Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The cycle begins anew...angry smiley

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
The cycle begins anew...angry smiley
September 17, 2012
Ah, the circle of life...

The LBB (Lazy Breeder Bitch) I work with called in, today. The same one that called in three weeks ago to make sure her youngest, who IS ON SCHOLARSHIP TO A MAJOR COLLEGE, got settled in. Okay, fine - I agreed, only on the condition that I got a VERY IMPORTANT FUTURE WEEKEND off. Fast forward to today. I get a call from my boss, 10 MINUTES BEFORE THE SHIFT STARTS, saying that LBB called in b/c the daughter... ON FULL SCHOLARSHIP... who dropped out after ONE FUCKING DAY... and MOVED BACK HOME... had a miscarriage.

What the Great White Fuck.

Furthermore, LBB was EXCITED about it, and HOPED SHE WOULD HAVE A GIRL, LOLGIGGLE*BARF*

So, the only chick in the family who had any hope of NOT failing at life... just flushed hers down the fucking toilet. Why? For a mayun, and a kyd that didn't even have the opportunity to bake, yet. Not to mention, where the fuck was the forethought of 'IN CASE OF POSSIBLE LIFE-RUINING PREGNANCY, BREAK PIGGY BANK FULL OF ABORTION FUND"?

Who drops out of school, after winning a full fucking scholarship, after one fucking day, and moves back home... because she's pregnant?

And of course, the only people paying for stupid breeder cows' mistakes are the childfree, or PNBs.

ETA:

As soon as I heard the LBB's name come out of my manager's mouth, I should've hung the goddamned phone up. But, I went in. However, I went in on my OWN goddamned terms, so I wasn't the only one who had to give up their day off. I will be called in again, tomorrow, guaranteed. Before I went in, I took an opportunity to drive around my neighborhood, just to see if she was making up a family tragedy to play hookie with her boyfriend, who apparently, lives just around the corner from me. HE was at work, tonight. She wasn't, so I guess it was legitimate, after all. But fuck me running, there's a reason I chose not to have kids... and I'm still paying for others' choices TO have them, EVEN INTO THE NEXT GENERATION. Pisses me right off.

/rant
Re: The cycle begins anew...angry smiley
September 17, 2012
Clumpless is going to regret leaving her full scholarship for a loaf that was never meant to be.
Had I ever been given that chance, I would've been over the moon!

Serves her right, getting knocked up and then leaving such a great opportunity just to become another waste-of-space breeder.

What makes me think she'll get knocked up again, real quick, to make up for the clump (and scholarship) that she lost?

So sorry you have to work with such a useless hag, FTP.
Anonymous User
September 17, 2012
That's what I was thinking.

My boss is a two-faced hag, herself, but I have yet to be able to fuck her up, along with LBB. Give me about five minutes, and it's ON.

I have dirt on both of them. Mostly on LBB, and because of LBB, the boss. devil with smile

Other supervisors bearing witness to certain things, not to mention that I'm always being called in on my days off, makes it impossible for either of them to squirm out of certain accusations, or mentions of appearances of preferential treatment, afforded someone who has been married and dropped a loaf or two, and has multiple grandloaves, and YES!!!! I get to come in on my days off because of THEM, too!
September 17, 2012
Be careful when dropping poison into the files! winking smiley

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login