Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"To My Pregnant Baby Sister" :rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
"To My Pregnant Baby Sister" :rolleyes2
July 26, 2012
http://www.divinecaroline.com/37077/130647-pregnant-baby-sister-i-m-here

"To my Pregnant Baby Sister: I’m Here for You"

Today is the day. She’s next to me in the car right now, rubbing her big, pregnant belly and staring out the window into the early morning dawn. I glance over at her and she glances back at me and we both smile a half smile and let the silence continue to invade the air around us. These Moo-Dramas nearly always start out with a belly rubbing scene or something equally as gross. moo with baybeem

There are so many things I want to say to you, my baby sister. Are you scared? I’m here with you. Today changes everything. Today you become a Mom, a mother, a provider, a caregiver. These are your last few hours, minutes, seconds, being alone in the world. Um, did she not JUST SAY "I'm here for you"? HOW is she "alone" then, if she at least has the big sister? Does this woman not even "count" unless she's a loaf? Genetically, these two sisters, if bio siblings, are more closely related than a Moo and a loaf.:headbrick

I feel like they are the last few seconds of you being my baby sister. I should have been first, I should be telling you it doesn’t hurt, it isn’t scary, that the baby will be okay, that you will be strong. But that isn’t how it’s working. That isn’t how life turned out. This wasn’t the plan, my plan. You’re going first and now the roles are reversing. You’re growing up and one day you will be coaching me through this same thing. Oh, baby sister, I’m not ready for you to grow up.saying 'wtf' Is she jealous or what, and WHY does she equate shitting a loaf with, "growing up"?:BS

I feel robbed and I feel angry. But I feel happy and I love that little baby inside your belly as much as I love you. And that’s a whole lot. The emotions are conflicting. I should say so! WHY would she feel, "robbed"? "Robbed" of what I wonder, being the first to go on welfare after cranking out a baby daddyless loaf?confused smiley

Is part of this my fault? You know I can’t help but to think it. If I wouldn’t have moved away, if I wouldn’t have asked you to live with me because I was so sad and I was so lonely at the time, then you wouldn’t have met him. I know you’ve made your own mistakes and learned your own lessons, but did I teach you? Have I been a good example? Oh, in other words she allowed her underage sister(she mentions she isn't 21 yet somewhere) to "hook up" with one of her loser acquaintances or former fuck buddies.eye rolling smiley

It’s okay to be scared now but I know that the little baby in your belly will be such a blessing for you. And for me, too. He will teach you so much about life and about love and about growing up and about selflessness. Try not to be scared. You are so strong.A tear rolls down my cheek as we pull into the hospital but I quickly wipe it away and take a deep breath. Be strong for her WHY do they always say loaves "teach" adult people anything at all,let alone life, love, and selflessness?:BS

You can’t control life. I didn’t know that moving to a new city would result in you having a sweet baby boy. I didn’t know my decision would affect the rest of your life. I didn’t know. I didn’t know the father would be a drug addict and I didn’t know he would hurt you, hurt my precious baby sister’s heart. I don’t know if he will be a good father. I don’t know how much more he will hurt you in the future. I don’t know how much he will hurt my sweet nephew in the future. I’m sorry, sister. I didn’t know. Since when did moving to a new city cause inpigness? WHY did she introduce her sister to this LOSER? confused smiley

...In the white double doors she turns her head and looks back at me with frightened and anxious eyes. I smile at her the strongest smile I can muster. It’s okay sissy, you will be okay, it will all be okay. I’m here for you. No it WON'T be "okay". She's shitting the loaf of an abusive drug addict and obviously has no job, no money, and no place of her own to live! She's just another single moo statistic who will undoubtedly clog up the system for the rest of her natural life as she becomes a WIC-Welfare whore.:smn

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: "To My Pregnant Baby Sister" :rolleyes2
July 26, 2012
If I had a pregnant younger sister, I believe my words to her would be "You are a moron."
July 27, 2012
If my sister would get pregnant I would of course help her. She is my sister and I adore her. BUT first I would suggest abortion. Then, if she doesn't want, I would help her, yes, but it would be her child and her responsability.

