Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

entitlemoo pissed because cruise ship staff won't allow swim-diaper-wearing baby in hot tubs

Posted by thundergirl85 
Someone from TCFL was doing research on cruises and shared this gem:

http:// www.cruisecritic. com/memberreviews/ memberreview.cfm?EntryID=99123 (remove spaces)

Most of the other comments on her complaint list reeked of entitlement but I think this is the worst:

Our son couldn't go in pools/whirlpools because he had a swim diaper on. We were kicked out of the pool numerous times. The staff said it was on FAQ section of site however we cannot find it. This would have been a major deciding factor in taking a cruise had we known this ahead of time. Why do they still charge the same price if we cannot fully use ship?
Oh, FFS! As if jacuzzis and pools on cruise ships aren't already a transparent stew of bodily juices, waste, and diseases this whining bitch wants to add Shitlee's filth to the cauldron. eye rolling smiley Children aren't supposed to be in hot tubs anyway, whether they're housebroken or still in shitbags. Their bodies can't handle it as we'll as an adult body and the cruise has every right to cover its ass and avoid lawsuits.
Good Gawd! Swim diapers DO NOT WORK!!!
They start to leak shortly after the brat shits or pisses in it...shitting in a hot...or warm water environment will cause a bacterial bloom...which will make people sick! Doesn't this bitch know that?
Also, I don't think it's healthy to take a shitsack wearing kyd into a hot-tub or pool. The chlorine alone would probably be too strong for him, let alone the heat from a jacuzzi.
BREEDERS ARE NASSTAYYY!!!
The fact that they had to be kicked out "numerous times" says it all.
1) "Charged the same price" = the infant was charged the same price as an adult? I think not.

2) Don't they ever read the news? If they did they'd know that quite a few cruise ships have had norovirus outbreaks over the last few years. It's no surprise they want to prevent this from happening again on this ship, and keeping feces out of the swimming water is a good first step.
If I go on a cruise, I can't use the men's room. Does that mean I get a discount?

Hot tubs and jacuzzis are not kiddie pools. On a cruise ship, they are for people preparing to go fuck. They do not want your brat and his pissy, shitty diaper in with them. If you feel your baby MUST experience the jacuzzi, get a rope and hang him near the ship's props.
Yes, because a baby needs a soak in a hot tub...:drool

Won't that damage its brain? The thing's moronic enough.
Baby floats for free, they probably paid 500 for the cruise. Booze is extra. They are actually whining about the cost because dittums can't wear swim diapers in the pools? 500 for a week is the same cost for a Motel 6, where you don't get fed.

Swim diapers don't work. This has been proven again and again.

(when I cruise I never use the pools because the human stew is just too much for me. I do snorkel excursions if I want to get my swim on.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
I am betting that this neuro virus probably starts in those hot tubs and pools. I will not go into a public hot tub or pool. I have gotten sick from them several times. Last time I got sick from being in a pool was at my SIL (Yeah.. the mom of the nephew) private pool. I was swimming in there... seemed clean... and then comes the neighbors with their shitleigh's and Travisturds (half still in diapers) and they all get in. Next day, me, nephew, SIL and one of the neighbors were sick with a stomach virus. It had to be the pool. Everyone who was in there that day eventually got an upset stomach or diahrea. After that.. I swore off swimming pools and hot tubs.
I never use public cesspools. I'll take my chances with parasites in lakes and sharks in the ocean.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Dumb fucks. I just got back from the cruise and you have to be at least 18 in most cases to use the hot tub. Or at least the one in the spa.
Well, this bitch can blame her peers for the rule. It's because of breeders suing everyone and anyone because breeders don't apply common sense when it comes to the safety of their children, so companies instill rules and regulations to stem the litigation tide. Now the breeders have to abide by these rules and want to complain.

Anyway, the baby did not cost them any extra, so why should they be exempt from the rules? There's nothing in the rules saying that they can't use the hot tub, just that their baby can not and should not be in there. I'm sure a family-friendly cruise ship has babysitting services so parents can have some alone time.
from they Mayo Clinic:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/childrens-health/CC00003

I'm sure the hot tub is for adults only, but how dare the ship make something that isn't for the kids! Let's teach that mean ship a lesson and bring Junior in there to prove how edgy and rebellious we are! And if Junior drowns or gets sick from the chlorine or heat or other people's bodily fluids, time to sue for not making the environment safe enough for kids! smile rolling left righteyes2

They may as well wrap the kid's ass in a paper towel if they're relying on a swim diaper. Even with the chlorine, no one's going to want to swim in a boiling pot of chemicals and baby shit, and then the cruise line will have to deal with complaints and bad reviews from people who get sick from Junior and who pay money and can't use the hot tub because someone's kid took a shit in it and the staff can't be bothered to keep it out.

Ten bucks says Moo trashes something on the ship to get revenge on the staff for doing their jobs and not letting her have her own way.
entitlemoo
Our 2 year old got out and went down the hallway. We thought our son was just playing in between the rooms like he had done all week. Thank God my sister-in-law found him going down the hall way. He knew where the elevators were and how to work them. Who knows what could have happened had she not found him.

... And this is the cruise ship's fault how? Also, she writes about her toddler "getting out" the way I sometimes mention my wily little dog slips the fence.
And this is why I will never, ever go on a cruise that allows children of any age under 16 or so.
I can sell them a week on an italian cruise ship cheap...
I'm sure that passengers are advised of the rules of shipboard behavior, or have some printed material they are given. Her stupid fault if she didn't read it -- or read it and pretended it didn't apply to HER shitloaf. Who the fuck takes a brat on a cruise anyway? I would never go on a cruise where any brats were allowed. You pay that kind of money, you want to have a good time, not listen to caterwauling toadlers and slobbering loaves the whole time.
ANYONE, regardless of reason, should NOT be allowed to even go into in a public pool of water of ANY type if they are unable to control leaking fresh urine or seeping shitting into it, period.:smn

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Yes, because everyone wants to shit out their brains with watery diarrhea and puke out their guts from Norvovirus, right?

Actually, they can make a special "hot tub" for the baybee. Just boil some water in the kitchen and put the brat in the pot.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login