Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's Official - Vegas Is Over

Posted by law 
It's Official - Vegas Is Over
March 01, 2012
Pahrunts are now doing "How to vacation in Vegas and where to stay" articles, and you all know what that means.

http://todaytravel.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/14/10365738-where-to-stay-in-las-vegas-with-the-kids

Fuck.
Re: It's Official - Vegas Is Over
March 01, 2012
law1204
Pahrunts are now doing "How to vacation in Vegas and where to stay" articles, and you all know what that means.

http://todaytravel.today.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/14/10365738-where-to-stay-in-las-vegas-with-the-kids

Fuck.

For us it means what to stay away from.

JD
March 01, 2012
I love the guy's comment about the Strip being completely kyd-hostile as well as the Circus Circus being known for gang activity. Breeders are fucking morons.
March 01, 2012
Good luck with that. The strip was like one mile-long open sewer bar with all the accompanying vices on display. But it was sleazy good fun. I was waving a box of wine and screaming "Who the fuck brings kids to Vegas?" at breeders out after midnight with their kids.

And did I mention on the roundtrip flights, I only saw ONE CHILD? So excellent.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
March 01, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
I was waving a box of wine and screaming "Who the fuck brings kids to Vegas?" at breeders out after midnight with their kids.

waving hellolarious
Anonymous User
March 01, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
Good luck with that. The strip was like one mile-long open sewer bar with all the accompanying vices on display. But it was sleazy good fun. I was waving a box of wine and screaming "Who the fuck brings kids to Vegas?" at breeders out after midnight with their kids.

And did I mention on the roundtrip flights, I only saw ONE CHILD? So excellent.
Is this still the case? I must go there then. I love decadence and vices...
March 01, 2012
Miss Hannigan
I was waving a box of wine and screaming "Who the fuck brings kids to Vegas?" at breeders out after midnight with their kids.
I love you . I'm in Vegas right now and am enjoying laughing at and annoying the stupid breeder famblees with my salty language.
March 01, 2012
DivaLasVegas
Miss Hannigan
I love you . I'm in Vegas right now and am enjoying laughing at and annoying the stupid breeder famblees with my salty language.

GIVE 'EM HELL!
March 01, 2012
Dumbasses. Vegas is currently scrambling and doing the whole "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas," promotion because some idiot decided that Vegas, the city known as being Sin City for a very good reason, needed to tap into that breeder market and started trying to portray Vegas as family-friendly. The predictable happened: tourism went down quite a bit. People don't come to Vegas to spend time with their kids. They want to be hedonists and pretend that they don't have responsibilities and obligations. People don't want to be plunking down $500 at the craps table, look over at the kid next to them, and remember they need to set up a 529.

Go to fucking Disney World/Disney Land if you want to take your children somewhere. Not everything in the goddamned world needs to be accessible to you and your nasty brood.
March 01, 2012
I'm trying to remember where else I saw kids... and coming up blank. We avoided Circus Suckus, Excalibur and that cheesy M&M World, so that helped considerably.

Oh yeah, there was one sprog at Venetian that was terrified of the living statue. That got me laughing, watching him creep up to the guy to throw a dollar in the tip jar. The kid looked as pale as the actor.

I enjoyed the place more than I thought I would. It's the most dirty fun you can legally have in the US. Booze, tits, sex toys, oiled-up guys in tiny leather pants, drunks screaming, puking, dancing, stuffing your face, gambling too much. I was a typical wasted first-timer.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
March 01, 2012
Well whaddya know? Liquor, gambling and strippers are now for da bratz.
Anonymous User
March 01, 2012
hubby and I recently went to New Orleans (NYE). If you think Vegas is impressive (in terms of hookers, strippers, booze and other fun) just try Bourbon St on a holiday weekend.

Much to my dismay there were people dragging their kyds down there as late as 10pm.

I've been around the block a time or two and what goes on there at 10pm even made me look twice.

WTF is wrong with people?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login