Posted by juliewashere88 
Blogger Dispels Myths About Childfree Women. Parents Bitch
January 24, 2012
Arguments Against the Villainization of Childfree Women

Great article. Ridiculous comments.
Have fun with this.
Re: Blogger Dispels Myths About Childfree Women. Parents Bitch
January 24, 2012
"Kristen" and her placenta brained grandiose spewing pretty much killed it. Hope she did not suffer rotator cuff injuries patting herself on the back for having kids and crowing about how moms are smarter because SA had an article that points out brain changes when bonding with babies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
January 24, 2012
navi8orgirl
"Kristen" and her placenta brained grandiose spewing pretty much killed it. Hope she did not suffer rotator cuff injuries patting herself on the back for having kids and crowing about how moms are smarter because SA had an article that points out brain changes when bonding with babies.

This might be a bit obvious, but I am Julie in that thread. Oh, boy, was that woman I was responding to dumb.
'Why are the people who actually do things in life taking attention away from meeee, the mother goddess? Waaah!'
January 24, 2012
Now, I just got up for work not too long ago, still drinking my coffee and trying to wake up. However, I read through this blog entry and I'm just not understanding how something that ends with...

"Let's make a pledge, moms and childfree women alike, to put an end to the criticism and slamming of alternative life choices. We're all in this together, and face it, the future of the world depends on us working as a team."

...can cause such a hostile reaction from anyone, let alone slack-jawed breeders. Mind. Boggled.
January 24, 2012
juliewashere88
This might be a bit obvious, but I am Julie in that thread. Oh, boy, was that woman I was responding to dumb. '

Ha, I thought so! smiling smiley Loved your responses to that idiot moo bitch.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
January 24, 2012
blueorchid
Now, I just got up for work not too long ago, still drinking my coffee and trying to wake up. However, I read through this blog entry and I'm just not understanding how something that ends with...

"Let's make a pledge, moms and childfree women alike, to put an end to the criticism and slamming of alternative life choices. We're all in this together, and face it, the future of the world depends on us working as a team."

...can cause such a hostile reaction from anyone, let alone slack-jawed breeders. Mind. Boggled.

It's easy. Since the article didn't worship moohood, they react negatively, as usual.

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
January 24, 2012
i just can't. :hardcore
January 24, 2012
I figured it was you.

By the way, in reply to her Moms are Smarter rant, I discovered when I was in college that pot gave my brain a singleminded CEO focus. It may have been how I was going to get a bag of Snickers minis, but nonetheless, my brain was magically transformed to that of an executive.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
January 24, 2012
M4P
blueorchid

It's easy. Since the article didn't worship moohood, they react negatively, as usual.

That was the gist of the the complaint lobbed by people who had a problem with the article.
January 24, 2012
Not all moms beckon to the call, but motherhood itself is a practice and a training ground to become a better human. It should be respected in its own right. And it is not equal to the experiences of women who are not mothers.

That's some good Kool -Aid she drank!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
The article is great but it pissed me off for a couple of reasons. Hre's my favorite quotes:

"Carol Sarler of the Daily Mail writes that bosses are right to distrust women who are childfree by choice. She then goes on to describe the virtues of working moms over non-mothers, the latter whom she portrays as irresponsible partiers hung over and falling asleep on their computers. Her article on this topic includes a drawing showing the mom energetically working away while the childfree woman is slouched over the keyboard."

Not only have I had to pick up moo slack on every job I have ever had, I also have trouble in the job market when a potential employer decides the job should go to a moo. THEN I deal with this attitude, even though studies have proven it wrong time and time again.

Let's make a pledge, moms and childfree women alike, to put an end to the criticism and slamming of alternative life choices. We're all in this together, and face it, the future of the world depends on us working as a team.

I fell patronized by that statement. "We're all in this together to me means "female solidarity" or some such crap we all know doesn't exist. It also struck me as breeder pleasing.

Last but not least are the comments. That Kristen cunt needs her keyboard shoved down her throat. What could have been a great discussion for the CHILDFREE gets pissed on by a moo.

Julie, I also loved your responses. Thank You for giving that senseless cunt what for.
January 24, 2012
Wow. That Kristen woman is quite a self righteous bitch.

Loved your smackdown Julie! thumbs upwink

I got wicked bad PMS and I could just feel my blood boiling reading her asinine comments.

Women are made for Moo Hood. Moos brains are bigger and smarter. Oh FUCKING PLEEZ!

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that Kow.
January 24, 2012
Zzelda
Women are made for Moo Hood. Moos brains are bigger and smarter. Oh FUCKING PLEEZ!

Yeah, you keep telling yourself that Kow.

Being able to recite The Wiggles verbatim is not "smarter."

January 24, 2012
I have never met a CF person that I didn't like, but I have met a whole hell of a lot of people with children that drive me up a fucking wall.

All of my female engineering professors, including the dean, are CF and are the coolest people I ever met who do a lot with charity work. It seems like the only childed people who do charity work are PNBs.

