Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bristol Palin's son learns a new word!!!!

Posted by toomanybrats 
Bristol Palin's son learns a new word!!!!
July 23, 2012

What will happen if HE turns out to be gay?
Re: Bristol Palin's son learns a new word!!!!
July 23, 2012
What if he turns out to be a Democrat?
July 23, 2012
Hate needs to be taught. Congratulations to this vapid pair of airheads for passing on the torch of bigotry to the next generation.

..........................................................................................................................................................
Established tiling methods are for unlambent nonbreathers filled with tiny rage.--CrabCake
Anonymous User
July 23, 2012
Tripp. Glad to see the horseshit names are carrying on in the Palin family.
Anonymous User
July 23, 2012
Well, at least at the very end she admits she's doing a horrible job disciplining him. That's about the only thing she did right in the clip. If that's how she "parents" her child when she's on-screen for all the world to see I would hate to see what she lets him get away with when the cameras aren't rolling.
July 23, 2012
I loathe that stupid girl. She's such a twunt.
When I wasn't much older than Tripp I heard an older kid on the playground use the "N-word." I had no idea it was such a derogatory word so I used it later that evening in front of my mother. My mom flipped, and told me to never use that word again. Somehow I doubt Sarah Palin ever told her children not to use derogatory words and Bristol is passing on the "legacy."
July 23, 2012
WHY is society still applauding her, Pregnasties at 15 and Teen Moos when we should be SHAMING them?

I don't care if I sound judgemental...I AM! >grinning smiley
July 23, 2012
I was going to say - it looks like they are 'hamming it up' for some cameras.

Aha so this is for some 'reality show' then?

I detest these people. It is the glorification of mediocrity, except these people are far lower than even mediocre.

Her hair looks awful, also. Flat Black is not a good hair color.

And the kid seems like a BRAT!

They might have some money, but they are stuck with the brat. And being them. ICK.

I hope to see this crap fade, people tire of them, they stop watching.

I don't care about any of this 'reality' crap. I just said elsewhere - that what little TV I watch - I watch the old 'classic' movies that I haven't seen before. Some news shows, and that's IT.

I will not pay for cable or satellite to watch idiots prancing around.
July 24, 2012
That little brat would have my hand accross his mouth, then my hand on his ass. Little freak is white trash just like Moo and Grandmoo.
July 24, 2012
my and my ex hubby owner/operators of a trailer court. filled with welfare whores and old retirees.

bristol would fit right in and no one could tell the difference.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login