Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"WIC Helps Famblees Stretch Food Dollars" (article)

Posted by kidlesskim 
"WIC Helps Famblees Stretch Food Dollars" (article)
July 28, 2012
http://chippewa.com/lifestyles/article_f123b71a-20c7-541c-99b6-54b7454cd41e.html

Wisconsin has just released estimates of people income eligible for the WIC Program in each county. In Chippewa, it is estimated that 2,113 women, infants and children fall within program income guidelines.Currently, Chippewa County WIC serves 1,432 people per month. Based on these numbers, it appears many more families may be eligible to take part in this nutrition program. And, eligible participants can include families with loved ones deployed in military service. Why would they need WIC or welfare when they already get price reduced groceries at the commissary and they also get additional famblee allotment income with each additional loaf dragged into the mix?confused smiley

WIC is the United States Department of Agriculture’s Special Supplemental Food Program for Women, Infants, and Children. WIC provides healthy foods, breastfeeding support, feeding tips and health care referrals to families with young children and pregnant women. Program income guidelines allow a family of four earning up to $3,400 per month to receive WIC services. This figure increases with larger family size. Military combat pay is excluded when determining WIC income eligibility. So they can make 40k a year and STILL get the free food IF they are inpig or have kids under age 5? WHAT do these cows do with their money? WHY isn't combat pay included while they get it because it IS part of their pay? WHAT are the "earned income tax credits" and generous tax refunds for if NOT to defray these famblee's food bills?WHY do they keep cranking out kids they can't afford to feed properly? :headbrick

“While we appear to be doing a good job reaching families who are expecting a baby or who have a new baby, we need to reach out to more families with young children ages 1-5,” Fedie said.WIC is currently only reaching about half of the income eligible children in the county. Getting WIC benefits for children is quite easy. Parents need to visit the WIC office only four times per year. They need to bring their children to just two of those four visits. God, don't SOLICIT the hogs! Enough of them already find out about the freebies on their own, so I see no reason to advertise it. eye rolling smiley

WIC provides foods including milk, fruits, vegetables, 100 percent fruit or vegetable juice, peanut butter, whole grain breads, rice or tortillas, cereal, eggs, dried or canned beans and peas, tuna, cheese, carrots, and infant formula. Amounts are tailored to each person’s nutrition needs by a registered dietitian. The value of the foods can range from $38-$140 per participant each month. In the summer, WIC also offers fresh fruits and vegetables from local farmers’ markets. Further freeing up THEIR money for junk food, fast food,and other goodies.angry smiley

“WIC foods can really help families stretch grocery money while giving participants great nutritional value,” Fedie said. “For example, a new mom with an infant and a toddler enrolled could get between $1,500-2,200 in groceries in one year.”In addition to food, WIC provides nutrition counseling. WIC dietitians have healthy eating tips for families. WIC has breast pumps for nursing moms needing to return to work or school. And, WIC can help families connect to other health and community services, including BadgerCare+ for insurance. Apparently this alleged "non welfare" nutritional program for moos and their calves isn't working or there wouldn't be a national obesity epidemic, especially among the WIC-Welfare whore set.For every WIC dollar spent, that's 50 cents Walmart will have to invest in another store scooter for the plump pigs and their litter of pudgy pigletsshrug

Evening, early morning and lunch hour appointments are offered at the Chippewa County Courthouse. WIC services are also offered in rural Chippewa County in Stanley, Bloomer and Cornell. By ALL means let's make getting additional freebies as convenient as possible for the bizzy Moo-Cow and her growing herd. :BS

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: "WIC Helps Famblees Stretch Food Dollars" (article)
July 28, 2012
So a household with four "participants" -- moo and three kyds under 5 -- could get nearly $600 in frigging groceries a month? Astoundingly absurd! Picking our pockets to stuff the gullets of the self-indulgent breeder and their spawn.
July 28, 2012
Yeah? I like to give them some real Badger Care!

Or - send them across the pond to Michigan and let the Wolverines have at 'em.
July 28, 2012
Melanie
So a household with four "participants" -- moo and three kyds under 5 -- could get nearly $600 in frigging groceries a month? Astoundingly absurd! Picking our pockets to stuff the gullets of the self-indulgent breeder and their spawn.

The thing that scorches my ass is that it is a FEDERAL program. We won't stop drug smugglers and illegals, who we have no idea who or what is crawling in, which IS the job of the Federal government, but we will pay for every moo to feed her bratlings at the expense of Tge working, which is not the job of the Federal government. So, as I sit here fretting over my bills, I am giving some welfare whores in CA 600$ worth of groceries a month...
July 28, 2012
This program has nothing to do with helping hungry people. It is a OBVIOUS way to increase natality.

I have studied policies. This is a trasparent, obvious, palese way to increase the number of children per woman.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 28, 2012
t.
This program has nothing to do with helping hungry people. It is a OBVIOUS way to increase natality.

I have studied policies. This is a trasparent, obvious, palese way to increase the number of children per woman.

Of course it is. The best part is that they only have to snag one woman, who keeps breeding when she can't afford it.
As soon as her offspring turns 18, the freebies stop. Since there are too many kids in the family, mummy (and daddy, if he happens to be in the picture) isn't sending them to university. So a very small percentage will perhaps work their way out of the situation. The rest will either work low-level jobs for change (plenty of flesh, vying to do dirty jobs), join the military (love that canon fodder) or breed again to get freebies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
July 28, 2012
And of course the child free people, whether single or partnered off, will get NOTHING.... angry smiley
July 28, 2012
My husband just called to see what I needed at the store from town so he could pick it up on his way home. When I make lists for groceries I always include my estimate of price too and I couldn't HELP but notice how much my list resembled the WIC-Welfare whore's freebies:

My list
Block of cheese $3
Loaf of bread $1
Half gallon milk $2
Doz eggs $2
Can tuna $1
Apples $4
Veg Juice $4
Lettuce $1
Cucumber $1
Lemons $1

So, WE have to fork out a $20 bill for OUR "nutritional needs" we could have spent or saved for something else, while THESE HOGS get this much TIMES 10 for FREE all month, every month, all year, for at LEAST 6 years for EACH loaf. If the cunts average 5k in freebies per year for ten years, that's 50k. Fifty THOUSAND dollars gone down the gullets of a bunch of worthless trash and their litters. This shit is so fucking unfair it REALLY chaps my ass. Let's also not forget that most of the WIC whores ALSO get EBT cards, free medical, and reduced rent as well.cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 28, 2012
t.

It's 'pork' to line the pockets of the producers of these things, too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login