Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Limited edition nappy (diaper) cream lid. With a diamond.:wtf

Posted by thursdaynext 
Limited edition nappy (diaper) cream lid. With a diamond.:wtf
September 20, 2012
I enter a lot of competitions, and there are sites where people stick all the ones they've found.
I don't know if it's just that the hobby attracts SAHMoos, but there is a lot of breeder crap.

But this. This is something special.
http://www.gurgle.com/win/465-win-a-limited-edition-sudocrem-diamond-jubilee-lid

Not only is the product surreal, it's not even the best bit...

Fennell was invited to design the lid by Britain's number one nappy cream following the success of his "worlds's most expensive nappy cream carrier" charm bracelet for Sudocrem in 2011. The bracelet in white gold with a ruby encrusted mini Sudocrem charm helped to raise thousands for the NSPCC.

White gold and ruby arse cream charm. spewing water due to laughing

That diamond could have ended up sitting on a lovely piece of jewellery, now it's stuck to that crap. Poor thing.
The Jubilee/Olympic season has been a little ridiculous for products, other offerings including UNION JACK NAPPIES!
Re: Limited edition nappy (diaper) cream lid. With a diamond.:wtf
September 21, 2012
moosmooseverywhere
The Jubilee/Olympic season has been a little ridiculous for products, other offerings including UNION JACK NAPPIES!

If I EVER saw someone's baby in an American Flag diaper, I'd go the fuck off on them. You do NOT shit on the flag. Period.

It's your hell; you rot in it!
September 21, 2012
reaperess
moosmooseverywhere

If I EVER saw someone's baby in an American Flag diaper, I'd go the fuck off on them. You do NOT shit on the flag. Period.

Wasn't this an issue in the last six months or so? Like right before the Olympics, even? Off to Google...

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
September 21, 2012
reaperess
moosmooseverywhere

http://www.ushistory.org/betsy/flagcode.htm

Click here to login