Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baybee Rabid Teen Wanna-Moos confused smiley

Posted by kidlesskim 
Baybee Rabid Teen Wanna-Moos confused smiley
July 17, 2012
Below is a conglomeration of teen moo-wannabee comments which are so rampant and numerous, one only has to look for a minute or two to run across DOZENS of similar posts from all over the fucking globe-my thoughts in red.:headbrick

"Princessbaby" Yearns for a Loaf
hi im 17 and for the last couple of months all i can think about is having a baby.i have went out and brought baby clothes ,shoes, bottles,you name it i brought it.i even came up with tons of names.and the baby has not even been conceived yet.call me crazy?!,i love my boyfriend soooo much ,and i would do anything to make him happy.and he wants me to have his baby.but dont get me wrong im not young and stupid i have a good head on my shoulders.thats why iam buying stuff for the baby now,so my baby dont have nothing to worry about.and 2 years ago.i made my dad open "me" a bank account and put alot of money in it but really thats my babyz account.is this too much? am i crazy? help!!!! THIS stupid girl needs a baby like she needs another hole in her head! She's got it all figured out with her $50 worth of baybee crap that'd last probably all of a month. If NOT "young and stupid", then what, I beg to inquire? Who wants to bet that account with, "alot of money in it" probably has a balance of about $80, if that? In answer to her question though of whether she's crazy, I think it's plain for all to see she is an idiot and will likely only get MORE stupid as time goes on.

Without a doubt she'll have shat several baby daddyless kids and be on the welfare rolls for LIFE by the time she reaches age 25, if not before. My "diagnosis" of this one is PLAIN STUPID with a prognosis of her "condition" will ONLY get progressively worse when she graduates from "young and stupid" to "OLD and still stupid" ..
:smn

College Teen is Foolishly Pining Away for a Loaf
.... I am 18 years old I am a college student in mt..Since I was 8 I was raising my little brother.. I loved every minute of it.. When I was in high school I worked really hard so I could go to college and make something of myself by helping children who really need me....... However, over the past few months I have been feeling like I want something more out of life.. My friends and mom tell me that I should volunteer.. Or something like that to get this baby idea out of my head.. To me it is not just a baby idea.. I want to bring a life into this world and raise him or her to the best of my ability.. Obviously this girl's main problem appears to be extreme immaturity possibly coupled with a bad example at home as it sounds like her moo is a single moo. I bet that "raising her brother" means she baby sat him until moo got home in the afternoons. Girl has ZERO clue. If she truly, "wants something more", what could POSSIBLY make her think a baby daddyless loaf would help"confused smiley

Sounds like she has it ALL planned out and like it came from a teen diary likely written in that big swirly teen hand with little hearts dotting the I's.'eye rolling smiley
-i am 18 I have my whole life ahead of me... I am willing to give up the partying and craziness.. AS IF that's all that has to be "given up" for shitting an illegitimate loaf at 18
-financially I still cant pay for myself all the time... I have done all the research and with the help I can get while I am in school.. This baby would have everything he or she would want.. "all the research" probably means she has stumbled upon the WIC-Welfare sites
-school.. I am in college and having a baby would make that difficult.. But not impossible.. If I believe in myself I can do it.. Why would she WANT to do it?
-daddy.. Well I am a strong believer that if I have male influences in my childs life.. There will be nothing wrong with not having a daddy right there.. WHAT male influences? That 8 y/o brother or maybe one of her moo's sleep overs?
-stress, and sleep deprivation.. I know all the other stuff too.. But I know this is something I want... Oh for sure, she knows EVERYTHING. Diagnosis:Hopelessly baby rabid, stupid, and woefully immature. Prognosis: NOT GOOD. Won't finish college and will end up on welfare:headbrick

16 and "Planning for a Baby"
Im 16 and in 5months me and my boyfreind are planning for a baby,we have been 2gether for 8 months now and love eachover very much, Two months ago i feLl pregant and had and abortion because we wasn't ready yet, but we have been dicussing it and in 5months we want to plan for baby, I will be almost 17 by then.I know having a baby is alot of hard work and can be very tireing but i know i will be able to get through it,Also i know morning sickness is very horrible i had it before it was the worst thing in my life but i will go through it all agen just to have my baby (in 5 months) What is this shit about in "5 months" she'll be "ready", but she wasn't "ready" just two months ago when she "fell pregnant" and aborted? Morning sickness is the LEAST of her worries! She says she'll go through it "all again" for the baybee, AS IF that's a sacrifice or something! GOD, the stupid hurts.:headbrick

