Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo Whore: "I Love Abusing This Kid"

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Moo Whore: "I Love Abusing This Kid"
July 08, 2012
Whoring waste of air abuses her own 10-month-old kid and records it and sends the videos to the duh, along with text messages.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/29/kellie-park-child-abuse_n_1635441.html

Some samples of the invective this lovely Moo spews follow below. And always remember—we are the evil ones!

"I'll fucking break her face"

"I love abusing this kid!"

"Eat stuff off the floor. This is what your dad wants to make me do." (She later asks the toddler if she's hungry, then pours food on her)

"Maybe you can wear a shitty diaper. I don't care. Play with cigarettes. Want some Tylenol? Play with that, too." (She throws a bottle of Tylenol at the kid)

More at link.
Re: Moo Whore: "I Love Abusing This Kid"
July 08, 2012
Looks pretty obvious that this cunt got pregnant thinking she'd trap this guy, and now she's desperate to get his attention. She apparently thought if she was hurting his kid he'd come running to save it and they could be a famblee smile rolling left righteyes2 No fucking duh she's got mental problems. It's a wonder that they got the kid away from her before she killed it. What a stupid, worthless waste of flesh.
July 08, 2012
heres her facebook https://www.facebook.com/kellie.park.7 have fun!
July 08, 2012
Sorceress
Looks pretty obvious that this cunt got pregnant thinking she'd trap this guy, and now she's desperate to get his attention. She apparently thought if she was hurting his kid he'd come running to save it and they could be a famblee smile rolling left righteyes2 No fucking duh she's got mental problems. It's a wonder that they got the kid away from her before she killed it. What a stupid, worthless waste of flesh.

Yes, she had the kid to keep the duh.

Omg. Why why why? sad smiley That poor kid.

Sigh.

And this, gentlepeople, is why we NEED a system of reversible sterilization implanted AT BIRTH.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 08, 2012
So she'll be charged, possibly convicted, spend a laughable amount of time in prison, and then what? She gets released and free to breed and abuse again. This is why people who have their children taken away from them should be permanently sterlized and blacklisted from adoption, surrogacy, and IVF for life. This is not something you should be given repeated chances to do.
July 08, 2012
Put her in general population, tell the other inmates what she did, and sit back and let nature take its course. (Hell, I'd shorten the other inmates' time for doing her in.)
July 08, 2012
What a CUNT and I couldn't help but notice how much she looks like Casey Anthony too. Who wants to bet, like has been mentioned, she tried to trap the baby daddy into marriage and/or to stay in the relationship, and FAILED, like she did with the FIRST loaf she has who is now only two years of age? This stupid bitch belongs in the same category as men who beat the shit out of their women and then claim to looove them SO much and want them to stay. Notice too how baby daddy doesn't try for custody, How OBVIOUS can it be he does NOT want his kid? Yeah, it's great he reported the abuse, but he didn't do anything beyond what a disinterested average citizen would have done and it's HIS kid. :headbrick

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 08, 2012
While it would be nice for her to be Big Bertha's new wife, like Sorceress said, she'll probably get a laughable amount of time in prison, only to be released to do the same old thing all over again. We would never see these kinds of stories if we would just sterilize people this mentally ill/unstable. But no, the bleeding-hearts wouldn't allow that.
July 08, 2012
West Haven - what else is new. Lot of white trash in that area, Park is way too fucking immature to have a child or be in a relationship of any kind.

In fact, Park is the one who needs the diaper change.
July 08, 2012
selidororous
West Haven - what else is new. Lot of white trash in that area, Park is way too fucking immature to have a child or be in a relationship of any kind.

In fact, Park is the one who needs the diaper change.

It's true, I work in west haven.
July 08, 2012
On the bright side the whore's kids will be adopted out to people who give a fuck about them.
July 08, 2012
Another revolting bitch who deserves to be punted straight into the sun. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
July 08, 2012
Duhddy doesn't sound much better - allegedly, he punched Moo in the side and collapsed her lung (is that possible?) and then got smacked with a domestic abuse charge. I will never understand women who get abused by their men and then want them back.

At least this Moo was dumb enough to make the abuse public so the kid was saved quickly. I imagine the kid would be dead if Moo kept the abuse under wraps. I fail to see how recording abuse of the kid and showing it to the ex was supposed to make him come crawling back - if he doesn't want to have anything to do with Moo or the kid, he's not going to care what Moo does. Why would he give a fuck about one person he doesn't care about harming another person he doesn't care about? I try to not understand Moo logic.

I hope these kids will at least be able to find better homes, though it won't stop Moo from just getting knocked up and beginning the cycle again with a new loaf.
July 09, 2012
Everyone repeat after me.. Parenting makes you a better person. face saying 'error'r

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login