So there goes the whole moo=intelligent horseshit, and the moo=more charitable bull as well.
January 24, 2012
juliewashere88
M4P
blueorchid

That was the gist of the the complaint lobbed by people who had a problem with the article.

Get er, girl!! Your posts on that thread are fucking awesome.

The idiot moo bitch is exemplified by Chris Rock's Bigger and Blacker routine:

"You know the worst thing about @#$%&? @#$%& always want credit for some shit they supposed to do. A @#$%& will brag about some shit a normal man just does. A @#$%& will say some shit like, "I take care of my kids." You're supposed to, you dumb motherfucker! What kind of ignorant shit is that? "I ain't never been to jail!" What do you want, a cookie?! You're not supposed to go to jail, you low-expectation-having motherfucker!"
January 24, 2012
law1204
juliewashere88
M4P
blueorchid

Get er, girl!! Your posts on that thread are fucking awesome.

The idiot moo bitch is exemplified by Chris Rock's Bigger and Blacker routine:

"You know the worst thing about @#$%&? @#$%& always want credit for some shit they supposed to do. A @#$%& will brag about some shit a normal man just does. A @#$%& will say some shit like, "I take care of my kids." You're supposed to, you dumb motherfucker! What kind of ignorant shit is that? "I ain't never been to jail!" What do you want, a cookie?! You're not supposed to go to jail, you low-expectation-having motherfucker!"

HA! I love that quote. It is so right. waving hellolarious

Arg, looking back over my posts I wish I had the time to review them before posting. Little errors bug me.
January 24, 2012
I think what irritated me most is that she kept referring to you as "Julia" when you clearly had "Julie" everywhere. So much for her being smarter.....
January 24, 2012
crazycatlady
I think what irritated me most is that she kept referring to you as "Julia" when you clearly had "Julie" everywhere. So much for her being smarter.....

More like a passive-aggressive dig. If Julie corrected her, she'd probably get an "oh, I'm sorry! Did that bother you?" response. Cunt.

"Carol Sarler of the Daily Mail writes that bosses are right to distrust women who are childfree by choice. She then goes on to describe the virtues of working moms over non-mothers, the latter whom she portrays as irresponsible partiers hung over and falling asleep on their computers. Her article on this topic includes a drawing showing the mom energetically working away while the childfree woman is slouched over the keyboard."

Ohyeahright. How about looking over the shoulder of the "mom energetically working away" and checking to see what kind of work she's actually doing. Dollars to donuts, out of every hour she probably does 20 minutes work-work, while the rest of the time she's texting a kid, e-mailing her husband, updating FB and reading message boards.
January 24, 2012
Moocunts are never happy - they have to try to take everyone else down to their level (misery loves company.)

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
January 24, 2012
Sooo, this article is taking another article to task for it's broad generalizations of "single childless women are irresponsible airheaded party animals, so hire mommies because they are so responsible and dependable!", and the moomies and duhdies are pissed? Was it because she pointed out all the child-related excuses they pull out of their asses to get out of work? Or just because they didn't get all the attention for once?

If moomies are so much than more empathetic, smarter, more mature than us CF women, then why didn't they raise a ruckus and say "This article is crap! Not all single unchilded women are party animals! And not all mothers are great!" Nope, not a peep. They're too bust enjoying the undeserved mommy worship and dissing the CF women. That's not empathy/smart/maturity, breeder assholes. It's the exact opposite!

So why should I extend an olive branch when moos seem determined to do the least work and scream for all the attention and praise? Oh and diss me on top of that happy horseshit? Fuck that!
January 24, 2012
Julie - I always check out the threads where you comment and I get such a kick out of your responses. You give the smackdown well (and in an intelligent fashion). Go you!! :bal
January 24, 2012
jezebel_daisy
Julie - I always check out the threads where you comment and I get such a kick out of your responses. You give the smackdown well (and in an intelligent fashion). Go you!! :bal

I tend to write exactly what I think. Before, I used to fret about being on my tiptoes so as not hurt anyone's precious feelings, but I've since gotten over that handicap. Not to brag or anything, but I consider myself to be a bitch in the best possible way - by telling it like it is without reservation.
January 24, 2012
juliewashere88
jezebel_daisy

I tend to write exactly what I think. Before, I used to fret about being on my tiptoes so as not hurt anyone's precious feelings, but I've since gotten over that handicap. Not to brag or anything, but I consider myself to be a bitch in the best possible way - by telling it like it is without reservation.

I need some of that moxie. I think those things all the time but rarely let it out.
January 24, 2012
jezebel_daisy
juliewashere88
jezebel_daisy

I need some of that moxie. I think those things all the time but rarely let it out.

You'll should. It feels so much better.
January 25, 2012
These bitches are just unbelievable - homemaking and rearing brats is a job - MY ASS! If it's a job most of their lazy asses should be fucking FIRED.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login