Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

7 y/o with "Potty Problems" (from a Moo forum)

Posted by kidlesskim 
7 y/o with "Potty Problems" (from a Moo forum)
March 17, 2012
http://forum.kellymom.net/showthread.php?t=162839

For newcomers, KellyMoo is a Moo forum that advocates Attachment Parenting which includes co-sleeping, child led potty training, the "no diaper" approach to potty training which involves them letting their kids piss on trees, public sinks, in parking lots, on tires, etc......, shit in the back yard garden or wherever, and extended udder feeding until the kid is in grade school, among other Crunchy Moo bullshit. Below are excerpts from the posts of one of the Moo topics regarding her nasty 7 year old kid's refusal to properly wipe his own ass. My thoughts are in red:

I haven't been on here in a while and my oldest is well past the 3 year mark but I know you ladies are such a great resource of information I thought I would see if anyone could offer me some suggestions. Oh, I am certain you'll get some "gentle" suggestion, but not likely any logical ones like MAKE the kid wipe his own shitty ass.eye rolling smiley

A little background, my oldest has some food allergy issues that were diagnosed the end of December. We took him to the dr repeatedly because he had stomach aches to the point of tears and his bowel movements were like tar. He couldn't clean himself at school. When he was at home we would have to get several wet wipes to help him, sometimes we just had to put him in the shower. I had to buy diaper rash cream for a 7 year old because he was so raw. Yeah, she starts out making excuses for his shit caked bumhole, but it comes out later he has ALWAYS left crusty shit on his hole. Food allergies don't equal leaving the shit on their asses, IMHO. two faces puking

We have eliminated wheat and eggs from his diet and it seems to be helping his stomach but I don't know about the bowel movements. I don't think he's having the same problem, I think he just isn't wiping himself. Like I already said, food allergies have NOTHING to do with a 7 y/o not wiping, nothing.shrug

Every night his underwear at just disgusting and he has poop caked to his behind. The other night he came out of the bathroom and I told him I was going to check his bottom, (I'm still trying to figure out if we've got the food issue completely resolved). As soon as he started to undo his pants I could smell the poop. I had him go back to the bathroom and wipe himself. He could clean himself, it looks like he just didn't try. I've been able to smell him before when he sits next to me and sent him to the bathroom to shower. How do I convince a 7 year old that he needs to wipe his bottom and that he really doesn't want to walk around school smelling like poop? This ENTIRE paragraph is REVOLTING. That nasty little fucker would strip down and get hosed off before he'd come into my house and stink it up.Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

Well this issue came to a bit of a breaking point yesterday. When I picked him up from school he just wasn't himself, kind of moping and not wanting to talk. I could tell something was bothering him. After we got home and got settled into our routine he told me none of his friends wanted to play with him at school. I fucking guess NOT! What a surprise no one wants to be around Stinky and his dirty behind.:bdid

Later in the evening he got in the shower and I was telling DH about our afternoon. DH went down the hallway for something and came back and told me "I think I know why no one wanted to play with him". He told me to go check his underwear in the hamper. I didn't even make it to the bathroom before the smell hit me. His underwear were just caked with feces and smelled sooooo bad. We were getting ready to sit down for dinner do we decided to wait until after we ate to talk to him about it. Jeeeez and EEEWWWWWWWWW. This is ridiculous and should have been NIPPED in the bud long long ago.two faces puking

I also told DH that T was going to have to start cleaning out his underwear because I'm tired of throwing them out (they have been that bad). No, he NEEDS to wipe his own ass and there wouldn't BE a need to clean out underwear or throw them away.eye rolling smiley

After dinner DH laid down on his room with him and had a long talk about smelling like poop and people not wanting to play with him. Afterwards we had him put on gloves and clean out his underwear in the toilet. He definitely didn't like it but he did it. I told him he has a couple of choices, he can clean himself when he goes, he can clean out his underwear in the toilet every night or he can wear pullups to school so they can be thrown away. We had some tears but nothing hysterical and we were able to talk about it with him about it. At least they're doing something, (finally) but they SHOULD be concentrating on his ass wiping skills, IMHO. shrug

