Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Female nipples censored at US arts festivals, due to you know what.

Posted by Anonymous User 
http://gotopless.org/news.php?extend.26.1

GoTopless.org
Members of the San Diego, CA Gotopless.org chapter visited the La Jolla, CA arts festival this past weekend and admired the beautiful artwork displayed everywhere, some being painted before their eyes as chalk artists were reproducing classical masterpieces on the pavement.

What surprised them was hearing that the art festival does not allow any female nipple shown on any art pieces, including the classical masterpieces (the artwork must be altered to comply with the censorship!) to allow the event to remain "family friendly". Have we lost our minds??? During the Renaissance, nipples were family friendly, church friendly... and in the 21st century they have suddenly lost their noble status, at least in America since this female nipple banning rule seems to apply to all Art festivals around the country.
Re: Female nipples censored at US arts festivals, due to you know what.
April 28, 2012
How does this sync with teat feeding Cows swinging their ta tas everywhere?

Hypocrisy much?

You know what would be the ultimate irony? Some dangling teat drips onto one of these artworks landing right in the middle of a breast, thus creating a 'nipple'. And then the artist is jailed forever and ever for committing an act of domestic terrorism.
Zzelda

Hypocrisy much?

You know what would be the ultimate irony? Some dangling teat drips onto one of these artworks landing right in the middle of a breast, thus creating a 'nipple'. And then the artist is jailed forever and ever for committing an act of domestic terrorism.

Well, exactly. How fucking long are we gonna let them get away with this double standard? Either a tit has to be covered up, or it can be poking out for all the world to see. It's a fucking TIT, whether it's got tassles hanging off it, or a loaf. I'd love to see a lawsuit filed by a strip club owner, or even just someone who wants to go topless at the beach, using all the breastfeeding allowances as evidence that tits in public are NOT obscene. Come on, someone do it! Gotta shows those milk cows that the TIT is a TIT whatever it's being used for!!!

Well, exactly. How fucking long are we gonna let them get away with this double standard? Either a tit has to be covered up, or it can be poking out for all the world to see.

This exactly. Stupid moos cry over the whole titfeeding thing, saying it's naychurahl and will flop it out for the world to see. Yet when it it comes to art, they get their panties in a wad over a painting or sculpture of a naked woman. Stupid hypocritical cunts.
yet these are the same women who moo and low that they can't whip their tits out in restaurants to breastfeed.

what's more offensive - a one dimensional painting of a breast, or a veiny flapjack with a huge aereola and a brat attached?
But...but....but the dirty chalk paintings showing titties might actually take attention away from some mooo's live teet-feeding performance... bouncing and laughing

I say it has to be fair all around: Either ban breasts altogether, or let everyone hang 'em out. I guarantee most women with desirable bodies won't be flopping their tits around.. and the moos won't feel so spayshall and privileged anymore....it might curb some of this stupidity we are seeing...displayed as "nurturing the loaves."
April 28, 2012
If a baybee isn't hanging from a tit on the artwork, then the tit is obscene. smile rolling left righteyes2
April 28, 2012
Banshee
If a baybee isn't hanging from a tit on the artwork, then the tit is obscene. smile rolling left righteyes2

Exactly. It's ok to breast feed in public but it is not ok to show a nipple? Yeah, that makes sense. Not.
Zzelda

I was thinking this exact thought.
Of course, if attractive women with perky bewbs were allowed to show theirs, WITHOUT A KYD ATTACHED, that would just twist those knickers even tighter than if public breast-feeding were permanently banned, everywhere. You know it's true.
DivaLasVegas

Well, exactly. How fucking long are we gonna let them get away with this double standard? Either a tit has to be covered up, or it can be poking out for all the world to see.

This exactly. Stupid moos cry over the whole titfeeding thing, saying it's naychurahl and will flop it out for the world to see. Yet when it it comes to art, they get their panties in a wad over a painting or sculpture of a naked woman. Stupid hypocritical cunts.

I was going to say "hypocritical much?" However everyone else beat me to it.

Either all breasts should get exposed or none should. That includes titfeeders. You wouldn't want to scare the kiddies, after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
I sense a bitter moo brigrade. They are an overly easily offended sensitive bunch. smile rolling left righteyes2

lab mom
fade_to_pale
Of course, if attractive women with perky bewbs were allowed to show theirs, WITHOUT A KYD ATTACHED, that would just twist those knickers even tighter than if public breast-feeding were permanently banned, everywhere. You know it's true.

