone abusive. So glad that will never be me......
Anonymous User
January 24, 2012
Cambion
I think I would honestly rather see a Moo just pack her shit and run away to Europe if it means they will shut the fuck up about all their sacrifices and how much better they are than people with no kids (or not as many as they have).

Rather than see her blight Europe's charming landscape, I suggest she move to the South Pole as that's the closest environment suited for her cold, cold, 0° Kelvin heart to function normally. Hopefully she'll park her ass far away from the seals and penguins.

Case #5,594,652,937 of :bedmadelie
Anonymous User
January 25, 2012
Zzelda
What's even sadder is - this friend here tried to recreate the 'perfect family' and got pregnant at 17. Then, after being Single Moo for awhile - married the first guy who'd have her, sprogged twice more, and is now divorced and completely washed up at 35. Sad.

Oh and she was always trying to boast to me how her life was 'so perfect' and she had this 'famblee' - and I was nothing because I was single and perpetually in school and had 'no family' - but I was smart enough to see through her projected insecurities.

I broke off the friendship in my mid 20s, she was wildly jealous that I got to go to school in EU and had money and fun BFs and friends - and could see that all her Famblee Promotion had no effect on me. In fact, she became downright hostile toward me. Jealousy.

I only found out she is a washed up divorcee failure from FB. It's pretty pathetic. But - she shouldn't have operated so much off her emotions. The bed made off of desperate emotion is indeed full of springs that will leap up and jab you, eh?

I am in my 20s and going through EXACTLY what you did regarding the friend. Have a friend, got preggers at 19, had the baby, broke up with the father within the first year. OK...moved in her moms, started going to school to be a paralegal and working regularly.

Met a new guy ($$$), they moved in together. And believe it or not they were coasting...they were working fulltime and making good money, she could dump her daughter off at the bio dads whenever she wanted while her and new guy went to lounges, trips, outings, etc.

Plops out two more kids over the next two years, quits work to be a fulltime mom, and has yet to go a complete day without bitching about her life and how she gets no help with the kids and how they live paycheque to paycheque.

All this bitching while subsequently, constantly ASKS me when I'm having kids, do I have names picked out, she wants to see me big and fat.smile rolling left righteyes2Mr. T: I pitty tha foold

I honestly suspect this chick might be JEALOUS of my freedom, my living alone, money spending on cute clothes and jewelry, high powered career, etc. I told her I'd be on a cruise in a couple months to the Eastern Caribbean. Her reply?? 'That's OK, when I'm 40 I'll be going on all kinds of cruises and trips and laughing at you cause you'll be stuck with kids and school...ha ha!!" She loves making all these subtle digs about my life.

I stick around and hang with her....only cause I love BRAGGING about my life, my trips, my working out, my childfree life, getting an MBA over the next few years and seeing her face contort when I tell her all my plans. I am 100% secure in my life choices and know my life is only gonna get better. So brag about how your life is soooo much better than mine, in the meantime bite my skinny ass:yeah

She is 26 now, I can't wait to see where she is at 36 and how happy she is in her life, LOL! She hasn't become downright hostile to me YET, but she has the ability to belittle people's accomplishments around her so I suspect it will happen soon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login