I talked to him more this morning and part of the problem is he needs to go during recess and waits until its too late to make it in. He has always done this, since he was potty trained, he's to busy playing to stop and go and when he finally does its too late. He's 7 and definitely to old for pulls ups but he's also to old to be pooping his pants and not cleaning himself. We really tried to stress the point that kids are going to start to remember this stuff and it won't be fun to be known as the kid who smells like poop. The TRUTH is finally exposed. The kid has been shitting on himself and not wiping for YEARS, but now that his classmates are noticing and peer pressure is kicking in is when they try and do something about it. Even IF he starts wiping his ass, those other kids won't forget it and he will ALWAYS be known as Stinky. Just one more way these Attachment Parenting Moos ruin their kids' lives.:headbrick

We'll see how today goes, I hope he is more conscious about going when he needs to and taking the time to clean himself. He probably will now that there are consequences for being gross, but this should have been handled LONG ago instead of letting him shit when and where he pleased and not clean himself.eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Re: 7 y/o with "Potty Problems" (from a Moo forum)
March 17, 2012
Sheesh, there were kids in my school we avoided because they were dirty, but what we considered dirty was uncombed hair, and visible dirt smears on the face, and wearing the same clothing multiple days in a row.
That's DISGUSTING that they allowed their kid to go 7 fucking years without teaching him how to properly wipe. Lazy assholes may have just ruined that poor kids life.
March 17, 2012
They could have dealt with this way before... 7 years old?! Geez.
March 17, 2012
I would have been humiliated to know I even slightly smelled of poop when I was age 7. The kid's probably going to be the butt of jokes in that school until he graduates. I want to slap parents who don't try to force their hand in regard to proper toilet training. I'm not traumatised because my parent potty trained me in the traditional way.

I wonder what the wacked out kid is sneak eating when he's out of parents' view....also I wonder if they've tried to require him to drink only water and no juice, milk, etc.

That's just nasty.
March 17, 2012
The kid needs a shrink if he is too retarded to know when he has to use the bathroom to avoid having an accident. It's one thing if he actually had no control and it was a medical problem. But the kid is not in tune enough with his own body to heed the signals to use the bathroom at the proper time. It sounds like some wires are crossed and he needs professional help to get things in order. Of course proper parunting would have avoided this altogether but too late for that.
March 17, 2012
Blondie and I are thinking along the same lines. The kyd's behavior raises questions about mental and emotional problems and overall intelligence. One of the hallmarks of tards, after all, is that they often smell of poop...

Be honest. Would it surprise any of you if this moo were to say that this 7–year-old liked to play with his shit and smear it everywhere when he was a baby? I would almost expect such an admission.
March 17, 2012
I'm wondering why the school hasn't called CPS or at least had a come-to-jesus meeting with these parents. I know 7 year-olds aren't the cleanest people in the world, but this kid is doing far more than leaving skid marks occasionally. Toward the end, it sounds like he's just flat out too lazy to go to the toilet so he goes in his pants. And of course, the poor kid has a "food allergy."
March 17, 2012
Looks to me like other 7 year old kids are doing something about this problem that this little shit's parents were too stupid to do -- make him realize he STINKS and it's NOT NORMAL. Can you imagine what their house must smell like with Shitford and his poop-encrusted anus moving around in a cloud of stench? It's a wonder this kid hasn't ended up with a serious skin infection from all this filth. WTF is wrong with parents who don't care that their kid is risking its health by being so nasty and disgusting? If a baby was left in its shitty diaper for days on end, CPS would have the right to intervene. Why is it any different with an older kid? Obviously these moronic parents aren't doing shit waving hellolarious to change things. They are negligent and clueless, and those are the nicest things I can say about them.
March 17, 2012
rudegubmintworker
I would have been humiliated to know I even slightly smelled of poop when I was age 7. The kid's probably going to be the butt of jokes in that school until he graduates. I want to slap parents who don't try to force their hand in regard to proper toilet training. I'm not traumatised because my parent potty trained me in the traditional way.

You mean like that?
How is that kid potty trained? It's one thing to accidently pee the bed at that age, it's another to be conpletely conscious and still shit yourself. Fucking disgusting kid. two faces puking
March 17, 2012
I actually feel almost sorry for the little pants-shitter. His life is going to be shitty, and stink as badly as he does. He has two shitty parents who didn't potty-train him properly, and his moo insists that it's food allergies (which I highly doubt.)

