Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A slightly different view of public BFing

Posted by thom_c 
A slightly different view of public BFing
August 18, 2012

And lets not forget take you kid to work day:

SOOOOO Kewt!:beer

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Anonymous User
Re: A slightly different view of pubic BFing
August 18, 2012
LOL! You pimp
August 18, 2012
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
August 18, 2012
Okay, the top photo reminds me of when DW and I picked up a Maine Coon kitten the first year we were married. The little thing slept with us. We sleep nude. So ... he saw DW's nice full breasts and thought "LUNCH!" He latched on! With those sharp little kitten teeth! After she squealed, he decided to try me and found out fast that Dad's are just hood ornaments!

After that, he took to kneeding my scalp!

Maine Coons! Gotta love them.
Anonymous User
August 18, 2012
nathanomir
Okay, the top photo reminds me of when DW and I picked up a Maine Coon kitten the first year we were married. The little thing slept with us. We sleep nude. So ... he saw DW's nice full breasts and thought "LUNCH!" He latched on! With those sharp little kitten teeth! After she squealed, he decided to try me and found out fast that Dad's are just hood ornaments!

After that, he took to kneeding my scalp!

Maine Coons! Gotta love them.

LOL! Funny and sexy! blushing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login