Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder Sob Stories. It's The Economeeee!!

Posted by law 
Breeder Sob Stories. It's The Economeeee!!
April 23, 2012
So Yahoo News has decided to start doing a series on the financial crises of famblees. I'm assuming these heartbreaking narratives are supposed to tug at my heartstrings and make me feel all bad for them - I guess this is designed to motivate me to...donate to charity?

Here's a handy dandy synopsis of the stories. Notice every last one are breeders with litters of brats. They all have tvs, multiple cars, in some cases multiple houses too. Of course one couple had a defective tard and then proceeded to pop out a second one. Another couple is pulling in almost $6000/month and has a pool, three vehicles, and two houses, everyone has a smartphone, kids all have braces and high end frames, etc.

http://www.happyheartandmind.com/2012/03/remaking-america-dealing-with-finance-crisis/

In my estimation they can all fuck right the fuck off.
Re: Breeder Sob Stories. It's The Economeeee!!
April 23, 2012
My sympathy meter doesn't even quiver off zero for people who live beyond their means, and then beg for sympathy. Do. Not. Care.
April 23, 2012
They have a fuck of a lot more than I have! Why the hell should I feel bad for people who spew out more brats than they can afford to feed?
Breeders are resource-sucking beggars who have no self-respect.

You can't afford to feed 'em? Then don't fucking breed 'em! angry flipping off
April 23, 2012
Tiquer
My sympathy meter doesn't even quiver off zero for people who live beyond their means, and then beg for sympathy. Do. Not. Care.

Lemme check mine .....

Hmmm ..... thought so.

I wonder what these people go through in bankruptcy court. Is all that stuff taken away? I wonder how a judge views the cases - I know I wouldn't be able to hold off the sneer of disgust at those people.
April 23, 2012
Every time I start reading an article about how to save money, I find that I am already doing all of the things the author is saying to do. I grew up turning off lights when I left a room, turning down the heat and wearing a hoodie, recycling, eating dinners at home, carpooling, etc. I don't EVER remember my parents bringing home take-out for dinner. Apparently, this is something the rest of the country does on a regular basis? Pizza came frozen from the freezer in a cardboard box!
April 23, 2012
I read through quite a few of those. Where are the ones that are supposed to make me care? sleeping
Anonymous User
April 23, 2012
If they are looking for sympathy, they should grab a dictionary, it's in there between shit and syphilis.
April 23, 2012
I've seen these middle-class 'families in crisis." Moocow can't give up her daily lattes, the brats can't give up their smartphones, and dad can't give up his deluxe cable plan. Therefore I can't be bothered to give a fuck.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
April 23, 2012
They ought to do a series on the people in genuine financial crises. You know, the ones with no kids that can't get free ass-sitting money because being childfree or childless = worthless. People who work two jobs and can only afford to live in shitty ghetto apartments infested with roaches with exposed electrical wiring and broken locks. People who can only afford to eat ramen every day or who are living in their cars. People who have to steal or eat out of dumpsters to be able to survive. People who are so poor and have absolutely nothing and no one to turn to that they commit crimes so they can go to jail and at least have shelter and food.

Breeders who get hundreds of dollars in food stamps on top of WIC, welfare, tard checks, unemployment, child support and Medicaid don't know what it means to truly be in crisis. They're all living better than people who are actually working! Yet all society cares about is giving the scum more money to buy another Smart Phone or a new laptop. Meanwhile, a homeless war veteran will freeze to death hunched up against a light post in the middle of winter because obviously a slut-Moo needed an iPhone more than the vet needed food, water, warmth, shelter, and medical care.

I'm glad this country has its priorities in order. Those who are responsible and try their very best to get by are shoved aside in favor of the idiots who shit out a bastard every year and rape the working class' paychecks.
April 24, 2012
One of the moos "works" as a teacher and is going for her Master's degree. I later find out she's an "infant teacher" whatever the fuck that is.

Either way she makes little money and they're shoveling it out the door faster than it's coming in. Inquiring minds want to know why the unemployed duh drives a huge fucking truck and why "pool repairs" are a dire need for anyone. Boo fucking hoo, losers.