He is obviously doing more than just not wiping his anus. He's shitting himself...otherwise, he would merely leave skid-marks. He wouldn't have to clean out his underwear in the toilet, and they wouldn't have to be thrown out.

This kyd is going to be teased, tormented and humiliated by his schoolmates, because his idiot gentle-discipline parents have decided to take the lazy-ass way out and not teach him how to look after himself.

I really do feel bad for kyds that are stuck with shitty, loser parents.
March 17, 2012
mumofsixbirds
I actually feel almost sorry for the little pants-shitter. His life is going to be shitty, and stink as badly as he does. He has two shitty parents who didn't potty-train him properly, and his moo insists that it's food allergies (which I highly doubt.)

He is obviously doing more than just not wiping his anus. He's shitting himself...otherwise, he would merely leave skid-marks. He wouldn't have to clean out his underwear in the toilet, and they wouldn't have to be thrown out.

This kyd is going to be teased, tormented and humiliated by his schoolmates, because his idiot gentle-discipline parents have decided to take the lazy-ass way out and not teach him how to look after himself.

I really do feel bad for kyds that are stuck with shitty, loser parents.

He might be protected from teasing under bullying rules, but the kids will ignore him at the least. It also might not be so unusual these days for school kids to have these kinds of issues, considering all the assorted tards that have been mainstreamed into traditional classes. I feel bad for normal kids who want to learn and are distracted by this kind of crap. I remember being grossed out by a girl with greasy hair who sat in front of me, I can't imagine being forced to sit near a shitter.
March 17, 2012
Moo can relax. The school yard is doing what she won't do. They'll do it rather viciously but at least get the shit work done.
March 17, 2012
Woah - reading this thread I had a total flashback to another thread on Kijiji I stumbled upon. Guess this whole Poopy Pants thing is an epidemic!

http://forum.kijiji.ca/about6814180.html
March 17, 2012
How can these kids even stand the feel of shit caked to them? According to my mother I wouldn't even tollerate a filthy diaper as an infant much less wander around with shit filled pants at school. I just can't fathom being lazy enough that being filthy and stinking wouldn't bother me.

March 17, 2012
You'd think a kid would be uncomfortable having crusty shit caked all over his ass. And when you don't wipe properly, you end up with an itchy asshole - I can only imagine what this kid's hands must smell and look like since I guarantee he's sticking them down his filthy underwear to scratch and getting dried shit under his nails.

My first thought was also TARD. There are no food allergies that will cause someone to not wipe themselves - that's the fault of Moo and Duh being too fucking dumb to properly teach the kid how to use the bathroom from start to finish. He is not potty-trained if he's shitting his pants in the second grade (and yes, it is definitely full-blown shitting in the pants because not wiping will not leave piles of shit behind), and his reputation as the shitty kid is going to stick with him for a very very long time.

They took him to a doctor for his alleged stomach aches, but they won't take him for being unable to crap in a toilet. Rather than taking him to get real help, they're gonna ask strangers on the internet what's wrong. All the while, the kid is going to get ripped apart by his classmates. If Moo can smell his shit-pants from outside the room, imagine what he must smell like in class, especially when the weather gets warmer.Oh gods he's gonna smell like a hot outhouse. How can kids concentrate inhaling shit fumes all day long? Or the teacher?

Gack, it's so disgusting. Of course, Moo and Duh won't acknowledge that their inability to be parents is the cause of their kid going through underwear like a woman goes through tampons. So they gotta blame food allergies that likely don't even exist because they probably got him diagnosed at Dr. Google's office.
March 18, 2012
This problem may never go away. My brother-in-law, lets call him Jupy, is a family practice physician. I never got along with him because he speaks very loudly (to the point of pain) and is smelly - He yells and he smells(TM). Once at a family get together, I was asked to go find the dog and guess where I find him - In Jupy's closet in the underwear that has skid marks :BSlike the Daytona 500. My sister with 2 daughters think that she is a success because she can "tolerate" her husband and saved their marriage (why?) and my mother says I do not understand because I am not married. If someone who is 56 years old is not wiping and cleaning himself how can we expect the kids to? You all are so right someday "Shit will hit the fan"! (oh, we need an emoticon for that one).
March 18, 2012
mr. neptune
This problem may never go away. My brother-in-law, lets call him Jupy, is a family practice physician. I never got along with him because he speaks very loudly (to the point of pain) and is smelly - He yells and he smells(TM). Once at a family get together, I was asked to go find the dog and guess where I find him - In Jupy's closet in the underwear that has skid marks :BSlike the Daytona 500. My sister with 2 daughters think that she is a success because she can "tolerate" her husband and saved their marriage (why?) and my mother says I do not understand because I am not married. If someone who is 56 years old is not wiping and cleaning himself how can we expect the kids to? You all are so right someday "Shit will hit the fan"! (oh, we need an emoticon for that one).
This creature practises medicine? Are you serious? Wow, humanity really is disgusting.
And the children are our future.

