Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's not just black cotton panties and kalamata olives

Posted by yurble 
It's not just black cotton panties and kalamata olives
March 31, 2012
I thought that demands for black cotton panties and kalamata olives was the height of new moo entitlement, but GOMI showed me there are plenty of posts telling you exactly how you should worship moos.

Some tips from Fitnessista:
  • Family and friends can also help out by picking up some neglected chores while they’re over: dishes, laundry, vacuuming, etc.
  • Food!
  • Pet care or taking care of older children.
  • Offer to return overdue library books, address thank-you cards, send out packages/mail, or any small things she hasn’t had time or the ability to get taken care of.
  • Remember and honor her parenting style and wishes.

Avital also had this to say:
  • Before you walk in the door, put your game face on. Set a timer, on your phone or watch for 15 minutes. When it goes off, get out of there!
  • Bring a healthy meal. Include a salad or fresh vegetables. Only use disposable dishes.
  • In addition to your meal, bring cut up veggies and fruit, unsalted trail mix or nuts, or other such healthy snacks for daytime munching for mom to eat while she's nursing.
  • Go into the kitchen and spend 5 minutes clearing off a counter, washing a sink-full of dishes, loading the dishwasher etc. Don't ask permission, just do it. Then set the table for their dinner.
  • Before you leave your house, put some paper towels and some powdered bathroom cleaner like Commet or Ajax in a baggie. Stick it in your purse. While you are at the house, go and use the washroom...and while in there do a three minute bathroom shine-up, using your paper towels and cleaner.
  • Coo over the baby, but wash your hands before touching it.
  • Take the garbage out when you go.
Re: It's not just black cotton panties and kalamata olives
March 31, 2012
What a righteous, entitled cunt! My sparse commentary in green.

yurble
I thought that demands for black cotton panties and kalamata olives was the height of new moo entitlement, but GOMI showed me there are plenty of posts telling you exactly how you should worship moos.

Some tips from Fitnessista:
  • Family and friends can also help out by picking up some neglected chores while they’re over: dishes, laundry, vacuuming, etc.
  • Food!
  • Pet care or taking care of older children.
  • Offer to return overdue library books, address thank-you cards, send out packages/mail, or any small things she hasn’t had time or the ability to get taken care of.
  • Remember and honor her parenting style and wishes.
So basically, become an unpaid servant. To hell with that!

Avital also had this to say:
  • Before you walk in the door, put your game face on. Set a timer, on your phone or watch for 15 minutes. When it goes off, get out of there!
    And better not disturb moo's "beauty rest."
  • Bring a healthy meal. Include a salad or fresh vegetables. Only use disposable dishes.
  • In addition to your meal, bring cut up veggies and fruit, unsalted trail mix or nuts, or other such healthy snacks for daytime munching for mom to eat while she's nursing.
    Do you need me to hand feed her, too?
  • Go into the kitchen and spend 5 minutes clearing off a counter, washing a sink-full of dishes, loading the dishwasher etc. Don't ask permission, just do it. Then set the table for their dinner.
    See my first remark.
  • Before you leave your house, put some paper towels and some powdered bathroom cleaner like Commet or Ajax in a baggie. Stick it in your purse. While you are at the house, go and use the washroom...and while in there do a three minute bathroom shine-up, using your paper towels and cleaner.
  • Coo over the baby, but wash your hands before touching it.
    Yet she won't think twice about plopping the diapered loaf on a food counter.
  • Take the garbage out when you go.
    Only if by garbage, you mean moo and minion.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Notice the crown and magic wand photoshopped into entitlemoo's hand in the pic above the article. Nice.
March 31, 2012
March 31, 2012
I actually agree with the third bullet, not for the new Moo's sake, but for the sake of the now-neglected dog/cat who USED to be the center of the couple's universe, and is now tied up out back, or shut inthe basement/garage, etc. I told my nieces when they started to sprog that when I came to visit, I didn't want to hold the baby, but I WOULD walk the dog for them, and play with the cat!
Wow, do they seriously expect people to do this shit for them? What entitled bitches. Aren't most of these moos staying at home with the baby? So why can't they do it themselves since they're already there? I'm out of work right now so I do all the cooking for my roommates 'cause I'm here. They can't cook for themselves anymore 'cause they have a baby? lame.

