Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

abortion one minute, then tells me he loves me?

Posted by Miss_Hannigan 
abortion one minute, then tells me he loves me?
April 15, 2012
From that forum for budding intellectuals, Babycenter

I am 23 years old, the father of my child and I are not currently dating or together. we kinda just hooked up a few times and now I am pregnante. once I told him i was pregnante he told me "NO WAY ITS MINE. IVE HAD A VASECTOMIN"... so I researched and called every doctor in town, all of them told me the same thing, " the only way for a man to have one of those surgeries is if he is 25 and has 2 kids or 30 with one". well my childs father is going to be 30 years old in october, and has never been married.so he kept this lie going for 3 weeks. and we fight and fight all the time. after i finally got him to admit he had lied, now he wants me to get an abortion, i told him no, and if thats how he feels he didnt have to stick around. Im not going to kill my baby because of a mistake we both made, i am willing to take responsibily for my actions. well now about 2 weeks after he told me he wanted an abortion now he wants to try and work things out between us and he told me he loves me..... I am very confused and dont know what to do... I have also looked up his criminal record and he has 2 DWI's , LARCENY, ASSULT ON A HOUSE HOLD MEMBER, FALSE EMPRISONMENT... so I know he is no angel , none of us are,.... Im just scared that his background isnt very safe or trustworthy around my child... i need help please....

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Illiterate WannaMoo
i need help please....

:bedmadelie

Her 'research' sure sounds compelling...
Re: abortion one minute, then tells me he loves me?
April 15, 2012
Apparently if a man has had a VASECTOMIN, his female sex partner can still become PREGNANTE.
April 15, 2012
I'm really hoping that post was a bad joke.
April 15, 2012
Oh, and one other thing...if you're considering hooking up with some random swinging dick, think about doing the background check sooner rather than later.
Tiquer
Apparently if a man has had a VASECTOMIN, his female sex partner can still become PREGNANTE.

But she said she's going to take responsibily for her actions!!11 :headbrick

English, motherfucker, do you speak it?
April 15, 2012
WTF is with these stupid moos who can't spell???? Garg!
April 15, 2012
Sounds like a typical dumbass guy who is going to spend the rest of his life playing mindfuck games with Moo - one minute he'll say he loves her and wants to be with her forever and help raise this bastard, and the next he hates her and is leaving for good this time and she needs to abort the mistake. And of course Moo won't kill her "baby" - even if it's the child of this complete loser with a criminal record (that hints at the fact he will beat her ass and the kid's ass and maybe steal a little money and not let her run to the cops either), she'll still keep it.

Who cares if the kid has to grow up in poverty being raised by a single, illiterate Moo with a new baby-daddy each week and an abusive bio-father? Moo can't make the wise, sane and humane choice of aborting because then she won't be able to stick it to her fuck buddy. What better way to do that then have a kid he doesn't want?

Maybe everyone will luck out and Moo will miscarry. Duhddy better find some stairs to shove her down real quick...or, you know, just go commit a few more crimes, get thrown in the clink and never have to see Junior or Moo.
This has got to be a joke letter... right? The world is going to hell in a hand-basket with people like this breeding.
April 15, 2012
I do not know which doctors she has called or did not call, but there is one thing certain. An 18 year old man, can, legally, get a vasectomy. Maybe not every doctor is going to do it, but many will. Urologists generally are the doctors who perform a vasectomy. Urologists do not make money on babies or baby deliveries. They have no vested financial interest if the guy goes out and gets someone pregnant. They make money doing vasectomies, they make even more money doing reversals (vasovasostomy). I can see a family practice doctor (some of which can also do the procedure) being opposed to doing the procedure on someone who is 18, but they make money when people have kids.

But, if someone have undergone the procedure, that does not mean they are sterile. She should have asked to see the test results 6 weeks after the procedure - no results - there is no way to know if the procedure was even a success. How stupid is this woman, and why is she not ashamed by the lack of some very basic education?

I am amazed at the mistake after mistake that this pregnant woman has made. I am even more amazed that none of the responders are telling her that she needs to get an abortion. Does she not understand that she is carrying a DNA of a criminal? Hello? Anybody out there?

This is a different topic, but seeing how few people out there actually would even consider an abortion, I now see why there are so many anti-choice laws are now being passed without any kind of a public outcry. Not many people seem to ever understand how DNA works or that they may be raising the next criminal. We, the people, have grown stupid. We have done so over a relatively short period of time.
April 15, 2012
I hope that one of these days, I am going to find a good history book that will tell me that people were always really, really stupid and that all things have gone on just fine. I fear for our future. I fear to imagine what our world is going to look like in the next 20 years. I hope that one of these days I am going to discover that people were always this stupid and that things will at least be as they are now, that the world will at least last long enough for our lifetime.
April 15, 2012
Heck, I'm still laughing at vas-seck-toe-MEEN and preg-NAN-tay.