I know what people are going to say u got youre hole life ahead of you but im ready now, I no im young i wont be able to go out parties and clubbing but i would give it all up im 16 now and have done alot of stuff ive been to clubs ,house parties ,iv'e smoked weed a couple of times and used to drink every friday , ive had my fun lol but im just wondering how i would tell my mum in 5months time that i will be trying for a baby i will have enough money to support my baby also my boyfreind is 18 with a stable job , WHAT do you think ? ..... please reply so i can have other peoples opinians please xxxx She's lived a full life, her "hole" life, of parties, drinking, and smoking weed, and is ready to settle down......in five months precisely, or so it seems. I wonder what "stable job" her boyfriend has? He's probably on an envious career climbing upswing over there at Billy Joe's Suds and Duds Bar-N-"Laundry" Mat or maybe even a shift supervisor on the night crew over the fry station at Hardees. Diagnosis:HUGE idiot, Prognosis:GRIM, for all concerned.:smn

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: Baybee Rabid Teen Wanna-Moos confused smiley
July 17, 2012
Wow, that is a shit ton of ignorance right there. When I was a teenager, the last thing I wanted was a baby. Maybe I was more mature, but even at 16 I knew having a baby would ruin my life, and I went on the pill on my 18th birthday, in order to prevent just that very thing.

I remember when there was that group of girls in Massachusetts who had this "pregnancy pact", there was a Lifetime movie about it. I remember watching it and thinking that these girls are completely deluded. Not only will they be unable to do all the fun things most teenagers do, they are effectively ending their own childhood. Life will never, ever be the same, and they have no idea what they are losing by purposely getting pregnant as a teenager. College? Probably not. Boyfriends? Good luck with that. The baby daddy will most likely cut and run and then teen mom is alone to raise the baby herself. Her parents may or may not help her, so ultimately it will be up to the government to give her handouts.

These girls need to be bitch slapped back into reality. If they want a kid so damn ad, maybe they should buy a doll.
July 17, 2012

hi im 17 and for the last couple of months all i can think about is having a baby.

Well, Moronathon, you might want to hold off on the babyshitting until you learn basic spelling, grammar, and punctuation. That way, the welfare application process will go much more smoothly.

.... I am 18 years old I am a college student in mt..

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Boobiekins, but a dorm room isn't big enough for a baby. And also your roommates will hate you. Revisit the baybee question when you can pay rent, car payments, insurance, groceries, gas, utilities, health insurance, clothing, medication, and all other necessities ON YOUR OWN. Because that's exactly how you'll be doing it.

m 16 and in 5months me and my boyfreind are planning for a baby,we have been 2gether for 8 months now and love eachover very much, Two months ago i feLl pregant and had and abortion because we wasn't ready yet, but we have been dicussing it and in 5months we want to plan for baby,

Oh, how responsible of you to discuss it with him beforehand. Now he knows exactly how long he can stick around and use you for sex before he has to skedaddle.

Dunce cap Dunce cap Dunce cap Dunce cap Dunce cap Dunce cap Dunce cap Dunce cap
July 18, 2012
Now, honestly, I have problem reading many of those submission.

Granted, English is not my first language. I know I make mistakes (and I am very grateful you don't remark on them too much^^) but I don't think my english is AS BAD as the one of those... uh... things (I refuse to give them the honorific of human or, God forbid, woman).

Really. If you can't talk or write in your own language... You can't have kids.

Also. One of them is a college student?!
Gosh.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 18, 2012
Stereotypically, THIS is about how they usually end up.:smn

I'm 19 and I have 3 kids and I am a single mum.
My first childs dad I was with him since I was 13 when I was 15 I found out I was pregnant. I gave birth to my first daughter when I was 16.The baby's dad was a year older than me. When my daughter was 10 months old we both decided to split. We are still really good friends and he see's his daughter on a really regular basis. WOOHOO!eye rolling smiley

