Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Out Of Control Toadler Kicked Off Plane At Seatac

Posted by law 
Out Of Control Toadler Kicked Off Plane At Seatac
May 30, 2012
AMERICA!!! FUCK YEAH!!

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/05/30/2162403/antsy-toddler-kicked-off-plane.html?storylink=fb

SEATAC, Wash. — A 3-year-old boy who wouldn't use his seatbelt never got off the ground on an Alaska Airlines flight at Sea-Tac Airport.

The pilot returned to the gate Saturday and asked the father and the boy to get off.

The father, Mark Yanchak of Everett, told KIRO-FM (http://is.gd/CxbZIF) the crew overreacted.

Alaska Airlines says it was a matter of safety and the pilot would rather deal with it on the ground than in mid-flight.

The comments are also not sympathetic to loser breeder duh whose toadler has him by the balls. GO ALASKA AIRLINES!
Re: Out Of Control Toadler Kicked Off Plane At Seatac
May 30, 2012
I'm glad that airlines are showing some backbone about this. If that little ass sniffer had gotten hurt I bet duh would have screamed bloody murder and may have even tried to sue.
May 30, 2012
There is a breeder voice or two on the board, it's easy to chime in if anyone wants to leave comments. You can see mine.

:biggrin2
"Antsy" does not get you thrown off a plane. This little monster must have been pretty special.
May 30, 2012
I'm sorry, but how many times does this have to happen before airlines either start outright banning children of a certain age or start charging normal price for kids of all ages in order to discourage parents from bringing young children onto flights? We obviously can't expect parents to, you know, parent, so something has to happen because so much money and time is wasted by having to do emergency landings or delaying flight because of ill-behaved brats.

The breaking point has to be near. Society needs to go back to the times where children were seen, but not heard and any bratty behavior was not tolerated under any circumstances, not even when the kid is legitimately retarded.

I have three business ideas and if I make any or all of them come to fruition, I hereby do solemnly swear that anybody under 21 is NOT ALLOWED (well, save for the love hotel. That's being created in part so teenagers will stop having sex in the movie theater. It's disgusting. Other people sit in those seats, people).
Another kid ejected from a plane for behavior
May 30, 2012
http://www.seattlepi.com/news/article/Antsy-toddler-kicked-off-plane-at-Sea-Tac-3594993.php

I love that the headline says "antsy". Kid refused to buckle up his seat belt, and that sounds more like "defiant" than "antsy".

Basically, kid wouldn't buckle up, and the dad couldn't/wouldn't make him, so the pilot had them removed. Plane returned to the gate, even. Naturally, the father is claiming the crew "overreacted".

Sorry, mister, if your child can't follow directions from those in charge, you have some more work to do before you take him anywhere. He's not ready.
Re: Another kid ejected from a plane for behavior
May 30, 2012
The Captain is in charge of the plane at all times. Federal law requires passengers to obey all instructions and signs and placards. Asshole brat violated both and got tossed from the plane. Asshole duhd blames the airline for bringing his shitty parenting out in the open. Fuckweasel duhd would be singing a different tune if it were not his brat. The airline should have banned them both for life. Problem solved and they can take the bus or the train or stay the fuck home (Yeah, I know I used that line already!).

No sympathy here. Just pure antipathy towards brats and breeders on planes.
May 30, 2012
Would it kill these breeders to Benadryl their spider monkeys?

A couple of swigs and the little shit will be out by takeoff. When he wakes up, he will be groggy and just in time for another swig if it is a long flight. smile rolling left righteyes2
May 30, 2012
Are we going to have 8 new threads posted about this story by the time i wake up tomorrow morning? If there are any more new threads started about this, the mods should just delete them instead of merging them.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
May 30, 2012
An ass-whooping from the village would nip that shit real quick.

The public is not a training area. All discipline should start at home. If your child cannot sit down at the dinner table without screaming their head off or punching someone, they don't get to fly on a plane. It's not a hard concept.
May 30, 2012
Of course, Duhddies and Mombzies never take any responsibility for their out of control brats.

Good for the air crew.
May 30, 2012
Good for Alaska Airlines.

Airplanes are NOT the best places for children to be.
May 31, 2012
From the FAA website:

To keep you and your family as safe as possible during flight, FAA regulations require passengers to be seated with their seat belts fastened:

When the airplane leaves the gate and as it climbs after take-off.

During landing and taxi.
Whenever the seat belt sign is illuminated during flight.

They were in violation of federal regulations. There was no overreaction by the crew. Passengers beating the little shit to death for making them late to their connecting flights may be an overreaction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 31, 2012
How does a three year old "refuse" to put on his seatbelt? The duh has to be about three times his size, PUT THE DAMN THING ON FOR HIM!!!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
May 31, 2012
And of course, if they didn't make the special little snowflake put his seatbelt on, and he got hurt, Duh would have screamed and bitched that the airline wasn't Child-friendly because the attendants didn't parent his child for him. Logic never wins with breeders, I am fed up.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
May 31, 2012
maybe the airlines should provide shit sack bags.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 31, 2012
I think toadlers should be put in pet carriers and put in with the dog crates.
May 31, 2012
egads law!!!!
the poor doggies!!!

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
TIME: Should some planes be kid-free?
June 04, 2012
Re: TIME: Should some planes be kid-free?
June 04, 2012
selidororous
Love what this writer has to say.

http://ideas.time.com/2012/06/04/should-some-planes-be-kid-free/

Half the comments are the expected, "OMG you are so mean to expect us to actually parent our children! You should be modifying YOUR behavior to accomodate us because parenting is SO HARD!"

You know what's annoying? My parents took the time and effort to home train my sister and I to ensure that we would behave when in society because they didn't think that us being children was excuse enough for us to act like little terrorists and aggravate other people. So now that I'm an adult, it's far too much to ask that other parents do the same for their children that my parents did for their daughters? I was a hellion as a child; if I could behave in public, there's absolutely no excuse for these pisspoor excuses for parents nowadays.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login