Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders invading rage comics. :wtf

Posted by frenzy 
Breeders invading rage comics. :wtf
January 29, 2012
http://ragecomics.memebase.com/2012/01/19/rage-comics-i-bet-the-cravings-are-a-lie-too/#comments

What is this I don't even.
The comment section really makes my blood boil.
Lots of piggonazis and moos telling people off.

What the fuck is up with this one:

Unfunny Moo get off my internets.
lol I am assuming all the people in here hating on this woman for doing this are guys or women who have never been pregnant. You don’t understand how many strangers and weirdos think it is ok to approach a pregnant woman and ask personal things and/or touch your stomach. I would do the same thing to chase a weirdo off.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
Re: Breeders invading rage comics. :wtf
January 29, 2012
I...don't see how this is funny? All I see is, "Being pregnant means I'm allowed to be a bitch to everyone." And yes, I've heard you should never question when a woman is due even if she's obviously pregnant, but people are still gonna ask and creepily fondle her bloated gut whether she likes it or not.

Better ending for the comic would be, "Orly? So it won't matter if I punch you in the stomach and shove you down some stairs?" grinning smiley
Re: Breeders invading rage comics. :wtf
January 29, 2012
Cambion
I...don't see how this is funny? All I see is, "Being pregnant means I'm allowed to be a bitch to everyone." And yes, I've heard you should never question when a woman is due even if she's obviously pregnant, but people are still gonna ask and creepily fondle her bloated gut whether she likes it or not.

Better ending for the comic would be, "Orly? So it won't matter if I punch you in the stomach and shove you down some stairs?" grinning smiley

Exactly...
I've found several more breederific piggo comics and wonder saying 'wtf' is going on over there.
Breeders and meme = face saying 'error'r

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login