Then I met another man about 2months later. Soon after I found out I was pregnant.I was excited to be giving my daughter lucy a little brother or sister.My partner was very excited until I got to 6mths gone. Then he told me I should get rid of the baby. I said i'd never get rid of a baby and that it was too far anyway. I gave birth to another daughter called beth. When beth was 6 weeks old my partner started beating me up. But I was so disgusted in my self that I didn't fight back. When my youngest daughter was 15 weeks old he raped me. I was in shock. The next day when he was at work I packed my bags and left with my 2 daughters. He is now in prison because he raped another woman aswel. Before he went in prison he told me he never wanted to see me and my kdis again. She was "excited" about another loaf? She waited on HIM to tell HER he doesn't want to see them anymore?confused smiley

Then I met another man. He helped me through my pain and I got pregnant. We split when I was 7 months pregnant because he cheated on me. We are still good friends and I now have his son who is now aged 4mths. He see's his son regularly aswell Yeah, he "helped" her alright, by knocking her up again and splitting soon after with another stupid whore. If the loaf is only 4 months old, I fail to see how the baby daddy, who's already broken it off with her, has even had time to demonstrate he sees the kid on any "regular" basis. :smn
Has any one else been through similar experiences as me? I'd imagine this scenario is as common place and regular as Mardi Gras parties are in New Orleans.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
July 18, 2012
I taught 100 freshmen last year in composition, and quite a few of them wrote about this very issue. They were disgusted! They were grateful to their parents for teaching them about birth control. Even the conservatives were glad that abortion was legal, even though they didn't like the idea. They advocated more in depth sex ed in high school. Some of them were leaning strongly toward a childfree life. They had all seen too many friends deliberately become parents while still in high school. This was a full cross section of Texas, too -- Caucasian, African-American, Latino, Cherokee and a few Asians.

Society should stop pandaring to the wannabee teen moms and start listening to the smarter kids!
July 18, 2012
Wow, the stupid hurts! smile rolling left righteyes2 These dumb, little bimboes need a HUGE reality check! The only thing I can make of it is that they're brainwashed to think they can trap their boyfriends with them forever (which is a LIE), or that the baybee will bring them loads of attention from others and will also "love them unconditionally" as well. Either way, they're all stupid and shouldn't be responsible for an innocent life. And t., your English is much better than these "native speakers." Their grasp of spelling and grammar are appalling! openmouthed shock These teen wannamoos, as Kim demonstrated so well, are the same ones who are going to be crying to the Village in a few years about how tired, sad, and isolated they are because they had their kyds young. :Violin :bedmadelie Well, it's not as if anyone didn't try to warn them! But of course they know everything, have "good heads on their shoulders," and one has even been with her boyfriend for a whole 8 months! That's like, a long time and stuff. tongue sticking out smiley Maybe if the info about stanky cooters, vaginabuttholes, hemorrhoids, vericose veins and prolapsed uteri were part of the standard sex-ed curriculum, we wouldn't have so many teen wannamoos. Most of them are vain enough that if they knew they might get cheeseburger cooch with a side order of 'rhoids, they might smarten up a bit about wanting a baybee right fucking now. tongue sticking out smiley Then again, they're probably just stupid enough to think that it won't happen to them. smile rolling left righteyes2

In my teens, the last thing I ever wanted was to have kyds. A lot of things about my personality have changed since then, but not this. tongue sticking out smiley

Oh, and if you can stand it, I found this video completely by accident on YouTube a couple of weeks ago. It's obnoxious as hell and over-acted. Just think of the parody on Southpark with Cartman being a guest on the talk show saying, "Whateva, whateva, I do what I want!" popcorn and jerry springer signjerry It's on Maury, though, so as with all TV talk shows, I'm sure a lot of it is staged and hyped up. Either way, slutty teen is slutty because she wants a BAYBEE and her mean mawm won't let her have one. She's collected up a lot of baby accessories so she feels her baby will have everything it needs. smile rolling left righteyes2 Without a job to earn her own money (since she's so busy banging dozens of strange men in an attempt to get knocked up) I'm sure she's been stealing the stuff. Mawm has tried to have her on BC, but she keeps sabotaging it. It's just...wow. tongue sticking out smiley

P.S. Oh SNAP, in the related videos when looking for the embed code for the one above, I found a follow-up vid of the same bitch at 19, but this time with her baybee-duhddy/hubby demanding a paternity test to prove that their Kree8tively named son is actually his. She's "changed" since her original appearance on the show, but still baybee-rabid since she's clearly already knocked up AGAIN. :headbrick

July 18, 2012
These girls have no concept of what it costs to live on their own and WITH a loaf, nor do they seem to grasp what it will take from them to parent a kid properly. They don't have much to go on as far as their own upbringing because since their mothers seemed to make it just fine, they believe they can too only they'll be "on their own" and living some fairy tale.They see teen moohood glamorized on tv, they are living in the moment in their romances with boys who will surely abandon them and move on, and by the time they realize what has happened they will be trapped in abject poverty with several kids.

