Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

contest: the "sexiest" belly :faint

Posted by blackpearl 
contest: the "sexiest" belly :faint
March 10, 2012
Here is the link from a Finnish newpaper who organizes a contest for inpigs...who has the sexist belly some attention whoring

The title (approximate translation) is: "Then i felt so womanly". The texts are about inpig women blabbering about how proud they are of their bellies. Jeez i see hippos coming! :hs

But honestly now...do they need a fucking contest?!?
Re: contest: the "sexiest" belly :faint
March 10, 2012
With moos, every single fucking thing is a contest. EVERYTHING.
March 10, 2012
Everything is a contest among breeders: "sexiest" belly, most kyds, smartest kyds, most suffering, most crunchy, most CF bashing, biggest welfare leech, ad infinitum.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
March 10, 2012
Let's not get started on the contests surrounding bodily fluids...
March 10, 2012
the sexiest belly is the flat, toned one. the end. when these moos will learn that preggo belly is as ugly as shit?
March 11, 2012
toomanybrats
With moos, every single fucking thing is a contest. EVERYTHING.

Should have figured out grinning smiley Actually we had a homework to read an article from that newspaper (not inpig/kids/parenting etc related) and that just popped on the right side of the page. The newspaper just invites inpig women to send photos (apparently naked) and the readers vote. But upon a closer look there is also a loaf contest (cutest loaf pictures) so yeah i guess everything is a contest and a public one.

For me it's new, never seen these kind of "contests" before. Don't wanna judge a book by its cover but i think i won't be reading that newspaper again.
March 11, 2012
Yep, there's a preggo belly bikini contest every year in Houston (photos in the link - be warned):

http://www.chron.com/life/mom-houston/gallery/Pregnant-belly-bikini-contest-20863/photo-1322619.php

The fact that it takes place in a bar has always screamed WHITE TRASH to me.
March 11, 2012
Pffft, i was sure this newspaper wasn't the only one...
March 11, 2012

Yep, there's a preggo belly bikini contest every year in Houston
That is positively revolting. All these moos are doing is brainwashing themselves into thinking they look good. A naked preggo gut IS NOT ATTRACTIVE. PERIOD. It's even disgusting when they wear tight, pre-preggo clothes over their bloated guts. I remember seeing this young preggo white trash bitch who was wearing this extremely tight thin t-shirt stretched over her ugly gut. The grosest thing was that her belly-button was all weird; it was poking out and was so huge that it looked like a doughnut was wedged under her shirt. DISGUSTING.

What ever happened to pregnant women wearing nice, flowey tops that draped nicely over their guts? I've seen some pregnant women who looked very nicely dressed. It's called being classy. But it seems classy has gone out the window with this new crop of moos.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login