Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Forget something, moo?

Posted by michaela 
Forget something, moo?
July 22, 2012
Today I went to Wal-Mart because, for whatever reason, they have a broader spectrum of dead animals available for consumption. The local grocery chain didn't have beef liver (!) or lamb. Wal-Mart has all that and alligator steaks. Yeah.

I'm leaving the parking lot and briefly see this energetic boy (maybe 10-12 yrs.) putting away the cart in the designated area. I also see an SUV start to make its way out of the lot. Then I hear, "MOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!! WAAAAIIIITTT!!!!!" Lady up and nearly drove off without her kid. At first I thought, "Okay, she's doing that pulling away prank, just to tease him" - but that thought vanished as she made her way to the other goddamn side of the lot. The kid ran, and I guess she finally heard him, stopped, and let him in the car. I laughed.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Re: Forget something, moo?
July 22, 2012
Moos, they are sooo organized and have it together, compared to us CFers. waving hellolarious
Anonymous User
Re: Forget something, moo?
July 22, 2012
WOW! What a biatch! Mr. T: I pitty tha foold To bad you didn't get that on camera or iphone...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login