Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dead (Ripped Apart Fistula Infested) Vagina Walkiing

Dead (Ripped Apart Fistula Infested) Vagina Walkiing
August 13, 2012
http://www.scarymommy.com/dead-vagina-walking/

TL;DR: This basic bitch pretty much says, "Well, I got me another baby. He's not getting sex until I decide I want another."

Oh, and her website name, "I'm Gonna Kill Him" is super-classy. I bet the distaff counterpart wouldn't be found so amusing.

And it really won't be amusing when the husband becomes tired of being disrespected by his wife, both emotionally and sexually, and being viewed as nothing but a walking wallet and sperm donor, and finds solace in a hot young chick with perky DDs, a tight pussy that doesn't chafe, and actually cares about him as a person.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Re: Dead (Ripped Apart Fistula Infested) Vagina Walkiing
August 14, 2012
I can assure you my boyfriend is happy with our sexual relationship.. But it's probably because I'm not trying my hardest to avoid being sexual with him. Sorry sweety, but your vagina is dead and your hubby may not appreciate that. That's why he'll be searching for a perky breasted girl with a tight vagina and NO KIDS to get his rocks off. Seriously, have you ever noticed that moos seem more terrified of sex than anything else?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
August 14, 2012
Her "stages of grief" after the doctor told her she could resume sexual activity after sluicing, along with my thoughts in red::sx

Denial. “I think you have the wrong file. I just delivered a baby. A human. See, that’s her right there. That was inside of my body until she tore her way through it, like a goddamn Trojan Horse. Are you certain you went to medical school?” This not only tells me how she feels unique for having sluiced, like they all seem to think, it also made me wonder, "WHY IS THAT BABY IN THE EXAM ROOM? Isn't anything sacred after they shit a loaf?confused smiley

Anger. “Why did you ask me here? I was told by a woman I work with that you were going to give me happy pills at this appointment, not tell me I need to be having sex with… (unsubtle head tilt in partner’s direction). And I would like my underwear back now.” What, she dragged along her husband to her cooter exam too? I can't imagine bringing along famblee members, especially a baby, to a GYN exam.eye rolling smiley

Bargaining. “Listen, I may have overreacted. Let’s find some middle ground. You pop a couple of those episiotomy stitches down there and I’ll tell all of my friends with yeast infections to come see you. Deal?” If she still has stitches, why the "all clear" to fuck advice? Can't the greedy bastard at least WAIT until the swelling goes down and the stitches some out?shrug

Depression. The utterance of words during the passage through this phase ceases altogether as you consider that the only moments your day permits for a shower and a status update on Facebook have been stolen. Here we go again with the "no time for showers" commentary. THIS seems to be a common thread woven into their Moo fabric of not bathing after they sluice, which is gross and counter productive to healing::brbl

Acceptance. You nod slowly, shifting your eyes from the doctor, to the baby, to your husband, understanding that all are working in chorus to destroy your personal anatomy and your DVR queue. If she doesn't WANT to have sex with him, then she just shouldn't, regardless of any "all clear" from her doctor. I don't even know why this is an issue among moos with fresh loaves anyway.

You exit the physician’s office, quite possibly still wearing the oversized Maxi pads you absconded with from the hospital, with a slow and wearied gate. Dead Vagina Walking. Your husband, on the other hand, has a buoyancy to his step and is already suggestively whistling something by Marvin Gaye That whole scenario is repulsive to me, especially at how her husband is behaving. It's gross and a repulsive thought about how he can't seem to wait to go a bumpin' and a grindin' into her cavernous cooter with stitches still holding it together, no less. That she's still wearing a maxi pad to soak up residual whelping gunk is nasty as hell too.two faces puking

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 14, 2012
kidlesskim
Anger. “Why did you ask me here? I was told by a woman I work with that you were going to give me happy pills at this appointment, not tell me I need to be having sex with… (unsubtle head tilt in partner’s direction). And I would like my underwear back now.” What, she dragged along her husband to her cooter exam too? I can't imagine bringing along famblee members, especially a baby, to a GYN exam.eye rolling smiley

During my last trip to the gyno, the waiting room contained even more men than sprogs. I think there were about two of us who hadn't brought a man along.

confused smiley
August 14, 2012
Part of me thinks she ought to be thrilled he still finds her attractive enough to fuck after calving three times. Then again, maybe the guy is just a desperate horn dog and would fuck a cheese grater if it had a skirt on.

I think they're both being assholes - Duh for pawing Moo for sex when she's being held together with stitches like a ragdoll, and Moo for acting like sex in general with the guy for non-procreational reasons is the same as learning to accept a terminal disease diagnosis (especially the stages of acceptance). I've also noticed that most Moos act this same way regarding sex - rather than be fucking happy their husbands can still find them hot enough to bang after sluicing, they won't give them the time of day. If it's not fucking for another baby, she's not interested.

I'm not saying just have sex you don't want to have to shut the guy up - if you don't want it, don't have it. BUT these Moos deny their husbands sex for weeks, months or years and then act genuinely shocked and butthurt when they find out Duh is banging someone else. I especially love the Moo named "tracy" in the comments section who says she's making her husband wait 6 years for sex and "Thank God there's still 4 more to go."