We are boned.
March 19, 2012
That's right, Jupy is a doctor which explains why my parents tolerated him and told me I was weird because I could not stand how loud is was/is and it also explains why doctors are the worst offenders when it comes to infection control in the hospital (the second worst offenders are the general public and even they are much better than doctors with hand washing, etc.). It also explains why Jupy is not my doctor. Even his daughter complain he does not shower or wash hands often enough. The excuse, from my mother a retired nurse is that "doctors get really, really, busy and don't have time to change clothes" but she is just awe-struck because Jupy is a doctor. If Jupy were a landscaper, she would tell him to be washing all the time (he would probably smell better too). And my sisters, it is "part of being married to a guy". Notice I say sisters, because my younger sister has a husband who is very athletic and she has an Indianapolis 500 in her laundry too, sometimes even in a Speedo.

Sorry, but the truth can be gross.
March 19, 2012
mr. neptune
And my sisters, it is "part of being married to a guy".

It is part of being married to a lazy pig.
March 19, 2012
Just a random Google, 'my kid won't bathe", turns up PAGES of dirty little bastards who won't bathe and/or shit-piss themselves. Apparently, gross kids are a pretty common problem.confused smiley

7.5 y/o won't bathe
"I have a 7 1/2 year old step daughter who HATES the shower! She says that taking a shower is disgusting. She's not the type to throw temper tantrums (thankfully!) but she's sneaky about getting her way. Alot of times when I go in to check on her I catch her standing in front of the tub with her clothes on just letting the water run. Other times she gets in but doesn't wash her hair or her body. I've also caught her in the shower standing in the back so the water doesn't hit her after being in there for 20 or so minutes! She's ALWAYS late for school because I can't get her to get in or out of the shower on time.

She takes too long in there on purpose. How do I get her to wash up? I think she is too old fo me to go in there and wash her, which my husband and I have threatened countless times, and she doesn't care if the kids at school would make fun of her for being stinky. I'm out of ideas! Gross. If peer pressure isn't doing the trick I don't know what will.shrug

5.5 y/o shits and pisses in her pants
I don't have any advice for you, but I do sympathize. My 5-1/2 yr old old won't stop uranating and pooing in her underpants. She too doesn't care if people can smell her or see the mess. I am at a total loss at this point. Hopefully someone will come up with some good advice for us. ANOTHER gross kid and lazy "helpless" Moo waiting on someone else to spoon feed her advice: I can think of several plans to stop this kid from pissing and shitting on herself, but most of them would have been implemented YEARS ago. What is WRONG with these stupid cows?:headbrick

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
March 19, 2012
The only thing I can say about all of this is....

I've really missed you here, Kim! waving hellolarious :partay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
March 19, 2012
Reminds me of the thing from Smothering I found about the 10-year-old who constantly shit her pants because she was too lazy to get up and go in the toilet. I think it was 10 - definitely more than old enough to know better.

And maybe now, StinkyGirl won't care what the other kids think, but she will when she has no friends and no one's willing to go near her. Even if she starts bathing, she'll still stick in everyone's mind as the stinker and people won't go near her anyway. Moo and Duh need to make good on their threats and wash her themselves if she's not gonna do it. If she's gonna be a baby, then she needs to get treated like one.

These kids are not ashamed of themselves because they're never taught to be ashamed. They are never disciplined or embarrassed or taught the difference between good and bad behavior. So they'll proudly not shower for weeks and shit themselves because they don't know how to care. This is from Moos never ever disciplining them EVER.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login