Was reading another article on an entirely different topic this morning and the author blurbs, "You can't fix stupid." Household finances are a simple matter of minus and plus. If you can't do even the most rudimentary addition and subtraction, you deserve to be in a "financial crisis." Applying for shitloads of credit cards to buy stuff is not like getting free money! In fact everything you buy on credit costs you more than the item is originally priced for, whether that's financial or in the time it takes you to send in your CC payments.

This is just a collection of stupid.

Each story you click on takes you to Yahoo where you can read the comment streams from Facebookers.
Anonymous User
April 24, 2012
WTF. A wounded veteran isn't getting a HUGE FUCKING CHECK from the VA? Of COURSE he is. I am talking 3-4 thousand dollars a month!!!!

http://www.military.com/benefits/content/veterans-health-care/va-disability-compensation-rates.html

100% disabled w/spouse & child-over $3000
April 24, 2012
bluevelvet
WTF. A wounded veteran isn't getting a HUGE FUCKING CHECK from the VA? Of COURSE he is. I am talking 3-4 thousand dollars a month!!!!

http://www.military.com/benefits/content/veterans-health-care/va-disability-compensation-rates.html

100% disabled w/spouse & child-over $3000

I am a disabled vet. I get a whopping 389 a month....and it offsets my military retirement pay so it is not bonus money.

100 percent means he or she is unemployable. I have a friend who falls into this category.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 24, 2012
Just starting to read the article - noticed that the dolt FAILS on the second word ~

There is lot of things wrong with world today

Normally I'm not a grammar nazi and I'm no so great with tehs Ingles myself - but fer Crissakes smile rolling left righteyes2

There are...

HEAD DESK!

Fails on the second word. Good show!
April 24, 2012
The whole things is very poorly written.

And these individual stories - they all sound (from the synopses) like the same old sob stories.

This is WHY you don't over extended yourself and have some savings, as well as backup plans in place in case anything happens.

Shit often happens. That's why people say 'shit happens'. Because it does happen. Often.
April 24, 2012
I have relatives that live in the States...a niece, who is a SHAMOOO with two brats....duh has to drive over the border every day, because she doesn't want to get a job, yet she wants to live in a nice house, go horseback riding a couple of times per week and send her kyds to fancy schools... (WTF is a Waldorf school?)

I am supposed to feel all sympathetic, because they were living high on the hog before the economy collapsed, yet mooo niece doesn't want to help hubby out now that they're in financial trouble...there is no work in his field in the States..and the drive over the border every day is slowly killing him - he's been doing it for years now. They can't afford to live the fancy lifestyle she wants in Canada, so therefore, duh has to make the backbreaking trip every day to keep Wifey happy.

When my aunt told me about this, she expected that I would feel ZOMG so sorry for their bad fortune....all I said was, why isn't little Princess Niece getting a part-time job and helping to pay for the extravagant lifestyle she demands?

I said it was disgusting that her husband is going to die young from a heart-attack because lazy, entitled niece doesn't want to do the right thing and help out the family. This girl has lived a privileged life, and has never worked a day in her life. (She is daughter of my other half-sister, the successful one who travels all around the world for her career...which is also killing her, because her husband hasn't had a decent job in years. smile rolling left righteyes2 )

Not only does it chap my ass that I'm supposed to feel sorry because they are a "struggling famblee" but it irritates me even more because I've been in situations where there was NO food in my cupboards..and nobody in my famblee bothered to help me. I'm not going to feel sorry for an entitled twit who wants a fancy stay-at-home lifestyle while her wallet breaks his back.
Anonymous User
April 24, 2012
Cambion
They ought to do a series on the people in genuine financial crises. You know, the ones with no kids that can't get free ass-sitting money because being childfree or childless = worthless. People who work two jobs and can only afford to live in shitty ghetto apartments infested with roaches with exposed electrical wiring and broken locks. People who can only afford to eat ramen every day or who are living in their cars. People who have to steal or eat out of dumpsters to be able to survive. People who are so poor and have absolutely nothing and no one to turn to that they commit crimes so they can go to jail and at least have shelter and food.

