Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Can your vagina get a hernia?

Posted by Dorisan 
Can your vagina get a hernia?
January 29, 2012
Re: Can your vagina get a hernia?
January 29, 2012
Is being brain-dead a requirement for breeding? I think so. I'm gonna start using the line "My vagina hurts" when I want to get out of doing something.
January 29, 2012
Can your vagina get a hernia? Yes.
January 29, 2012
It figures that the first two to rush to the moo's defense are two fellow moos witb pics of their sprogs as their avatars. "Mooooooo it is a real condition and I had it too you should be nice to her mooooooooo!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
January 29, 2012
If she is in such a delicate condition, why is she driving and not home on bed rest?
January 29, 2012
LoveToLurk
It figures that the first two to rush to the moo's defense are two fellow moos witb pics of their sprogs as their avatars. "Mooooooo it is a real condition and I had it too you should be nice to her mooooooooo!"
I noticed that too. I vaguely remember reading something about "lightening crotch" on some list of freaky shit that can happen to women when they're pregnant. Yes, it's real but that doesn't make this woman sound any less weird for telling someone her vagina would hurt if she lifted those tubs.

And I saw a lot of ugly-ass babies in avatars. Is that a special forum just for fuglies?
Anonymous User
January 29, 2012
Yes, yes it can. Now stop pushing brats out of it. smile rolling left righteyes2
January 29, 2012
All that I know is if I keep reading about this my brain will get one.
January 29, 2012
Hehe, wow, that's a great excuse. And of course someone had to chime in with, "What if she miscarries? Bawwww!" She won't miscarry from moving a few boxes. She's just bitching because someone wants her to actually lift a finger in her "delicate condition" and isn't letting her sit back with her feet up, choking down a taco while ordering everyone else around.

I wonder if that excuse would work for me. Anytime someone wants me to do shit I don't feel like doing, I'm just going to say I can't because my vagina hurts. smiling smiley
Anonymous User
January 30, 2012
Well, so far I've only ever used that one as a reason why we can't have sex for the 7th time that day!

I'll have to remember it can get me out of lifting too!
Anonymous User
January 30, 2012
One day I am going to call in sick cos I've sprained an ovary. I always thought that would be an hilarious excuse that a male boss wouldn't question!
January 30, 2012
blundy
One day I am going to call in sick cos I've sprained an ovary. I always thought that would be an hilarious excuse that a male boss wouldn't question!

Sprained ovary

Vaginal hernia is not the correct term - this is it

Maybe she has a nasty-ass case of "cheeseburger crotch."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login