It's probably woefully outdated now, but does anyone remember Mr and Mrs Bo Jo Jones about the teen couple that married and had a baby back in the 70s? I think Robbie Benson was in it and a blonde who later became somewhat famous. It showed realistic struggles and had an impact on me at the time. WHERE are those movies now?confused smiley

Disgusting. Their all going to end up on welfare and of course none of them care about their future kid's wellbeing. We really need to improve sex ed in school and show the full realities of parenthood and gestation. Then there wouldn't be these teen moos throwing them and their kid's life away.
July 18, 2012
These ignorant stupid little girls are sad examples of the degradation this country has gone through and continues to progress (or regress, degress???).

Figure in the rise in narcissism, entitlement mentality, stupidity, and gaga ism on the part of the vast majority of moos... doesn't surprise me in the least. One of the reasons I have lost what little compassion I once had for even the kids. I hate being held hostage to some teenagers cunt.

Also, from the lack of grammar, poor sentence construction, poor everything, my guess is these girls are barely normal on the IQ scale, if even that.

Having driven school bus I could observe just how interested these little girls were in education and bettering themselves.

Until breeders of all ages are cut off entirely from any hand out (short of what family or church will give them) this will continue. In the few places that did place limits on the welfare breeders, the birth rate actually did go down a tad. Usually, despite all their bleating about 'poor widdle moo mee', they sure as hell could pack all their shit and move elsewhere.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 18, 2012
These baby-rabid idiots' mothers should have been giving them the Depo shot while they sleep. That's really the only way to do it. Either that or grind up birth control pills into their food.
July 18, 2012
I go back to the age of narcissism. Most of the moos now are just a little less narcissistic then the kids.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 18, 2012
T. said: "Really. If you can't talk or write in your own language... You can't have kids."

(Your English is just fine, by the way, T.)

Oh, if only what T. said could be true. Here on Bratfree we have seen far too many teens and single moos who cannot write a coherent comment. None of them seems to be able to use capitalization, punctuation, or proper grammar at all.

Maybe some of it comes from the shortcuts used in texting. But I really doubt it.
July 18, 2012
I just don't understand how the hell these people make it through school year after year?? I know that failing a grade isn't really done anymore - but look at the result!!
July 18, 2012
I had a really annoying friend who suffered with a major case of the baby-rabies. We were in our teens, and all she could talk about was loaf-names, how many loaves she wanted to sluice...ad nauseum.

I would sit there with her in the coffee shop, while she scribbled stupid kreative names on the paper napkins and ask my opinion on them.

I would ask her why she wanted to have kyds, because I couldn't fathom the idea of sluicing kyds, especially at the age of 15 or 16. She would get all butt-hurt, and ask me why I didn't want to have them!

Now, she's saddled with multiple brats from multiple babby-daddies, some of which are tards. I couldn't imagine living that kind of life. Luckily, we are no longer friends. She annoyed me when I was younger, and she would annoy me even now as an adult.
July 19, 2012
All we have to do is show them pictures of cheeseburger crotch, fistulas, and a video of a preggo cow trying to sluice, and they will be fine.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
July 19, 2012
Quite frankly it seems they need to bring back the robobaby class where the teens are all given a plastic baby that cries all the time and needs to be changed constantly - 24/7. You can't just take the batteries out of it or shut it off. You have to perform the tasks of raising this robot kyd for the entire quarter or you fail high school. Program the kyd to have colic. See how fast the teens want to reproduce then!

