Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lake Trip-Awesome-No Breeders

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Lake Trip-Awesome-No Breeders
May 27, 2012
My bf/fiance and I are spontaneous people. This Sunday, after doodling through church, we decided to reward ourselves by going to the lake.
I was worried we'd run into breeders and their spawn.
I can safely say we spent hours out on the lake with no breeder or crotchling in sight.
We could hear them far down the shore but they were out of sight for us so they didn't matter.
We enjoyed our outing and breathed a sigh of relief that for once, our date wasn't spoiled by children.
Re: Lake Trip-Awesome-No Breeders
May 27, 2012
My husband and I have a small inflatable boat from Sea Eagle. It is eminently portable (one person can carry it) so you can go to the inaccessible spots that breeders never visit. Our town has a river running through it. We go to a woodsy spot behind a local hospital that has a steep downward walk to the river (very unsafe for Bratleigh) and put in along the riverbank for a day of floating, eating snacks, drinking "grape juice" grinning smiley from a thermos, and reveling in the solitude. Especially fun and beautiful in the fall when the trees turn color. We're doing this tomorrow. No brats will be in sight as we float down the river, act silly, and look at the lily pads and carp. smiling smiley
May 28, 2012
That's great you had such a nice time at the lake. It's a sad commentary when this is the exception rather than the norm. sad smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
May 28, 2012
A place with no breeders and their spawn??? What city/town do y'all live in because I seriously need to move there! I am in Ft Worth, Tx and the ONLY place that is safe to go to are the night clubs. Other than that and Main Event after midnight, you can't go anywhere here without being subjected to them.

I still remember when I went to go see "House of 1,000 Corpses" at the theater and a pair of breeders brought their 5 and 7 year old spawn with them. There was so much controversy over that movie before sit came out because the original studio who had the rights to it, didn't think it would be able to get an "R" rating. Due to the ratings issue, this movie took an additional 3 years to be released. All I could think is why in the hell would someone take young children to a movie like this. It was a very disturbing, gruesome movie and it lived up to it's reputation. Besides from the gore, there was nudity and lots of foul language in it. This movie was NOT geared towards kyds whatsoever, yet breeders still took them. Nothing is off limits for breeders anymore.
Anonymous User
May 28, 2012
adamant-antinatalist
My bf/fiance and I are spontaneous people. This Sunday, after doodling through church, we decided to reward ourselves by going to the lake.
I was worried we'd run into breeders and their spawn.
I can safely say we spent hours out on the lake with no breeder or crotchling in sight.
We could hear them far down the shore but they were out of sight for us so they didn't matter.
We enjoyed our outing and breathed a sigh of relief that for once, our date wasn't spoiled by children.

Yay! So happy for you! I admit I'm jealous. I came to visit one of my mom's friends, lovely woman, but her niece ended up coming and staying as well. Ugh! Physically a beautiful girl, but the same old attitude (due to low self-esteem). And she's rude (she picks and chooses when she will open up or be polite). I have no patience for that shit. I'm ready to go home. sad smiley I'm glad you could get away. That is all CFers ultimate fantasy, a relaxing trip, with no fucking kyds or breeders! I hope more people post their successful CF outings, it's nice to hear some good news. winking smiley
Anonymous User
May 28, 2012
kittendoll
A place with no breeders and their spawn??? What city/town do y'all live in because I seriously need to move there! I am in Ft Worth, Tx and the ONLY place that is safe to go to are the night clubs. Other than that and Main Event after midnight, you can't go anywhere here without being subjected to them.

I still remember when I went to go see "House of 1,000 Corpses" at the theater and a pair of breeders brought their 5 and 7 year old spawn with them. There was so much controversy over that movie before sit came out because the original studio who had the rights to it, didn't think it would be able to get an "R" rating. Due to the ratings issue, this movie took an additional 3 years to be released. All I could think is why in the hell would someone take young children to a movie like this. It was a very disturbing, gruesome movie and it lived up to it's reputation. Besides from the gore, there was nudity and lots of foul language in it. This movie was NOT geared towards kyds whatsoever, yet breeders still took them. Nothing is off limits for breeders anymore.

Which is why I'm becoming a recluse! Fucking assholes! ranting I'm noticing that when I want to go out child free, I usually have to spend a lot of money. (Quality over quantity.) This doesn't always work, but it's the only starting point I know. It's also another reason I don't go out a lot.
May 28, 2012
Clematis, your boating day sounds awesome! AA, yours does too. Wish we had stuff like that where I live. Husband and I prefer to stay in during holidays since that is when all the breeders do their famblee crap, and we travel in the off seasons. That's still no guarantee of avoiding famblees though. :mad2
Anonymous User
May 28, 2012
Kittendoll, in answer to your question, I live in North Carolina in a little town called Marble. The lake I spoke of, Lake Chatuge, I think is what it's called, is up in the town of Andrews, which is five miles from Marble.
I was lucky to not encounter breeders that day. I heard two squealers down the shore but didn't see them. That was a definite plus.
However, Andrews is overrun with breeders, especially teen moos who flaunt their crotchlings like some kind of rite of passage into adulthood.
I live in seclusion in Marble. Our house is smack dab in the middle of the woods so no breeder neighbors to bother us though we have a trout farm nearby and it smells sometimes.
But I take a smelly trout farm over breeder neighbors anyday.
Anonymous User
May 28, 2012
Excellent, clematis! Enjoy your trip and let us know how it goes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login