But my sis is too smart for this idiocy grinning smiley

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 27, 2012
gag. the letter is sickly sappy... or grossly corny? disgusting. the sappiness is even more intolerable because, really, which sane woman would fuck a drug addict baby daddy? if she were my sister, at the most optimistic approximation she'd got beaten up by my dad. why congratulate this moron? obviously these sisters are both morons!
oh gawd why not just tell her "lol ur life is ended fuck ur life"

KK, I wonder where you found these kind of things o_0
July 27, 2012
chevygirl54
If I had a pregnant younger sister, I believe my words to her would be "You are a moron."

Seconded. Luckily both of mine have avoided being so stupid.
July 27, 2012
felisdomestica
gag. the letter is sickly sappy... or grossly corny? disgusting. the sappiness is even more intolerable because, really, which sane woman would fuck a drug addict baby daddy? if she were my sister, at the most optimistic approximation she'd got beaten up by my dad. why congratulate this moron? obviously these sisters are both morons!
oh gawd why not just tell her "lol ur life is ended fuck ur life"

KK, I wonder where you found these kind of things o_0

Nathan asked that on a topic yesterday, so I'll give you my answer. I routinely check online newspapers on a daily basis from areas that interest me and places I have lived in the past to keep abreast of their local news.. Those sources include The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, The Washington Post, The Miami Herald, The Montgomery Advertiser, The Orlando Sun,The Lexington Herald(KY), The Tennessean, The Birmingham Post Herald, CNN, MSNBC, and The Ledger-Enquirer-Columbus, Ga, among many others, There are almost always "side articles" attached to the online news sources EVERY SINGLE DAY which lead me to find these topics. No one has to look hard or very far to find breederific "news".drinking coffee

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 27, 2012
if i had a pregnant little sister i would offer to drive her to the abortion clinic, and i would offer to....

....no, that's about it.

:bayybee
July 27, 2012
Same here. I would even go so far as to accompany her to her abortion. And if she didn't want to go through with it, that's fine. Adoption is always an option. But if she wanted to keep the loaf, then she damn well better be prepared to take full responsibility for it, because I am not going to be her free babysitting service.
July 27, 2012
The woman who wrote this letter sounds quite unbalanced.

Not only is the letter sappy and a bit creepy, I can't get over the strong note of resentment because she wasn't the first sister to sluice a loaf. She feels robbed and angry?

Little Sister is going to feel robbed and angry, when she's stuck as a single mooo, living a life of hell with no babbydaddy in sight.

I also get the feeling that Big Sister is going to let her feelings of resentment get in the way with helping her much at all.

Does she not realize that her younger sister is going to be stuck with a shitty life, since babbydaddy is a useless POS? Yet, she feels disappointed that she wasn't the first to sluice. How FUCKING pathetic!

The whole thing sounds like it was written by a mentally ill person who has forgotten to take her meds.
July 27, 2012
I got diabeetus reading that letter.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
July 27, 2012
I'm the baby sister in my family. If I got knocked up by some skeezy douchebag and decided to keep it, my sister would spend a lot of time screaming at me for being so stupid. She wouldn't write some schlocky piece of crap about me being wonderful and brave.
July 27, 2012
michaela
I got diabeetus reading that letter.

LOL indeed! waving hellolarious
Anonymous User
July 27, 2012
When I first read the article, I thought the younger sister was mentally retarded and that the writer was the guardian or something. I couldn't figure out why she kept taking the blame for her sister being an ankle pinner. Then I realized that she was an over dramatic, jealous asshole.
July 28, 2012
I like where she says she "doesn't know if he'll be a good father".

As the old magic 8 ball used to say, "all signs point to no".
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login