"Take the garbage out when you go." dude take out your OWN freaking garbage, that's what, like a thirty second walk from your door? seriously.
March 31, 2012
So, basically, bring me tons of stuff, including your own cleaning supplies. Be a slave BUT DO NOT SPEAK TO ME OR TOUCH MY BAYYYYBEEE and get the fuck out.
How about you kiss my ass you lazy entitled bitch?
March 31, 2012
- Before you leave your house, put some paper towels and some powdered bathroom cleaner like Commet or Ajax in a baggie. Stick it in your purse. While you are at the house, go and use the washroom...and while in there do a three minute bathroom shine-up, using your paper towels and cleaner. En route to Moo's house, get picked up by the cops and thrown in jail while they test the substance in your plastic baggie.
March 31, 2012
If I knew that a pet was suffering on account of a new babby I would do the pet a favor and steal it. After that, any and all entitle moos can fuck off and die. I take care of my own home and if I'm smart enough to clean house I fail to see why a moo can't.
March 31, 2012
Sneak some Comet in a baggie...oh lord. Just when you think you've heard it all... should I peel the grapes before I bring them over, too?

Here's Avital's site if you want to read the list yourself.

http://avital.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-be-best-post-partum-visitor-in.html

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
March 31, 2012
Melanie
fainting

LOL! I am feeling faint with anger too. It takes a lot to shut my big mouth but I think this thread has finally done it.
March 31, 2012
Family and friends can also help out by picking up some neglected chores while they’re over: dishes, laundry, vacuuming, etc."Neglected" being the key word here. Neglected for how long, I wonder? Also, WHERE is the husband? Did he get sympathy pains to the point it paralyzed his hands and legs? What about the older kids helping out or doing a bit more than usual?

Food! God, as big as most of them are after sluicing I guess she should have specified low cal. Do their husbands and kids not know how to cook or pick up a box of chicken? What about HER having made meals and frozen them while inpig? it's not like the stick turned pink and into labor she went

Pet care or taking care of older children.I fail to see why a cat or dog can't be properly cared for by her, her husband, and/or her older kids. She's just had a baby, not a hemicorporectomy

Offer to return overdue library books, address thank-you cards, send out packages/mail, or any small things she hasn’t had time or the ability to get taken care of. There's no reason in the world she can't (and should) address her own thankyou notes and unless that baby is premature, she's had PLENTY of time to have already done all of that. Baby shower notes should have LONG ago been mailed.

Remember and honor her parenting style and wishes.Oh. of course! Those who lend a helping hand out of the goodness of their heart should ALSO walk on egg shells around the recipient and better not make any mistakes or forget to stay in line

Before you walk in the door, put your game face on. Set a timer, on your phone or watch for 15 minutes. When it goes off, get out of there! NO WORRIES THERE. They act as if anyone WANTS to be there a moment longer than necessary.

Bring a healthy meal. Include a salad or fresh vegetables. Only use disposable dishes. Yeah, let's all keep pretending Petunia Pig all stretched out on the sofa with her massive gut and flabby udders exposed gives a damn about consuming anything beyond her next Twinkie and can of Mountain Dew

In addition to your meal, bring cut up veggies and fruit, unsalted trail mix or nuts, or other such healthy snacks for daytime munching for mom to eat while she's nursing. Oh gross. They expect everyone not only to slop the pig, but we have to give it snacks too to devour as it suckles it's young

Go into the kitchen and spend 5 minutes clearing off a counter, washing a sink-full of dishes, loading the dishwasher etc. Don't ask permission, just do it. Then set the table for their dinner. Gee, I thought they cleaned the kitchen up when they first got there. Set the table? There's likely no room for any dishes and even if there was, they probably haven't sat down at the table to eat in months. The older kids would probably say, "Why did they put all those dishes on the table instead of leaving them in the dishwasher where they belong?"

Before you leave your house, put some paper towels and some powdered bathroom cleaner like Commet or Ajax in a baggie. Stick it in your purse. While you are at the house, go and use the washroom...and while in there do a three minute bathroom shine-up, using your paper towels and cleaner. What, covert cleaning? It isn't like anyone will be trying to stop them from cleaning. Besides, it'd take WAY MORE than 3 minutes to do most any moo's bathroom any good

Coo over the baby, but wash your hands before touching it. No, wash your hands AFTER touching it. please

Take the garbage out when you go. God, can't these people do ANYTHING for themselves? Again, WHERE is the husband?

