Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Our Hot UPS guy is CF!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Our Hot UPS guy is CF!
October 13, 2006
The other day the UPS guy dropped off some office supplies. Of course, the guy was tall, tanned and still wearing those sexy brown shorts even in October. Hey, I may be married, but I'm not dead!

I guess he knows my boss as he came out and said hello to the UPS guy and they started up a quick chat. Apparently, the UPS guy lives closeby to where my boss's daughter recently got a townhouse apartment. They started discussing all the recent growth in the area (I work in a growing country bedroom community, that is starting to get over-populated). He also asked the guy if he knows so-and-so who have a couple of sprogs.

Just a quick bit of back story here...
I work for an accountant. It's just me and him. He's a bit on the older side, so I know that I really don't have any long-term job security, but I like the work, it's quiet, and noone bugs me for the most part. But my boss is definitely a republican, and I have somewhat left leanings on a lot of things (gay rights, pro-choice, freedom of/from religion, etc). One day my boss gave me something he printed from an email he got about how the European population is slowing and being taken over by Sharia muslims. He handed it to me and said "Here, you're a liberal. This should really piss you off". I read it and it basically said I need to start breeding to keep the population balanced (read: white, intelligent people need to have more babies). And he KNOWS that DH and I are holding on by a shoestring. I even said to him "Are you trying to tell me to get knocked up? How the hell am I supposed to pay for childcare?" His answer was "The government". I was appalled. I told him in no uncertain terms that I may be a bit liberal and drink flavored coffees, but I am NOT having a kid just to get the tax credit. Besides, who is going to "mind the store" while I am on maternity leave? It's not like there's anyone else here to do my job, and I can't see him paying me and a temp while I would be off. I don't get it.

Okay, now that the back story is out of the way, my boss then says to hot UPS guy, "Do you play with so and so's kids?" The UPS guy replied, "I stay as far away as possible". Boss then says, "Oh, well, when are you going to have your own?" UPS guy replies, "Never."

I nearly dropped the full box of copier paper on my toes when he said that.

If I wasn't married (and I didn't see a ring on UPS guy's hand), I'd have been all over that like white on rice.
CFBitchfromLA
Re: Our Hot UPS guy is CF!
October 13, 2006
Our new Fedex guy is tall, has jet-black hair, crystal blue eyes and a very muscular body. ROWR........

And no wedding ring.......
October 13, 2006
Hello, NGS who is not quite deadyet... :spin

I've been going through stuff so your post brought some life into me. I was talking to a guard who used to work my site on the cell while driving home last night. He was still up and called the site from his house but my relief just showed up. I am always glad when my friend calls. It is wonderful that he got to work on his gun license at another site and make the $$$ but I missed having a great person to work with on the 4-midnight.

This fellow could not believe this other guy his age got married and now the 52/year-old wife is pregnant. Like my former co-worker said, getting married is one thing at any age but having a baby knowing that the moo will be something like SIXTY when the kid is still in grade school. I told J** that I never wanted kids at any age...but could not even think of one at my age (42). J** is in his fifties but he told me that he was glad he never had kids.

Another guard at the site who is 33 is fairly certain he does not want children and his mom is not pressing for grandmoo'hood. It was so cool talking to my former security partner and knowing that one of my night reliefs feel the same way.
Anonymous User
October 13, 2006
Yay for the Hot CF UPS Guy!

NQS, if there's a way for you to do so without the boss hearing, you should tell him about this site! He might like it here! smiling smiley
Anonymous User
October 13, 2006
catmommy9 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yay for the Hot CF UPS Guy!
>
> NQS, if there's a way for you to do so without the
> boss hearing, you should tell him about this site!
> He might like it here! smiling smiley

Yea, RIGHT! He checks his accounting website and that's it. The only other time he's on his computer is to clear his mind between clients by playing freecell or solitaire. Besides, CM9, the guy says like 8 words to me all day. J'ever see the movie Fargo? Remember the kidnappers? Okay, not Steve Buscemi, but the OTHER guy who said like 20 words the whole movie? Yea. That's my boss. We don't exactly have happy chat times.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login