It's French for "fucked for life"

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
April 15, 2012
Miss_Hannigan

It makes me wonder, did this 23 year old actually graduate from a high school? I know, I, myself, am not the best writer here, but come on now, this person is going to be a mother, they are going to be responsible for raising another human being, they are going to have to instill all of the life long values and will be teaching the kid right from wrong.
April 15, 2012
Mindlessly sailed into the pretty "happily ever after" story, did we? smile rolling left righteyes2
April 15, 2012
Miss_Hannigan

Her stupid ass probably thinks that Vasecteaumeen and Pregnanteigh would make pretty names for her loaf. hysterical laughterz
April 15, 2012
Here's my prediction for these idiots: he's going to end up in prison for a long stretch, and the moo is going to end up on welfare, of course, if she's not already. The kid will grow up hungry, neglected, probably abused by Moomy's fuck buddies, and follow in bio-Dad's footsteps as a criminal, because it will have had no other example or chance in life.
Supposedly humans have spent millions of years evolving big complex brains which make us smarter than all the other animals.

How embarrassing that masses of idiots like this one are what we have to show for it.
April 16, 2012
If the letter isn't a joke, and I hope it is, this guy's got some ind of bipolar issue going on. Dumbass will never wise up and she'll put up with his emotions being all over the board. Hope the loaf is taken while it's small so it can have a decent life.
April 16, 2012
So her beau is someone with an alcohol problem who has been convicted of assault. Oh, and false imprisonment (wtf? was this a hostage situation?). Oops, forgive me, forgot the larceny too. But hey, none of us are angels, guys.

Sad when the most impressive vocabulary words in this little Mensan's vocabulary are the names of crimes.
April 16, 2012
clematis
Sad when the most impressive vocabulary words in this little Mensan's vocabulary are the names of crimes.

So close, but she did screw these words up: ASSULT ON A HOUSE HOLD(should be one word) MEMBER, FALSE EMPRISONMENT

Don't you know trash when you see it? I know Lifetime has those shitty movies about men concealing their past, but for the most part, I can usually tell when somebody is a possible uneducated criminal thug after 5 minutes of talking to to them. Sad thing is, this loser is probably a fine catch when compared to the other criminals in her area.

--------------------
April 16, 2012
If there was ever a situation that called for an abortion, it would be this one.
April 16, 2012
Sorceress
Here's my prediction for these idiots: he's going to end up in prison for a long stretch, and the moo is going to end up on welfare, of course, if she's not already. The kid will grow up hungry, neglected, probably abused by Moomy's fuck buddies, and follow in bio-Dad's footsteps as a criminal, because it will have had no other example or chance in life.

This is exactly what came to my mind as well. She's but one of a million real life characters who are entering the stage of the first act of the play, "All of my baby daddys are in prison, I am a WIC-Welfare Whore, and through no fault of my own this is my life and I want society to pay for it".:bedmadelie

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
April 24, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
From that forum for budding intellectuals, Babycenter

I am 23 years old, the father of my child and I are not currently dating or together. we kinda just hooked up a few times and now I am pregnante. once I told him i was pregnante he told me "NO WAY ITS MINE. IVE HAD A VASECTOMIN"... so I researched and called every doctor in town, all of them told me the same thing, " the only way for a man to have one of those surgeries is if he is 25 and has 2 kids or 30 with one". well my childs father is going to be 30 years old in october, and has never been married.so he kept this lie going for 3 weeks.

Maybe he visited my town because I had one at 32 unmarried with no kids.

JD
April 24, 2012
Apparently he lied. But her research was faulty.

Who knew that Idiocracy was a documentary?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 24, 2012
Techie
I hope that one of these days, I am going to find a good history book that will tell me that people were always really, really stupid and that all things have gone on just fine. I fear for our future. I fear to imagine what our world is going to look like in the next 20 years.

The world overall, or as in the US? When I think of other cultures, where women have no rights at all - no choice in who they marry; how many children they must bear; even to their lives, should they step the least bit out of line; I feel like filling up a plane load of these bints and shipping them over, saying "here, you want 'em?"

In a country that is supposed to be so much better for the state of women (except lately), these women refuse to even figure out the basics of how not to fuck up their lives (and leave the taxpayer with the burden of supporting them). If someone needs to (literally) spell it out for them, let's just hand 'em over to a country where they'll be told how to live.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login