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
March 31, 2012
whenever i visit any close friend who has had a kiddie, broken a leg, etc. i stop by cupcake royale and bring a half dozen, or i bring flowers. that's it. no cleaning, cooking or dog walking, unless the person is very, very ill; then i don't mind helping them out. but i've certainly never had anyone ASK me for any of this.

then again, i would never be friends with someone as entitled as these bitches. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
March 31, 2012
Whatever did our mothers do when they had their babies? I highly doubt they expected anyone to treat them like this. They took care of their baby, their other kids, their husband, their home. Because that's just what you did in those days, when women weren't whiny drama whores.
March 31, 2012
Bow and curtsy as you face the almighty moo. Do NOT look directly at the baby.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
April 01, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
Sneak some Comet in a baggie...oh lord. Just when you think you've heard it all... should I peel the grapes before I bring them over, too?

Here's Avital's site if you want to read the list yourself.

http://avital.blogspot.com/2011/03/how-to-be-best-post-partum-visitor-in.html

Both of them are worth reading, but Avital's is the worst. I just took a subset of what was posted. Both blogs are linked from GOMI.

I find myself wondering why she doesn't have any cleaning products in her own home. Isn't she worried that I might bring the wrong brand of cleaner?
April 01, 2012
Moo can't afford maids and servants??? Pity. smile rolling left righteyes2
April 01, 2012
Gymrat:

My quick glance of your post was read by my CF brain was "I agree with the bullet".

I was thinking of a bullet too when I saw that moo-demand list.

Or a good steel-toed boot right in moo's expanding ass.
April 03, 2012
What a load of BS. I don't help people anymore. When I was younger, my famblee expected me to do everything for them...from helping with large-scale dinner parties (cooking, cleaning, and serving), to painting fences...loaf-sitting...yardwork...house-sitting...cleaning toilets...the list never ending.

When I was living alone, very ill and home from fresh surgery, NONE of the bastards were there to help me with a single thing! It was a miracle I even had a ride back from the hospital. I was left on my own to fend for myself...even though I was in quite a lot of pain and discomfort. It is that way to this day.

It never pays to help people, especially breeders who expect it. They can go screw themselves as far as I'm concerned. I will clean my own bathroom, fix my own meals...they can sign their own goddamned thank you notes.

As the mooo's lists of demands grow longer, their lists of friends will diminish.
April 04, 2012
Whenever I had surgery or was injured, my own husband helped with meals and cleanup, as well as the kitchen and dishwasher. My mom would come over with a cooked meal with enough leftovers, and I would graciously ask and thank her, and enjoy her company. Why is the aformentioned so hard for moos to do? Oh yeah, they wouldn't be able to attention-whore or be martyrs. the world 'fail' on flames

lab mom
April 04, 2012
myrna minkoff
whenever i visit any close friend who has had a kiddie, broken a leg, etc. i stop by cupcake royale and bring a half dozen, or i bring flowers. that's it. no cleaning, cooking or dog walking, unless the person is very, very ill; then i don't mind helping them out. but i've certainly never had anyone ASK me for any of this.

then again, i would never be friends with someone as entitled as these bitches. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

This. If it is a close friend I will do something nice. Cupcakes, Starbucks, flowers, shit like that. Most of my close friends, if they need help cleaning, pay someone to come in.

Not one has asked me to do anything like these entitled pricks. Then again, they have spouses that help in the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 04, 2012
Tony and I only have childfree friends, and we made a pact amongst ourselves to take items of need when we are visiting. Cheeses, wine, cupcakes, Starbucks, flowers, and other nice things like others on this board are what they appreciate. If needed, I will happily walk their dogs and clean up their poop from the backyard or the dog park. I will also shovel out the shit from the kitty box. I also dust or do light cleaning to give them a hand. I would emphasize that NONE of our friends are as entitled as the moocunts and they are grateful and happy just to have some company and enjoy some good conversation.

I would not so much as drop a letter in a mailbox for an entitled moo. Fuck the lazy bitches.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login