Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Weird Pregnancy Dream

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Weird Pregnancy Dream
July 22, 2012
Sometimes I have dreams about being pregnant. In these dreams I am always either unhappy about it or in denial. Last night's was particularly strange.

In the dream I was 7 months pregnant and at a medical clinic. A nurse talked to me briefly and said I could see a doctor in two hours. While I was waiting I could either read magazines in the waiting room or go outside. I went out the back door and there was a beach there. I was even wearing a bathing suit. I played on the beach for a while and went back inside. I waited until it was past my appointment time, then asked when I could see the doctor. The employees told me they were not going to let me see a doctor after all because they had been videotaping me on the beach and thought my behavior was bizarre. They showed me a few clips. My behavior looked normal but I was embarrassed because I had on visible underwear under the bathing suit. I argued with them but ended up not seeing the doctor.

In the second part I was 8 months along and meeting with a couple who wanted to adopt. They were middle aged and wealthy and seemed very nice. I told them I did not know if it was a boy or girl, and a closed adoption was fine with me. They wrote down their names and contact information. They both had several middle names, some of which were the scientific names of animals. Then it was two weeks later and I the same couple was having a conversation with my dad. It was outdoors at night. I was standing there listening, but I don't know what they were saying.

I'm sure this means I am crazy. Just wondering why I would have a vivid pregnancy dream now when there is no apparent reason for it.

What are some of your pregnancy dreams?
Re: Weird Pregnancy Dream
July 22, 2012
my dream is one of 'let-us-abort-this' dream. involving myself sitting in doctor's room, ready to have surgical procedure. the only feeling there is big relief, no guilt, no sadness.

sometimes we unconsciously think too much about these things. our mind is bizarre.
also, I had heard somewhere that being inpig in your dream represents your desires to create something--make your ideas come true.

however we all know it's better to dream of being inpig as a CF than to dream of being CF as an inpig.
July 22, 2012
Dreams of pregnancy almost never mean you're having a baby. It normally means big changes are happening in your life. At least that's what I was taught about dream interpretation.

I've had several weird dreams about pregnancy. In the first one the loaf is planned and wanted until the doctor tells me I can't have a c section. I then demand an abortion but I'm too far along. I throw myself down a flight of stairs and seriously hurt myself bit I'm happy to have lost the loaf.

In another dream I have a daughter. I've never liked her and it's a given that daddy loves her more than mommy ever will. The only reason DH and I haven't gotten divorced is because of money. When this unwanted daughter is a teenager DH dies. I don't tell her her father is dead I just send her off to boarding school and never see her again.

In another dream I've given birth to a boy and when the nurse tries to hand him to me I throw him on the floor. The next day it's time for us to go home and I'm telling the nurses there's no law that says I heve to take it home. They try handing him to me and once again I throw him on the floor and scream.

In my most recent and thankfully last dream about pregnancy I haven't found out I'm pregnant until I'm 6 months along. In this dream Hubby and I are sitting in the waiting room arguing about it. I tell him we aren't having a child on the grounds that he is one. Also in that waiting room is a typical moo. Moo is telling me "it's a gift from God." The moo telling me this is typical. Smelly, unwashed, titfeeding in public and has three crack monkeys yelling and screaming through the entire hospital. I ask Hubby "Who the fuck is this god damn cunt and why does it feel a need to talk to me? It sure as fuck isn't selling moohood."

Hubby and I have a second doctor's appointment, this time finding out how to get an abortion. I refuse to sit in the waiting room on the grounds it's full of stinky cows and cunt nuggets. I tell everyone this as well. The doctor, and it's the same doctor in every dream, is trying to lecture me about prenatal care and I start screaming that all I'm hear for is an abortion. I don't need this fucking parasite and I'm pissed off at it because it's a burden I neither need or want. The doctor tells me I'm too far along and he's against abortion anyway. We argue that my health care shouldn't have to depend on the beliefs of an inbred. He tosses me out of his office after I yell a few more offensive things at him. I go home and make myself miscarry by mixing Crown Royal and Percocet. I'm in the hospital dealing with the same staff and before I leave the hospital I ask to see "the parasite." When a nurse brings it in I beat it up and throw it across the room, thinking I'm going to teach it a lesson for invading my body and my life. The pro lie staff doesn't like it but they can't interfere with personal beliefs and I enjoy teaching them a lesson. I also tell them to preserve the body so I can use it as a prop at pro life rallies.

That last dream bothered me for weeks afterwards. Would I really be so horrible??? If I can do that, even in a dream what does it say about me??? I still have to remind myself they were only dreams. Those dreams are the biggest reasons I'm CF.
July 22, 2012
I had one once. I birthed a loaf - but in parts. A leg here, then a head...perhaps the father was Mr. Potato Head? Or Jeffrey Dahmer?

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
July 22, 2012
I dreamed recently I had a litter of three white kittens and they kept trying to nurse, it hurt, and throughout the entire dream I was pulling kittens off my boobs and tossing them off.bouncing and laughing

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 22, 2012
I rarely have any pregnancy dreams.

Oddly, I had one lately. I was pregnant, I knew this because my tum was sticking out. I had on a hospital robe and was in a cubicle like prison cell.

So, not only was I pregnant - I was in prison. Nice.

I didn't think much of it but to think - good god I hope I'm not getting my period again! And sure enough - I did.

The dreams I usually get before the rag are always pretty much the same - I am wandering around some large building that would be like a college. It is very modern, multi winged, multi storied, a very big place. I am looking for bathrooms, I find one, it's big with many stalls - and all of the toilets are backed up with TP and blood. I can't find a decent toilet to use.

And then a couple days later - I get the period. It never fails. And these dreams are always the same. The building is usually the same one too, or similar - and it's weird because it's nothing I recognize.

I can say that I virtually never dream of pregnancy or children. The top thing here, yeah - a weird anomaly alright.

Note to any lurking Spirits: Please send dream with winning lottery numbers! Thx.
Anonymous User
July 22, 2012
Ever since I was 16, I've had this recurring pregnancy dream where I'm talking to some guy (I can never remember the face or voice when I wake up, and I have no idea who it is) about going into labor, and then I'm at the hospital about to give birth, and that's when the dream cuts off or I wake up... Really strange. I've noticed it always seems to happen when I meet a man I'm interested in, so that may explain the mystery man thing. Kind of creeps me out.
July 23, 2012
Actually the one time I did get preggers I had a dream about it the night I conceived (I know for sure it was that night b/c that was the only time my ex and I had sex that month due to various vacations and whatnot).
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login