Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What we're missing.

Posted by khan 
What we're missing.
June 03, 2012
"police said a 3-year-old and 6-year-old were operating the truck when it smashed through the building's wall."

http://www.whiotv.com/news/news/local/child-drove-truck-apt/nPKqx/
----------
It's all worth it.
You were a child once.
He'll grow up to cure cancer.
Re: What we're missing.
June 06, 2012
Oh my GAWD! Why can't I have a retarded, heavily mutated, version of myself smash 2 tons of steel through a sturdy brick wall collapsing a building as well as my financial and legal reliability?! My LIFE'S NOT FFFFFAAAAAAAIIIIIRRRRR!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
June 06, 2012
Oh, it's times like these I wish I had a vehicle of my own. smile rolling left righteyes2
June 06, 2012
Awww, soooo cyoooote! Just like America's Funniest Home Videos!

NOT!

What's with all these people "sleeping" and leaving the kids unsupervised?

Note to Lurking Parents: Your child is NOT an adult! And not your friend, either. You don't give them any ideas or instructions on driving. Before you even THINK about that - you lecture them good about the dangers.

Same with anything else. Even simple things. Like not attempting to swim in the toilet or eat the tasty looking dog shit.

PARENT your kids!
June 07, 2012
What is it lately with these little kids causing crashes with vehicles while their parents sleep?confused smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
June 07, 2012
kidlesskim
What is it lately with these little kids causing crashes with vehicles while their parents sleep?confused smiley

I think lil sizzler is being caught on to and breeders have to find another creative way to off little Mystayke.
June 07, 2012
satansbitch
kidlesskim

I think lil sizzler is being caught on to and breeders have to find another creative way to off little Mystayke.

Yup. Most SIDS cases were suffocations, and they are now being charged for the lil sizzlers. New creative way to retro-aborpt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login