Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PedoMoo post #938576464986

Posted by DivaLasVegas 
PedoMoo post #938576464986
March 27, 2012
Yet ANOTHER twisted moo whose SON is ready to leave her tits, but PedoMoo isn't ready of course.

http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1348992/afraid-my-11-month-old-is-weaning-before-either-one-of-us-are-ready-i-dont-know-what-to-do-desperate

My DS hasn't nursed since last Tuesday (6 days). He has a double ear infection, and is teething. He will eat some food, he will drink water (enthusiastically I might add--in other words there doesn't seem to be a "sucking" issue) from a sippy. I am pumping every 2 hours, taking supplements, etc. to keep my milk supply up but it's dwindling. I am gently offering the breast every 4 hours or so, only to be met with crying and arching his back as soon as I even attempt. Hey pedocunt - it's because your son is ready for fucking food and not your damn tit in his mouth! I am offering expressed milk--warm and cool--in a sippy, bottle, etc. and he pushes it away. See my above comment, you sick bitch.I've called IBCLC's, La Leche League, etc. and they all say "you're doing great, keep it up!". So I feel pretty confident I'm doing what I need to try and keep him breastfeeding. Of course you feel confident - because those other sick cunts are telling you what you WANT to hear, not what is in your son's best interest.

My intuition says he's probably done. Duh, gee, do ya think so? I am going to push through, I've promised myself that I will push through for AT LEAST 2 weeks after he's recovered. Oh but of course you are going to push it, because it's all about what YOU want and not what your son wants. But this boy LOVES to eat what we eat; and since about 5-6 mos. I've had to nurse him in a dark, quiet room with white noise otherwise he wants to be busy and not nurse. Way to trick the poor kid into giving him something that he no longer wants, you selfish bitch.I just have a feeling.

And I feel DEVASTATED. This feels like such a loss. I never even saw it coming, I never had a chance to treasure those last few nursings because I thought we'd be doing this for a long time. You are one sick, twisted, selfish bitch.

I always hear from the AP community "babies almost NEVER self-wean before age 2"...but what if they do? Any thoughts, suggestions? Either for getting him back to the breast, or how you dealt with it when it happened before you were ready? 'before you were ready'? Seriously? This just goes to show that it's not about the child, but rather it's all about what MOO wants. Selfish twat.

Thanks so much. :-)
Re: PedoMoo post #938576464986
March 27, 2012
Again, it's all about the moo's needs, regardless of what the son wants, or what's best for him. Fucking cows coddling their almighty male offspring makes me physically sick.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
March 27, 2012
The more I read these, the more uncomfortable I become. The sheer amount of moos who think this is ok is very disturbing. They've GOT to be breaking a law somewhere.
March 27, 2012
I hope moothering mods get freaked out enough at some of these to send CPS to the moos. Moos with male sprogs are the sickest people on the planet.
March 27, 2012
satansbitch
I hope moothering mods get freaked out enough at some of these to send CPS to the moos. Moos with male sprogs are the sickest people on the planet.

I doubt that because one of the main ones, milkmonkeezMoo, nurses an 8 year old boy, at least she did last year I saw on one of her posts. Either she finally put the tit down OR she now has a NINE year old suckling.::brbl

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
March 27, 2012
kidlesskim
satansbitch

I doubt that because one of the main ones, milkmonkeezMoo, nurses an 8 year old boy, at least she did last year I saw on one of her posts. Either she finally put the tit down OR she now has a NINE year old suckling.::brbl

The fact nobody thinks this is weird makes me weep for the future.
Anonymous User
March 27, 2012
Ugh...I literally threw up in my mouth a little from reading this...two faces puking
March 27, 2012
You'd think she'd be grateful that the kid is eating and hydrating despite being so sick...

But alas, everything is about her, so no, she can't even be concerned about the toadler....not really.

I wish I could post without being a member, I'd say, "Suck it up, whiner, maybe take up a hobby besides blubbering on an advice message board."

Oh, and malayasmommy? Name sounds like malaria.
March 27, 2012
Time to start campaigns on bottle-feeding to gently ease those wacko moos out of their creepy little fantasy world and LET their children finally grow up!
March 27, 2012
It seems like these kyds are begging for their mooos to stop, but the mooos keep shoving their nasty tits into their faces, whether they want it or not. Sounds like sexual abuse to me, because the only one getting enjoyment out of it is the aggressor (the moo) who has all the power over her smaller victim.
Sick, disgusting pedos! I think there should be laws around titfeeding like there are around other issues of physical contact between two individuals. If one person wants inflict this kind of misery on another person, especially a defenseless one, there should be consequences.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login