Advanced

I hate babies.

Posted by marco polo 
I hate babies.
February 08, 2012

Anonymous User
Re: I hate babies.
February 08, 2012
Totally true. I don't get why most people think babies are cute.
February 08, 2012
waving hellolarious

The 2nd picture is exactly how I see baybees.
Anonymous User
February 08, 2012
I hate babies, but only human babies.

Baby animals are actually cute. Their bodies are in proportion and look like cuddly, compact versions of adult animals with soft, downy fur.

HOOOOOOOMON babies sure as shit are NOT cute. The proportions of their bodies are fucked up. Giant heads and tiny, flailing sausage limbs tacked onto a barrel-like torso does not cute make.

The only flaw with this cartoon is that it's a woman who's enamored with the baybee and a dude who's repulsed by it. It seems that there is a lot more women than men who are annoyed by loaves.
February 08, 2012
I kinda wish it was a woman cringing at the realistic-looking loaf because any Moo who sees this will just blow it off as "men don't know any better because they have no maternal instinct." But man would there be bloodshed if it showed a woman hating a loaf.

No, loaves are not fucking cute. They look like fat little post-stroke old men, and that's just when they're sitting there not really doing anything. Then they screech and they cry so damn hard their faces turn red or they choke on their own drool. Yeah, real precious.

Animal babies, however, I turn to mush over. Especially kittens when they're around 4-8 weeks old.
Anonymous User
February 08, 2012
Yeah, I hate human babies so much. I've always thought they were ugly, smelly, and repulsive. When I see a clean baby, my reaction isn't "d'awww!" but instead "oh, it looks like a normal specimen of infant human, how nice." my roommate showed me a picture of her new niece and was all grinning smiley and I was like, oh, it looks like a baby! that's good!
panel #2 is how I've seen babies like, all my life.

However, I am known to go "aww look at its lil' feet" over cat feet. I loooove kitty feet, omg their soft paws heart

I croon over baby animals all the time, it's ridiculous, I think they're so precious. folded kitten ears! giant puppy feet! *flails* And yet I'm repulsed by human babies. wtf?

also reptile babies are adorable because they really do look exactly like their adult counterparts. I mean sometimes they have different colorations (ie juvenile coloring of green tree pythons) but OMG hatchlings heart333 pokin' their tiny faces out of the eggs heart333
February 08, 2012
Cambion
I kinda wish it was a woman cringing at the realistic-looking loaf because any Moo who sees this will just blow it off as "men don't know any better because they have no maternal instinct." But man would there be bloodshed if it showed a woman hating a loaf.
It is a woman. The bottom character is the artist, the top one is her wife.

I made the same mistake when I first saw it though, so I guess it doesn't really make the same impact. smiling smiley
February 09, 2012
I have a confession: I don't hate babies. I am fine with seeing one, holding one for a minute and promptly returning it to the parents. For example: if I'm on a plane and there is a screaming baby next to me, I feel like it can't really help it but if there is a screaming five year old next to me, I find myself wishing someone would shove it into an overhead compartment for the flight. ESPECIALLY if the moo or duh is encouraging it to make noise or not trying to stop the tantrum.

I guess I am a little conflicted about my feelings toward kids. While I know I don't want any of my own, I sometimes feel bad blaming kids for the zillions of things that annoy me about entitled breeders. Granted, sometimes kids are little shits and there is no disputing that. BUT if I am walking down the street behind a slow moving moo pushing an SUV-sized stroller and a toddler shuffling along next to her, I get more annoyed with the moo for having her head up her ass and not keeping the kid out of the way than I do with the toddler for actually being in the way.
February 09, 2012
Human baybee? two faces puking two faces puking

Baby animal: I melt.

lab mom
February 09, 2012
thursdaynext
Cambion
It is a woman. The bottom character is the artist, the top one is her wife.

I made the same mistake when I first saw it though, so I guess it doesn't really make the same impact. smiling smiley

The lovely underaged young couple better get a divorce soon.

Otherwise, the young dude will be "oopsed" one day and he will no longer have the freedom to do all cartoons he likes and instead get a stressful desk job to support the little whelp that grossed him out in the first place! :goggle

Edit: Oh - so they are gay women then. But too bad one of them still desperately wants babys, though.=P
February 09, 2012
i don't hate babies, or kids; i dislike them and have no desire to hold them or engage with them in any way. i do, however, HATE breeders.

but baby animals are adorable! smile rolling left rightsmile
February 09, 2012
I hate babies too! I actually said that to a friend of mine who is NOT CF, but only because she kept talking about a baybee she saw and how cute it was... I wanted to point out to her that I do not like babies, never did, never will, and I am totally uninterested in them, or anything to do with them. I don't want to see photos of them, I don't want to look at them, and I especially don't want to HEAR them. Now baby ANIMALS, on the other hand... especially puppies... well, let's just say that my knees turn to butter when I see a puppy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so glad that I have no goddamned kids - it gives me more time to spend with my pets, who will always love me unconditionally.
February 09, 2012
I'm the same EXACT way. I have probably held a baybee less than a dozen times, and this includes children of close relatives. I have never wiped a nose, nor changed a diaper. Generally this knowledge shocks people, though I don't know why. Baybees are so gross.
February 09, 2012
Just realized something! I am 45 years old and proud to say that I have NEVER, EVER held a loaf! And I never will, either. I've had them shoved my way, but my response is always, "I have carpal tunnel syndrome and no feeling in my hands." That usually makes them change their mind real quick. They wouldn't want me to drop their package of stench, would they?

