Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dear Prudie: MIL caught suckling newborn

Dear Prudie: MIL caught suckling newborn
July 10, 2012
I came across this today and really want to think the MIL is just losing her facilities, but part of me wonders if this is what happens when pedo-moos get old--they start dry-suckling their grandchildren.

Very creepy
Anonymous User
Re: Dear Prudie: MIL caught suckling newborn
July 10, 2012
Gross. I wonder if the husband will actually talk to his mother. I could so see the husband taking his mom's side. I agree with Prudie. The mother in law may need to go to a therapist or something.
July 10, 2012
VOMIT!

I bet she thinks it's 'her baby' - and she probably has fantasies of boffing her own son, too.

A particular scene from "Family Guy" popped into my head here, I have to go puke now ~

two faces puking
July 10, 2012
I have heard of wet nurses, but I have not heard of a breast-feeding MIL. That would be a first.

Talk about dysfunctional. MIL thought she had breast-milk and wanted to see if her tits still worked, huh? Not surprised the son doesn't want anything to get out of hand. It did the minute the MIL put her nipple in her grandson's mouth. The son is a wimp who needs to stand up to MIL about respecting boundaries.
July 10, 2012
Boundary issues at the very least. This is a first baby for the woman, as I read the letter, MIL is trying to insert herself in a role that should be long past for her. I know some MIL's can't cope with the thought that their sons have become husbands fathers, it makes them wig out and try to barge in and take a nurturing role in their grandchild's life.

I'm betting this shows up on the MIL Stories board.

That is one of THE most revolting things I have ever heard in my life! It'd be bad enough if she was nursing her own sucklings and stuck him on a spare tit like a cat or dog might do with a stray kitten or puppy, but to use her dried milk bagless udder as a pacifier to a grandloaf? EEwww times 100::brbl.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 10, 2012
::brbl

That is just completely fucked up.
July 10, 2012
OH FFS. I knew I shouldn't have read this one. ::brbl:hs
July 10, 2012
Fuck what the duh say - this is sexual abuse plain and simple and the cops SHOULD be called.
Disgusting, disturbing and depraved.
July 10, 2012
Duh won't speak up because he's probably still on the tit. If he supports his wife and outs grandmoo for being a depraved pervert he won't get nursies anymore.
July 10, 2012
The Duh is probably too whipped by his mommy to actually stand up to her. I would say not to call the police only because they probably won't take it seriously - they may think the MIL is fuckin' nuts, but it's doubtful they'd accomplish anything. I would say they need to ban Moo from having contact with the kid until it's off the tit/bottle and hope MIL doesn't decide to start sticking her appendages in the kid's other holes.

Banning MIL from the house is likely the best and only option. There's no telling if she's going senile and thinks her grand loaf is her own kid or she's not senile and just fucking nuts. Either way, she can't be trusted around the kid. Surely she had to have known her udders were dry as Death Valley at her age, so it wasn't a matter of nourishment. My guess is MIL wanted to get her rocks off a little - she could claim she was using her tit as a pacifier (I'm sure Moo has a plastic one she could have offered) while getting moist. These women who let their kids suck their tits for "comfort" when there is no milk are sexually abusing those kids, plain and simple. Forcing yourself on someone when they say no or aren't in a state of mind (or at an age) where they know enough to say no, that IS sexual abuse.

Shit, for all we know, Duh sneaks off to Mommy's for clandestine "nummies."
Anonymous User
July 10, 2012
pepper labeija
Duh won't speak up because he's probably still on the tit. If he supports his wife and outs grandmoo for being a depraved pervert he won't get nursies anymore.

Hahahahaha. waving hellolarious
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login