Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Entitleduh-to-be carjacks to get inpig GF to hospital thumbs updown

Posted by Anonymous User 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/24/robert-boudreaux-carjacking-pregnant-girlfriend_n_1909766.html

Inpig moo and duh are on their way to the hospital for a loaf appointment, when their car breaks down... and what do they do? They think they are ENTITLED to an innocent 20-year-old man's vehicle and duh threatens to shoot him if he doesn't hand it over. :mad2

I read on another article that the sow is homeless... why are these fuckers allowed to breed?!
Re: Entitleduh-to-be carjacks to get inpig GF to hospital thumbs updown
October 13, 2012
Even rats have homes when they breed. These disgusting people remind me of cockroaches: feeding off of everyone and reproducing more parasites.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
October 13, 2012
Yuck, I hope she didn't leave any bodily fluids in his car. Poor bloke.
October 13, 2012
I'm not shocked anymore...as we have seen: we must entertain their brats with our own devices and apparently bring movies for them, then they take our devices to entertain themselves, now they pass on to cars, soon followed by houses. The village doesn't help? Well, take it by force then!
October 13, 2012
Duh would've been in for a nasty shock if he had tried that with me or DH. DH and I both carry while out. smile rolling left rightsmile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
October 13, 2012
CF_Amy
Duh would've been in for a nasty shock if he had tried that with me or DH. DH and I both carry while out. smile rolling left rightsmile

Yeah, I don't think many people would attempt this in say... TEXAS.

sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
indecision may or may not be my problem
October 13, 2012
from the article
Prior to the carjacking, authorities note, the couple had walked past a fire station, where they did not ask for help. Additionally, neither had attempted to call for help on the two working cell phones they were carrying.

The stupid, it hurts smile rolling left righteyes2
October 13, 2012
Iwish this idiot had tried that stunt on either my husband or myself. Neither one of us would have any problem feeding these idiots their entitlement.
October 13, 2012
Uh yeah. Link says that not only did they have 2 working cell phones on them, but they also walked right past a fire station where they could have asked for help.

So, they could've called 9-1-1 or a relative/friend, or even a fucking cab. Or they could've just gone right in the fire station, where no doubt someone would've called an ambulance.

Entitled assholes.
October 13, 2012
cfchevygirl
Uh yeah. Link says that not only did they have 2 working cell phones on them, but they also walked right past a fire station where they could have asked for help.

So, they could've called 9-1-1 or a relative/friend, or even a fucking cab. Or they could've just gone right in the fire station, where no doubt someone would've called an ambulance.

Entitled assholes.

I see a dead baby in their future. If they're that stupid that they had plenty of other options and didn't think of them, just what chance does that poor kid have?
October 13, 2012
Please tell me that entitled dickbag is being charged. They can't just let him off. They can't.
October 13, 2012
Ok . . . I think I would run someone over before I let them carjack me. Look at this guy's sunken in face, I'm almost positive he's on meth. Damn shame the victim didn't just steamroller the lot of them.
October 13, 2012
And it wasn't an emergency apparently. Just a check up. The same kind of asshole that thinks they shouldn't have to wait for people who are really ill.

Please tell me that entitled dickbag is being charged. They can't just let him off. They can't.

Apparently they are charging duh but moo got off the hook. IMHO both of them should be charged... I'm pretty sure the cow had something to do with it as well. But they're probably not because she's INPIG and that would hurt the BAYBEEEE if the criminal homeless MOO had to give birth in prison... smile rolling left righteyes2
CF_Amy

WE CARRY GUNS, NOT LOAVES!

Seriously, I'll be of legal age to carry in 3 months, and the way things are going (in my neck of the woods especially), it's going to be a necessity.
"His girlfriend is not facing charges."

wtf?
October 13, 2012
CF_Amy

I would have beat him with a tire iron that i keep next to me in the car

i wish i could carry in nj...try getting the permit though. i had over 12 months trying to get my permit to buy a gun. if i were a criminal, i won't have to get a permit at all.
October 13, 2012
I really hope CPS takes the kid away from her as soon as it's born. Criminal homeless cows should not be raising cockroaches let alone a kid.
October 15, 2012
Sounds more like to me that they were trying to get a free car as they were entitlement minded a-holes. Going pass a fire station while clearly near birthing?!? the world 'fail' on flames

lab mom
October 15, 2012
ID is running teasers for the Hertzog documentary "Into the Abyss". You see a police officer with a red Camaro saying that three people died for the car. You hear one of the victims' family. Then you see Perry saying "I can't believe the state of Texas wants to MURDER me in 8 days". Is he trying to make me feel sorry for him? He murders three people and I am supposed to feel bad his worthless ass is going to be executed? Really?

Anyway, reading this item and seeing that teaser-it's the same mentality all over again...
WaterLily
Sounds more like to me that they were trying to get a free car as they were entitlement minded a-holes. Going pass a fire station while clearly near birthing?!? the world 'fail' on flames

She wasn't in labor. It was just a routine exam. Which makes this even more insane.
October 15, 2012
There is MORE fail in that article than there are Klondike Bars in a fucking ice cream truck! They aren't married, she's inpig, their alleged "appointment" is on Sunday so we know she's probably on Medicaid and using the ER like a doctor's office, they walked past a fire station, they ran out of gas, they didn't use their cell phones, the redneck baby daddy threatened the driver and committed another crime by stealing his car, he looks like the loser he absolutely is, he was driving with a suspended license, AND he has NINETEEN prior arrests in the past decade! Yeah, these are the type of people who do NOT need to be breeding and I'd be willing to bet this isn't even the first loaf. The rest of their hodge- podge kids were probably left at home alone while they went on their crime spree. the world 'fail' on flames

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
October 15, 2012
lisbeth
CF_Amy

You got that one right! I know far too many Texans who have a friend on the seat beside them.
October 15, 2012
nathanomir
lisbeth
CF_Amy

You got that one right! I know far too many Texans who have a friend on the seat beside them.

not to mention, if you are on the wrong road, falling to the ground is faaaaar down
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login