Breeders who get hundreds of dollars in food stamps on top of WIC, welfare, tard checks, unemployment, child support and Medicaid don't know what it means to truly be in crisis. They're all living better than people who are actually working! Yet all society cares about is giving the scum more money to buy another Smart Phone or a new laptop. Meanwhile, a homeless war veteran will freeze to death hunched up against a light post in the middle of winter because obviously a slut-Moo needed an iPhone more than the vet needed food, water, warmth, shelter, and medical care.

I'm glad this country has its priorities in order. Those who are responsible and try their very best to get by are shoved aside in favor of the idiots who shit out a bastard every year and rape the working class' paychecks.

Even though I agree with the rest of your post (and I'm not saying I agree just to soften the blow on what I don't agree with, I actually do agree)... I can't care less for "vets", or otherwise known as people that willingly signed up to 'serve' in an imperialistic American corporate military to ‘fight‘ corporate wars. End of.
Now, if you're talking about conscripted ones that's a different story but how many Vietnam [unwilling] vets we still have around anyway? So...

But in any case you do bring an excellent point to the table; about the real poor. Those that can't hide behind children to show how desperate their personal situation is really like, the closest expose to that is this book called: Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America; although it's not entirely bratfree, there's a chance she touches on the issue of single moos and their droplets at one point or another.
April 24, 2012
veritas: Even though I agree with the rest of your post (and I'm not saying I agree just to soften the blow on what I don't agree with, I actually do agree)... I can't care less for "vets", or otherwise known as people that willingly signed up to 'serve' in an imperialistic American corporate military to ‘fight‘ corporate wars. End of.
Now, if you're talking about conscripted ones that's a different story but how many Vietnam [unwilling] vets we still have around anyway? So...

I apologize, I removed my comment because I believe I misread your post.

I do think, however, that injured vets should receive something for their pain and suffering.
Anonymous User
April 24, 2012
Nav, that's awful. I don't have much experience with vets--all I know is that when I was a legal aid lawyer we never represented any because their disability pay was so high they did not qualify for legal aid. And we went by fed poverty guidelines which are pretty liberal.

Thank you for your service and I am so sorry you got hurt. What happened, if you care to share?
April 25, 2012
No prob, BV.

A car wreck dislocated a couple of cervical vertebrae so I got a percentage for that since I was not drunk, I was in a seat belt, and I was Tboned by a red light runner. I also slipped and fell off an icy airplane wing, cracked a lumbar vertebra (and the coxxyx something awful) and ruptured two discs. More percentage. Finally I apparently have mild OCD (I thought this was a normal part of majoring in engineering lol.)

Luckily no wartime stuff. While we were in combat zones I was not a front liner (yay aviation!)

I think once one hits over 50 percent disability, they stop offsetting your pension with it. This could be why some, especially retirees, don't qualify for legal aid.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 25, 2012
I feel bad for people who have medical crises, NOT PREGNASTY, like the guy who had a stroke. And the real estate agent who is single--good luck for her to get any assistance.

The woman who married a wallet who lost his job and is now working at Subway? Is this 1952 or 2012? I hate stupid broads who think financial security = hooking a wallet. Back when I was in school, I learned that women are most likely to live in poverty when they are childed. Women who want to have kids should be EVEN MORE CONCERNED about having some kind of skill.

And what kind of idiot has six kids? Who can afford that, unless you are Bill Gates?
April 26, 2012

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
April 26, 2012
bell_flower
Women who want to have kids should be EVEN MORE CONCERNED about having some kind of skill.

Exactly. I can survive off of minimum wage with just myself. It won't be pretty or fancy. I'll be living in da hood and catching the bus. But I can survive and have food, clothing and shelter. But when you add a brat to the mix, that will not cut it and allow you and the brats to live a decent life and have the same opportunities that other brats have. That is exactly what happened with my mom. She worked part time minimum wage jobs all my life until relatively recently. We were on the dole until I was like 20. Once you shit out kids, you cannot rest on your laurels anymore. You've got to take your ass to work. Somebody's got to bring home the bacon when duh flies the coop.
Anonymous User
April 27, 2012
Cambion

Morgan Spurlock had a reality show on FX a few years back called 30 days. One of the episodes showed him and his girlfriend living off minimum wage for a month. They lived in a shitty ass apartment in Columbus, Ohio, and he worked in construction, and she found a job as a dishwasher. They ate beans and ramen noodles, and counted out pennies to pay for their food.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login