The problem with these stupid fucking teens is that they don't have experience 1 with real babies or kyds. Teens don't have to baybeesit anymore for car money or extra pocket change to buy clothes. They've never been around little kyds or infants. They just think "Oh how cute I want one" like it's a fucking puppy or something. So the solution is to either get these brats working with baybees some way, or they are given a screaming rubber baby to raise.
July 19, 2012
I wonder how many robobabies would be found floating in lakes, ponds, locked in hot cars, stuffed into a washing machine or microwave... or left shrieking the middle of mall food courts...
Robobabies abandoned, by the teens who can't deal with them? drinking coffee
Anonymous User
July 19, 2012
When I was a teenager, having a loaf was the last thing on my mind. I was a straight A student, volunteered at a local animal shelter, and was concerned about getting into college. I knew even then that a loaf is way more work than it is worth. It is hard enough for adults to raise loaves, let alone teenagers who are still going to school. It is so sickening that they want to breed before doing anything meaningful with their lives. Do they want nothing else than to be a moo for the rest of their lives, wiping up shit, snot and puke and catering to Bratleigh's every desire? And they are so dense that they think their boyfriend will stay with them forever after the baybee is born and that they will live happily ever after like in fairy tales? Have they ever watched Maury or Jerry Springer? What are these wanna-moos thinking?! Dunce capcutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

They will be the same ones mooing and lowing 3 or 4 years down the road when they have 2 or more loaves from different baybee-duhdys about how haaaard their lives are and how lonely they are, all while collecting money from us taxpayers in the form of WIC, foodstamps and welfare angry flipping off

kman
Oh, if only what T. said could be true. Here on Bratfree we have seen far too many teens and single moos who cannot write a coherent comment. None of them seems to be able to use capitalization, punctuation, or proper grammar at all.

Maybe some of it comes from the shortcuts used in texting. But I really doubt it.

Seeing some of the moo troll posts on this board, I doubt it as well. I wonder what it is about sluicing loaves or wanting a loaf that makes these cows so stupid that they are unable to communicate in proper English. It's almost as if the baybee parasite not only feeds off of them physically, but mentally as well. :drool
July 20, 2012
When I was in high school we were given an egg in our health class to "raise" as a baby...which meant someone had to watch it all the time, etc.. I lost the damn thing 3 hours after I got it. It was then that I knew having kids was not for me.
July 20, 2012
I was made to carry one of my dolls from childhood. I dragged this thing through high school for five days and forgot it in the library two of those days.
July 25, 2012
law
Quite frankly it seems they need to bring back the robobaby class where the teens are all given a plastic baby that cries all the time and needs to be changed constantly - 24/7. You can't just take the batteries out of it or shut it off. You have to perform the tasks of raising this robot kyd for the entire quarter or you fail high school. Program the kyd to have colic. See how fast the teens want to reproduce then!

The problem with these stupid fucking teens is that they don't have experience 1 with real babies or kyds. Teens don't have to baybeesit anymore for car money or extra pocket change to buy clothes. They've never been around little kyds or infants. They just think "Oh how cute I want one" like it's a fucking puppy or something. So the solution is to either get these brats working with baybees some way, or they are given a screaming rubber baby to raise.

Oh dear, I remember having to carry around one of those robobaby thingies when I was a junior in high school. I'm 23 right now so it really wasnt that long ago. I nearly failed the goddamned assignment because mine had a mechanical glitch where the keycard you stuck in the stupid thing's back to turn it off wouldn't work. Got in a load of trouble when they asked me go reflect on that...I think I thanked them profusely for cementing my already solid decision not to have kids. Didn't go over too well at a small Christian prep school.

Someone upthread mentioned that Lifetime movie Pregnancy Pact, and I hate the sympathetic portrayal it gives to that stupid baby rabid teen who deliberately got knocked up to keep her older boyfriend with her. The guy was vehiment about how he definitely wanted to get the fuck out of Gloucestor and go to college, and she orchestrated having the baby anyway. Yes, I know they're just characters loosely based on the scandal there, but it bothers me how I saw that a lot of the reactions we're sympathetic to her decision and not his ruined life. On a lighter note, I laughed hysterically when I saw who the guy who got oopsed was because I know the actor who played him, and boy, is he the type not to get duped.
July 25, 2012
nathanomir
I taught 100 freshmen last year in composition, and quite a few of them wrote about this very issue. They were disgusted! They were grateful to their parents for teaching them about birth control. Even the conservatives were glad that abortion was legal, even though they didn't like the idea. They advocated more in depth sex ed in high school. Some of them were leaning strongly toward a childfree life. They had all seen too many friends deliberately become parents while still in high school. This was a full cross section of Texas, too -- Caucasian, African-American, Latino, Cherokee and a few Asians.

Society should stop pandaring to the wannabee teen moms and start listening to the smarter kids!

The stupid kids have pretty much always been at the top of the ladder in schools. After all, not many smart kids can throw a football well, so why put them at the top?

JD
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login