Almost makes me wanna flash a titfeeder in action just to see the look on her face! Hahahaha!!! bouncing and laughing
Ah, hypocrisy, thy name is Mom. Seriously Moos, either breasts are non-sexual, purely practical things, or they'r sexy (well, not yours) and you need to keep it in your shirt. Can't have it both ways you lowing twunts.
Why can't there be sexy naked titties? I love nice perky happy titties and whenever I see a moo breastfeed I have to look at nice titties to get that image out of my head. Blah! I hate jealous moos!
I'd like to see a protest in front of tit feeding flash mobs. I would even lead this. If moo wants to show her udders under the guise of "feeding the baby", everyone else should be allowed to take off their tops in order to catch a breeze. Too bad it would get me arrested for indecent exposure.
But...shit like this is a-okay in their pea-brains:

http://www.us101country.com/pages/madison.html?article=9729100

Hippocrits (intentional misspelling and no offense to hippos)! angry flipping off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
I don't get why tits aren't "family friendly." After all, your little fuckwads have been sucking on yours for years and years. It couldn't possibly shock the brat to see one on another woman. Even if she's covered up, the brat is going to know there is a tit under there anyway.

Why do I think that these tit-fed kyds are going to be sexually fucked in the head when they grow up? Is the tit a food source or a sex toy? OMG, the horror! How to cope!
lonecretin
http://gotopless.org/news.php?extend.26.1

GoTopless.org
Members of the San Diego, CA Gotopless.org chapter visited the La Jolla, CA arts festival this past weekend and admired the beautiful artwork displayed everywhere, some being painted before their eyes as chalk artists were reproducing classical masterpieces on the pavement.

What surprised them was hearing that the art festival does not allow any female nipple shown on any art pieces, including the classical masterpieces (the artwork must be altered to comply with the censorship!) to allow the event to remain "family friendly". Have we lost our minds??? During the Renaissance, nipples were family friendly, church friendly... and in the 21st century they have suddenly lost their noble status, at least in America since this female nipple banning rule seems to apply to all Art festivals around the country.

wait a minute-these fucking moos flop a tit out in every public place, no matter how inappropriate, but are afraid if a statue or drawing-which nudes are traditionally art subjects -have to be "family friendly" by not showing off a tit. maybe moos are jealous...

breast feeding moo boob:

nude statue boobs:

May 06, 2012
I'm not sure that it is the same moos who are braying that "Breastfeeding is nawtral!" who think that breasts in art are filthy. Just as there are some people who identify as CF whose main purpose in life appears to be to let breeders know how much they love sprogs, breeders can fall into different camps. I expect it's the "earth mother" types who want to let it all hang out and don't mind nude statues, while it's the repressed anti-sex ones that breastfeed in private who want to photoshop fig leaves on classic paintings.

At least, I hope it isn't the same people who are pro public breastfeeding without a drape, and who are also opposed to nudity in any other context. That would be pretty fucked up.
yurble
I'm not sure that it is the same moos who are braying that "Breastfeeding is nawtral!" who think that breasts in art are filthy. Just as there are some people who identify as CF whose main purpose in life appears to be to let breeders know how much they love sprogs, breeders can fall into different camps. I expect it's the "earth mother" types who want to let it all hang out and don't mind nude statues, while it's the repressed anti-sex ones that breastfeed in private who want to photoshop fig leaves on classic paintings.

At least, I hope it isn't the same people who are pro public breastfeeding without a drape, and who are also opposed to nudity in any other context. That would be pretty fucked up.

chances are-it is the same.
May 06, 2012
zatoth
yurble

Well, it's quite possible--people are capable of an unbelievable lack of self awareness.
yurble
zatoth
yurble

Well, it's quite possible--people are capable of an unbelievable lack of self awareness.

i say it's probably the same because their self is centered on them and extending to their kids. keep in mind that everything is "I am a great mom". tit bared for breast feeding = good, while tit bared without a kid latched on like a tick = bad. you have moos who don't want you uttering swear words while they are boozing in front of their kids. they scream about you touching their kid so a car would not hit them because you might be a pervert while they sign the child up for pole dancing classes.
Snark Shark
CrabCake
But...shit like this is a-okay in their pea-brains:

http://www.us101country.com/pages/madison.html?article=9729100

Hippocrits (intentional misspelling and no offense to hippos)! angry flipping off

call that babby a TITHEAD! bouncing and laughing

If I saw something like that, I'd laugh out loud and call her loaf a "Tit-for-Brains" Haha!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login