Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I saw a dinosauer this morning!

Posted by thom_c 
I saw a dinosauer this morning!
September 06, 2012
I wish I had my camera. I could not believe it! A creature I had long thought extinct.
I was so simple in it's movements and build. And it was surprisingly small!

It was A normal sized stroller!

Heck I bet it could fold up to fit in a corner or overhead bin without requiring 2 hours and an entire construction crew. Canvas seat, small wheels and a child young enough to actually need a stroller.

Who would have thought Jurasic Park really exisited - in Vegas!

I bet the Velociraptors other soccer moomies eat her,

2 possibilities come to mind.

1) Bought the stroller at Goodwill.

2) Hipster mom.

I guess there could be a relic still living among us though. The extinct momugivashitasauraus.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
Re: I saw a dinosauer this morning!
September 07, 2012
WHOA! No way! You mean the kind that most of us were pushed around in until we learned how to walk?

*FAINTS*
September 07, 2012
It didn't have 16 cup-holders, an iPod dock, and off-road capability? No way!!!! :eh??

sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
indecision may or may not be my problem
September 07, 2012
KABA
The extinct momugivashitasauraus.

::flung out of chair like dude in this video by laughing so hard::

I'm having a glass of orange juice and some cottage cheese and apples for breakfast, I'll have you know. That stuff is hard to clean off a keyboard. waving hellolarious
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login