Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Man Shot After He Admits Impregnating His Girlfriend's 11-Year-Old Daughter

Posted by toomanybrats 
LINK

angry smiley:hardcoretwo faces puking

That's called Karma, ASSHOLE!!

I don't have anything else to say about this.
Re: Man Shot After He Admits Impregnating His Girlfriend's 11-Year-Old Daughter
September 05, 2012
Team cops.

Glad they shot this worthless cur. It saved the taxpayers the money of having to endure another expensive circus of trials. He was a dog and deserved to be shot like one.

Hopefully the irresponsible twatburger calling herself his girlfriend will secure her poor daughter an abortion, at least.

What would you do as a mother in this situation?

Abortion first, massive amounts of therapy for the kid (and me too, probably) second.
Bah, the poor kid will proabably be forced to bear the little "myracul" and have her life ruined.
I hope the worthless bastard suffered. I would have shot him in the balls and left him to bleed to death.

I seriously hope the mom (don't even get me started on her) has the good sense to get her daughter an abortion and lots of therapy. Poor little thing.
September 06, 2012
chicken lady

What would you do as a mother in this situation?

Abortion first, massive amounts of therapy for the kid (and me too, probably) second.

Same here. But I fear the girl will be forced to bear the kid sad smiley

Sadly, she may even want to bear it. It is normal, at 11 you don't have the maturity to understand.

What a wreck.

And it happens more than it should in the US, that a stepduh rape his partner's daughter(s). In a lot of case they are seen as sort of a benefit in the relationship.

Lets get real. The vast majority of minor rape is done by: stepfathers, mother's partners, and uncles. In this order, pretty much.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
If this moo has any sense, she will rush her daughter to the nearest abortion clinic. This little girl should not be forced to have the kid. I sure as hell wouldn't want to raise a kid that was the result of a rape. But of course, the pro-liars will probably guilt her into having it.
This guy was a twisted fuck. Getting shot was too good for him. No, he should have gone back to prison, had his balls cut off and made a sex slave for the other inmates.
September 06, 2012
Mom sounds too stupid to get her kid an abortion.
why even ask about this shit for brain moo? what would moo do, or should do.
moo probably knew this bag of whale turds was no good rotten sob. may even have known he was diddling around.

quite possibly the child was complaining about diddle boyfriend was told to shut up, I need a maayun.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
He's sorry for getting the girl knocked up, but not sorry for forcing himself on her?! More like he's sorry he got caught.

Gutless coward.. didn't have the balls to kill himself, so made a cop do it for him. I hope there's a hell, and he's roasting in it.
September 06, 2012
gwdzee
He's sorry for getting the girl knocked up, but not sorry for forcing himself on her?! More like he's sorry he got caught.

Gutless coward.. didn't have the balls to kill himself, so made a cop do it for him. I hope there's a hell, and he's roasting in it.

precisely this. they are never sorry for doing the deed. they have no remorse until they get nabbed.
I've said it before, I'll say it again. Where I come from, we have alligators. Skin him a bit, tie him up, toss him into a lake. Let the gators feed.

Man, I really feel for that girl. I wonder if she will ever be able to lead a normal life after this.
fucking gross. that man deserves to rot in hell. how low one needs to sink to fuck an eleven years old girl?

I hope they force an abortion for the girl. poor girl.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login