I'm so glad that I have no goddamned kids - it gives me more time to spend with my pets, who will always love me unconditionally.
Jennifer K
February 09, 2012
I'm not so hardcore that I hate babies and I think they're all ugly. But that cartoon made me LOL.
February 09, 2012
I think most babies are ugly too. Everyone knows it who knows me too. they are like, 'oh, isn't that patient's kid so cute???/" and I am like, "not really, but you know I don't find kids cute unless they are particularly exceptional." and they all laugh and say "oh yeah, i forgot." at least they have seen me be consistent across the board that I think kids are not cute... ever.
February 09, 2012
Re - human babies v. animal babies - I am the same way, do like the animals.

Except for one animal: I do not like monkeys. Or apes. Or chimps. Any type of monkey.

Any other animal is OK with me. Including reptiles, birds, and fish. Even insects. Lots of them are cool.

I have *never* liked monkeys however. I find them repulsive.

Hmmm........ and these are supposedly our close 'kin'.

Huh.
February 09, 2012
There's a few who are cute and quiet, but the vast majority make me think of the Tetsuo fleshmonster from Akira.

(for the five people who've never seen Akira)

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
February 09, 2012
Human babies are hideous. I saw a picture of myself as a newborn and my grandmother was holding me. I looked like someone had punched me in the eye.

And i too love baby animals. They are too cute. But baby humans are useless and ugly and disgusting. I don't hate them because they cannot help it. But I don't like being around them. Dumb breeders are who I hate.
February 09, 2012
No freshly-shat human is cute. When they have a few months on them they MIGHT be cute, unless they're caucasian. White baybees are almost universally fugly. Sometimes the little black or Indian or Asian or Latino ones can be incredibly cute. I saw a tiny black girl at Squall Mart last year sitting in the seat of a shopping cart grinning from ear to ear at everyone, she was with her dad and had these tiny little Afropoofs on her head - everyone had to stop and squee including me, because she was indeed the cutest damn baybee pretty much ever.

Toadlers are universally loathesome as they are dirty, hyperactive, and manipulative as fuck. Get them the hell away from me.
February 09, 2012
I feel totally ambivalent about babies. If I like the parents, I can fake being interested for about five minutes. If I don't know the parents, or don't like them, then I don't give their baby the time of day. A few are cute, but most of them look like Winston Churchill. I NEVER want to hold one, and I don't get why others want to. Oh - and the crying makes me feel homicidal!
February 09, 2012
Starlady....that is the ultimate in cuteness. smiling smiley

Law.....lol....your post had me cracking up. Don't let the folks at Stormfront know you wrote it or they'll be coming for ya.

Perhaps you think the non-white babies are cute due to the exotic factor? Really, there's nothing interesting about babies beyond that.

I remember I was renting a room from a black lady and she had a son. He was cute as a button but he was 2 or 3. He whined and screamed about everything and this kid had some pipes on him. He will grow up to be a male Whitney Houston. I was homicidal....I was so fucking sick of his whining. It was so loud and penetrated everything. I never heard anything so loud in my life. Perhaps minority babies are more exotic....but they suck just as much as the white bread babies. I don't want any of them.
February 10, 2012
Starlady... LOVE THE PUPPY!!! ADORABLE!!!

Zzelda, I can't stand monkeys either! They are so creepy. I especially dislike chimpanzees, after seeing that show where humans were disfigured by them. They are violent, nasty creatures.

I'm also not a fan of cats, in the least. There was a story about a woman who was in a store, shopping, minding her own business and was disfigured by the owner of said store's cat. She did nothing to provoke it. Sorry cat lovers here, but it's only my opinion. I am a dog lover. And parrots. I think parrots are so intelligent! Though they look like gobs of bubble gum when they are bappies (baby parrots) I still think they're kind of cute.

Human babies, especially caucasian babies, are FUGLY! And toadlers ARE annoying, manipulative little shits. But by far, I think there is no sound in the universe that is worse than a crying loaf. I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard than a squalling little maggot!

February 10, 2012
Yay! Putting this comic in my Favorites. XD

I see human babies both ways. grinning smiley Like with all children, I'm indifferent to babies, but I find some of them to be cute. Sometimes, I like their soft tiny rolly-polly bodies (I'm weird, I know) and their confused expressions.

I like when babies are paired with animals, wearing cute costumes, sleeping, laughing, or doing something interesting/silly/funny. I don't feel comfortable holding them, though, since I don't know if they want to be held. I also can't "squeal" over babies and I get bored with them easily. Human babies just aren't exciting enough to obsess over and that's how it should be. Babies are just human beings, not magical creatures.

Baby animals definitely beat baby humans in the looks and adorableness department, though. They don't even have to make an effort and they still (usually) look cute.
February 10, 2012
You can't dislike all cats because of one story of one bad cats. I hear about vicious dog attacks all the time, and that doesn't make me hate all dogs. You just haven't been around the right cats!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login