Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New confession site for fathers

Posted by trekkie monster 
New confession site for fathers
April 23, 2012
I was a bit bored, so I decided to make a confession site for fathers. Does anyone have any advice on how to distribute a link?

Fathers' Confessional

Would someone please do me a favour and make a comment on the site? I want to verify if non-members can see and comment. blushing

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
Re: New confession site for fathers
April 23, 2012
Tried a test post...must sign up with Thoughts or sign on via Facefuck or Twitter. So much for anonymity, eh, Internet?

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
April 23, 2012
I think this is a great idea! No one actually get to hear what the wallets say.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
April 23, 2012
catharsist
I think this is a great idea! No one actually get to hear what the wallets say.

So no different from real life....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 23, 2012
This should be rich. How many moos do you think will find out about the site and have raging fits about it?
April 23, 2012
I think I have a throw-a-way id for City Data. Let me stick it on the Parents Forum. Not sure how long it will stay up.
April 23, 2012
Great idea, but I have no faith the moomies will let it last. Moomies killed True Dad Confessions because they couldn't stand hearing men say they hated how their wives (1) gave up sex (2) gave all attention to the brat (3) got grotesquely fat (4) lost all sense of hygiene.

I'm sure they can get your site pulled from Facebook or elsewhere on obscenity grounds--and as we all know from the tit-feeding wars, only MOOMIES determine what's obscene and what isn't.
April 23, 2012
learnernotlurker
Great idea, but I have no faith the moomies will let it last. Moomies killed True Dad Confessions because they couldn't stand hearing men say they hated how their wives (1) gave up sex (2) gave all attention to the brat (3) got grotesquely fat (4) lost all sense of hygiene.

I'm sure they can get your site pulled from Facebook or elsewhere on obscenity grounds--and as we all know from the tit-feeding wars, only MOOMIES determine what's obscene and what isn't.

Wasn't TDC chained to the TruMoo confessions, and, as such, could be deleted because it fell under an umbrella of the original site owners?

Trekkie's site is under thoughts.com. Checking their terms, it looks as if it is quite liberal in its standards. As long as there are no explicit obscenities or images; advocating acts of violence; or copyright violations, the board can stay up. Of course, Trekkie might have to bird dog it regularly to keep the cows off. I'm sure they'll want to respond to whatever the menfolk say.
April 23, 2012
So much love men have for their courtesans wives/girlfriends, especially after they have reproduced naturally. XD
April 23, 2012
Dorisan
Wasn't TDC chained to the TruMoo confessions, and, as such, could be deleted because it fell under an umbrella of the original site owners?

You are correct. Since the Fathers' Confessional site is independantly founded by trekkie monster, it's safe. I highly doubt the moocunt brigade would be able to do anything about it on Facebook.
April 23, 2012
Banshee
So much love men have for their courtesans wives/girlfriends, especially after they have reproduced naturally. XD

They are only courtesans if they are sexy, well educated, and are well educated in sex. Most moos wouldn't know sophistication if it danced in front of them wearing only sparking pasties.
April 23, 2012
blueorchid
Dorisan

You are correct. Since the Fathers' Confessional site is independantly founded by trekkie monster, it's safe. I highly doubt the moocunt brigade would be able to do anything about it on Facebook.

And it looks like it has an independent sign on, not dependent totally on FB or Twitter. I'm a little curious how many MEN are active FB users anyway. I'd hate to be the guy who tried to sneak on to the Confession page under his wife's FB id and got caught by her.
April 24, 2012
Aw, damn! I was hoping that they allowed guest posting. Oh well... Please feel free to distribute it around. It will give men a place to vent and provide us with entertainment at the same time angel with halo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login