Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yay - Not Going to Breeder Wedding

Posted by loavesstillsuck 
Yay - Not Going to Breeder Wedding
April 24, 2012
So my DH's great-niece got knocked up a year or two ago and next week she and the baby daddy are getting married. She's about 19 or 20, the guy is a little older. I'm not going out of state to waste my time and energy giving my "blessing" to this ill-fated, stupid, and expensive event, for which extended family is spending loads of money they can't afford to have some beachfront wedding. I explained to DH that if I attended I would be slapping the fucking shit out of this girl's mom because it's her Catholic, baby rabid, mind control that prevented her daughter from even remotely considering abortion, using birth control properly, etc. And I really would beat the dogshit out of her. My DH understands but still feels pressured to attend on his own, which is fine, he's welcome to go, as it is a chance for him to see extended family he doesn't normally get to see.

I'm SOOOO happy I'm not going. I don't have to fake enthusiasm for a stupid knocked up 20 year old who once had potential and her ill-fated "mawwwage." (I'm hearing Peter Cook from The Princess Bride here in my head.) My suspicion is she's already cooking up a second loaf and their famblees are pressuring them to get married, but I don't know for sure. Her life is over, for sure, and has been for some time since she decided to shit out the first one, hasn't gone to college, works in retail for minimum pay, and cooked up the first kid while dating two different guys. I wonder if the kid even belongs to the guy she's marrying? Who the fuck cares.

It's nice not to have to give lip service to an entirely stupid and unwarranted and pointless waste of one young woman's life (and her extended family's money and goodwill supporting her with this starter marriage.) Her own parents haven't been able to make mortage payments on their house for about a year and a half; and her own grandparents haven't been able to make mortage payments on THEIR home for about that same amount of time. So, obviously, a wedding is a perfectly sensible thing to be paying for at this time, along with more brats this girl will no doubt be shitting out now that she's already gotten started with the first one and still apparently hasn't figured out birth control.

Bed. Made. Lie.
Re: Yay - Not Going to Breeder Wedding
April 24, 2012
My husband's last "family reunion" was a loaf-worship party for his youngest sister who is an attention-whore. I didn't go either.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
April 24, 2012
You know the princess gotta have her royal wedding! Don't fret, she'll be divorced soon enough.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
April 25, 2012
The younger they are, the more they fixate on the wedding and the less they worry about the actual marriage. Give 'em a year. No, wait. Maybe two, because she'll follow the married-too-damn-young pattern and pop out at least one more kid, and they'll try to stay together "for the children". After that, the dad will gladly accept child support payments as price of admission for having a life again, and will be outta there like a shot. She'll then have to go find another guy, and then of course make at least one baby with him.

Seen it happen a frillion times when people marry this young.
April 25, 2012
randomcfchick
The younger they are, the more they fixate on the wedding and the less they worry about the actual marriage. Give 'em a year. No, wait. Maybe two, because she'll follow the married-too-damn-young pattern and pop out at least one more kid, and they'll try to stay together "for the children". After that, the dad will gladly accept child support payments as price of admission for having a life again, and will be outta there like a shot. She'll then have to go find another guy, and then of course make at least one baby with him.

Seen it happen a frillion times when people breeders marry this young.

I was 19 when we got married tongue sticking out smiley
April 25, 2012
quills
randomcfchick

Seen it happen a frillion times when people breeders marry this young.

I was 19 when we got married tongue sticking out smiley

It happens with non-breeders too (marrying too young and it not working out), and I'm sure you're an exception.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
I never, ever go to stupid events I don't want to go to. Now that I'm an adult, my life is MINE and I refuse to be coerced into these stupid phony get togethers anymore. I get together with CLOSE family members who I like but never these fringe people who are relatives of relatives and who have nothing to do with my life. Sometimes I can't get out of it but that's ONLY if I will be going with the people I do like, so I can be with them, but this is verrry rarely. Those stupid gatherings can bite me. And I'm talking about all "fake" bullshit and not just breederific ones. On MY own time, I spend it with the people I actually like!!!!!!!!!
April 26, 2012
Weddings cost a lot of time and money. I'm not even one to get all dressed up anyways...that's not interesting to me. And the gifts? Pft. I'm not going to give a gift to a couple that I don't like, so I wouldn't even both going to the wedding.

Nope, I only go to weddings where I am actually happy for the couple. Those the only ones where I am fine spending some money on it.

I got out of a breederific wedding years ago. My family went but I told them to tell them I was ill. No way I was going to go. It was a Moo and Duh already. Moo got knocked up by Duh before Duh's divorce was final. White trash custody battles over the kid that he had with the previous Moo. Of course, New-Moo comes in with an 8-month pregnant gut and there was a fight in the courtroom. Classy, eh?

So she shat out the kid, got pregnant, got MARRIED to the just-newly-officially-divorced Duh, and shat out the 2nd one. Swears the kids are GEEENIUSSES and feels that her voice alone, at 100 decibels, is the ideal form of both guidance and punishment.

Why the FUCK would I go to celebrate THAT?
"white trash custody battles"....hahahahaa waving hellolarious
April 26, 2012
LauritaR
"white trash custody battles"....hahahahaa waving hellolarious

There's no other way to describe it, lol.

You know, Moo comes in, Duh follows. Allegations of abuse and neglect fly through. It gets nasty. There's name-calling and insults. Both claim to be "better" parents even though both are shit poor and piss poor excuses for human beings. And lo and behold, Duh's newly pregnant Moo-on-the-side waddles in like a prized state fair cow on parade. PANDEMONIUM.

And yes, this is a true story. Things really "blew up" in court, her words. Wow, I can't imagine why.

I have so many horror stories about this one moo I may just make a thread about it. I can't help myself
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login