As said, if you don't want sex, fine. Just don't be surprised to come home one day and find your husband inside another woman.
August 14, 2012
i think the snarky mommy thing is pretty played out. it was funny and new when roseanne barr did it 20 years ago. this chick is no roseanne barr.
August 14, 2012
myrna minkoff
i think the snarky mommy thing is pretty played out. it was funny and new when roseanne barr did it 20 years ago. this chick is no roseanne barr.

What was great about Roseanne's snarky mom character was that she took as much as she dished out, especially with Darlene and Dan. It wasn't one-sided like you see today where "Mommy" makes smart-ass remarks that are actually thinly-veiled insults to her husband and children but gets wholly offended and demands begging for forgiveness if anybody gave it to her in turn.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Cambion
I especially love the Moo named "tracy" in the comments section who says she's making her husband wait 6 years for sex and "Thank God there's still 4 more to go.".

There was a great reply to that comment that sounds as if it was written by one of us:
44 wtf August 13, 2012 at 6:13 pm
What in the actual fuck? Is your husband just a paycheck for you because you obviously don’t actually love him.

What the fuck kind of frigid bitch says “Thank god I don’t have to have sex with the man I married for four more years!” ?
August 14, 2012
Wtf is wrong with these crazy bitches who don't want to have sex with their husbands? I practically jump my boyfriend whenever I see him.
August 15, 2012
People have different sex drives, and a person's sex drive can vary at different times of life. Some people are incompatible due to having very different levels of interest.

The problems start when (a) one party pretends to have a higher sex drive in order to manipulate the other partner, or (b) one person's sex drive changes dramatically from the accepted baseline in the relationship, and that person doesn't see this change as having the potential to cause problems in the relationship and has no interest in trying to find the source of the change and remedy it.

This woman seems like a classic: either she pretended to want sex until she had the ring and the baby, or having a baby changed her sex drive and she has no desire to explore her physical or psychological reasons for that.

If her husband is the way she describes him, he's not very patient and he needs to back off...but I think she's an unreliable narrator magnifying his actions to see him as a salivating beast. He could touch her shoulder and she'd shrug him off and complain that he can never keep his hands to himself.
August 15, 2012
And yet these Moos who find every excuse in the book to avoid having sex with their husbands will be all butthurt and indignant when they find out he's banging some hot young chick. Well, dumbass, what do you expect? When you reject your man's sexual advances, you're rejecting HIM. I can't believe how many of these guys hang around as long as they do hoping their cunty wives will put out.
August 15, 2012
yurble
People have different sex drives, and a person's sex drive can vary at different times of life. Some people are incompatible due to having very different levels of interest.

The problems start when (a) one party pretends to have a higher sex drive in order to manipulate the other partner, or (b) one person's sex drive changes dramatically from the accepted baseline in the relationship, and that person doesn't see this change as having the potential to cause problems in the relationship and has no interest in trying to find the source of the change and remedy it.

This woman seems like a classic: either she pretended to want sex until she had the ring and the baby, or having a baby changed her sex drive and she has no desire to explore her physical or psychological reasons for that.

If her husband is the way she describes him, he's not very patient and he needs to back off...but I think she's an unreliable narrator magnifying his actions to see him as a salivating beast. He could touch her shoulder and she'd shrug him off and complain that he can never keep his hands to himself.

That sounds like an accurate assessment!thumbs upwink As for the part I put in bold, it reminded me of that movie, Annie Hall, where Diane Keaton and Woody Allen are separately seeing a marriage counselor and in HIS session he says, "....She NEVER wants to have sex any more! Maybe 2, 3 times a WEEK, at the most!". Then in HER session, it's, "...He ALWAYS wants sex, all the time! He wants sex at LEAST twice a week and sometimes THREE times!". It's all about perspective and whether both partners are on the same wave length in most cases, I believe. It's also about being compassionate and empathetic to the other's needs and what's going on with them emotionally. SOME people will use sex as a weapon and men do it as well as women, depending on the circumstances.

In my experience, women tend to use sex as a weapon by withholding sex itself and men use it as a weapon by withholding intimacy during or before it, on purpose, if either are angry for some reason.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
August 15, 2012
Sorceress
And yet these Moos who find every excuse in the book to avoid having sex with their husbands will be all butthurt and indignant when they find out he's banging some hot young chick. Well, dumbass, what do you expect? When you reject your man's sexual advances, you're rejecting HIM. I can't believe how many of these guys hang around as long as they do hoping their cunty wives will put out.

Exactly. They don't want to have sex with their husbands, so they just expect them to remain celibate forever. Not that I am advocating cheating, I'm simply saying it's unfair if they went into the relationship/marriage most likely with a regular sex life, and then suddenly one person decides they don't want it anymore. It's hardly fair to do that to someone, especially someone they are supposed to love.

So, these moomies need to suck it up and compromise, or else they need to let their hubby go and move on to greener pastures.

Sex isn't all there is to a relationship, obviously, but it's a very important part. It's an expression of love, intimacy, desire, etc.
August 15, 2012
The only scary things about scary moomy is that there are so many neurotics in one place and that men were stupid enough to fuck them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login