Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FML: Duh doesn't want to share wife's tits

Posted by Cambion 
FML: Duh doesn't want to share wife's tits
July 07, 2012

"Today, my over-protective husband went into an extreme fit of jealousy at the sight of me breast-feeding our newborn baby boy. He's trying to make me bottle-feed our boy, because apparently it's "wrong" to let another guy touch my boobs. FML"

I'm amazed the guy even still wants her tits after what pignancy has done to them. I wonder how long it will be before Duh leaves because Moo is "cheating" on him with the loaf by tit-feeding him and changing his diaper.
Re: FML: Duh doesn't want to share wife's tits
July 07, 2012
Well, this man is a tad little bit exagerating o.o'

Sounds like he didn't want kids and gave one "for his wife", because she told him "he would love it when it was here".
Soulds like it didn't happen, also.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 07, 2012
waving hellolarious sorry duh, you are not the first man in your lady's life anymore. bed made lie.
then moo ponders why duh looks for another pair of tits that specially dedicated for his private use only.

lately FML site has been quite disastrous regarding childfree topic. several days ago (or one weeks ago? I forget) there was a post about a woman whose IUD failed and got knocked up...sweet zombie jesus. that post alone made me want to celibate for the rest of my life unless I could get this stupid uterus out.
there were also variation of posts about duh wannabe whose wives didn't want kids.
July 07, 2012
I feel bad for her, now she has two babies to take care of.
July 07, 2012
Sounds like he didn't want kids and gave one "for his wife", because she told him "he would love it when it was here".

I think so, too, and I think a lot of men are this way. I find distasteful, "I gave my wife kids because she wanted them even though I don't and I don't have enough of a backbone to say so" Duhs as much as I find distasteful whiny, entitled Momzies.
July 07, 2012
He must have showed signs of his "over-protectiveness" (controlling asshole) before they got married and popped a loaf. She probably thought the baby would fix everything. smile rolling left righteyes2
July 07, 2012
I bet you anything wifey's not "allowed" to have male doctors either because they might have to touch her bare flesh, her rack or her crotch/ass.

Duh had better get used to it because he is no longer Mr. Important to his wife, though I imagine there will be a lot of resentment from Duh toward Junior and that's gonna suck if Duh sticks around and decides to put distance between Moo and Junior or he mentally/verbally/physically abuses the kid. Hopefully he'll just leave or stick to acting like a big baby himself rather than escalating his jealousy.

I wonder if his overprotective attitude was apparent when she was pregnant and giving birth - after all, that kind of means another "guy" was inside her too. Duh's only had his cock in her, but Junior's had his entire body in there. As people have said, though, the guy's jealousy has probably shown through in the past and she married the dumbass anyway, so she's brought her FML upon herself.

Ten bucks says if they had a daughter, Duh's thoughts would be along the lines of, "Girl on girl. Awesome." smile rolling left righteyes2
July 07, 2012
Does anyone have a link to the site this topic came from???
July 09, 2012
Who wants to bet that's only part of the story? She probably co-sleeps with the little bugger, wears him in a sling every fucking where, is overly concerned about his junk like most of these rabid Moos are, and when she isn't cooing at him he's hanging off an udder. ANY way you slice it, the whole damned thing is revolting: The pervo Moo, the jealous baby daddy, and the dangling loaf, the entire kit and kaboodle is a festering boil on the crotch of mankind.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
http://www.fmylife.com/love/19900187 He sounds crazy, but maybe he also sees how pedo she is about it.
July 09, 2012
Maybe he heard of all the shit that happens to tits after they breastfeed too much and he's trying to salvage whatever sexiness she has left if any?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
July 10, 2012
Either he is a controlling, jealous asshole, or he's focusing his anger on that one part of the whole parenting process, because it doesn't make sense from a male perspective. As a breast man myself, I would think that most men would prefer their children on their wives' breasts during lactation. Otherwise, the men will get a mouth and handful of something they aren't expecting. Warm milk? That will ruin your Cap'n Crunch really fast.
Wow what a psycho sorry op. tell him he either gets help with dealing with his insecurities or he can find someone else.

Did that person said find "he can find someone else"? What a good advice because the duh is might as well find another woman on the side (mostly CF the duh usually hit on).
I agree what this dope is saying is pretty crazy....and didnt they talk about BFing BEFORE the kyd came????

But I don't think his mindset is all that unusual...he probably witnessed the birth that ruined the cootch for him, now he sees this and the boobs are ruined for him.

As we all know, many ppl really arent willing to have kyds and all that comes w/ it; they just 'do' it. This is just another example.

They will be divorced relatively soon is my guess.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login