Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Duhd attention-whoring in YouTube comments

Posted by toomanybrats 
Duhd attention-whoring in YouTube comments
March 02, 2012

I've loved this song since I was little.. I'm 21 now and teaching my 2 year old son the words!! He loves the song too!! If I get enough ups I'll post him dancing to it since he refuses to sing it with my camera on!

Yeah, there aren't an ass-load of those vids, already. OK, so you knocked some woman when you were 19. So WHAT?

Link
Re: Duhd attention-whoring in YouTube comments
March 03, 2012
Let's save this guy the aggravation of having to get out the video camera and record his son--give him a thumbs down. I did. thumbs updown
March 03, 2012
2sexi4u91? Seriously?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
March 03, 2012
StudioFiftyFour
Let's save this guy the aggravation of having to get out the video camera and record his son--give him a thumbs down. I did. thumbs updown
I down voted him as well
:biggrin2
March 03, 2012
StudioFiftyFour
Done!
March 03, 2012
pepper labeija
StudioFiftyFour
Done!

As did I. smile rolling left rightsmile
March 03, 2012
blueorchid
pepper labeija
StudioFiftyFour
Done!

As did I. smile rolling left rightsmile

Here, here!
March 03, 2012
Oh goodie. I SOOO look forward to more stupid kid videos clogging up Youtube.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login