Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The bullet dodges itself: Dumped by a wanna-breed GF

Posted by jongjup 
The bullet dodges itself: Dumped by a wanna-breed GF
October 15, 2012
I have been dating for two years with a girl -she is over 18, but I'll just say that she's a girl tongue sticking out smiley-.

Just a little clear-up: How an Earth is a queer dating a FEMALE, do you ask? Well, I am not straight, but I am not exactly 100% gay, either. The same goes for this gal -just in case: she is out of the closet with regards to her orientation, so that is that-. Actually, we co-founded and worked on the Gay-Straight Alliance Club in high school, so that's how we got close. Yeah, I suppose it's ironic that a GAY-Straight alliance club was founded by BISEXUALS, but that's besides the point -I am rather reluctant to mention this fact since it has been my experience that bi's are often stereotyped as "cheaters who are undecided on what team they want to play for" angrily flogging with a whip. CHEATERS CHEAT, NOT BI'S! UGH!-. So, yeah, she is a high-school sweetheart.

Before reading: For those who would like to get to the point, scroll down and start reading from "I must say".

Anyways, recently, the relationship began to fall apart primarily because we were finding ourselves to be wanting different things in life. One of the said wants was.... a child (obviously, I don't want one, and she does). We had a pretty heated argument over child vs. no child issue, and we just... wanted to do different things after university. I knew that sooner or later, this relationship is done because of the child issue -I read jimo's case, so I would say that I am well-versed about the implication of split opinions on children in a relationship-. After all, she did say: "If you don't want children, I have decency to leave you".

So, one day, my partner wants to talk to me. My partner explained to me that while we were very compatible (true), we had different wants in life: she wanted to go volunteer at a foreign country and maybe go on a foreign exchange program. She wanted... *timpani roll* a child later in life as well. *crash cymbals* *horns blare an epic lick with bells up like in the last movement of Mahler 2*
Me? I wanted to... get and ride a motorcycle -I am partial to cruisers, and NO, I DO NOT WANT A CROTCH ROCKET- go to anime cons, etc.
She explained to me that forcing me to change would be a very unethical move on her part, and thus she must leave me.

Let's skip the tears and the drama because that's not the point of this thread.

I must say, it's like the bullet swerved around me or something. Instead of me having to ditch an insane wanna-breed (and HEAVENS FORBID THAT I ENCOUNTER ANY MORE WANNA-BREEDS OR WANNA-ADOPTS), she had the decency to leave me.

I wish that all wanna-breeds were as classy as her, and leave the unwilling partner rather than "oops" the unwilling partner.

I would say that there is no probability that she will oops me because of these facts:

-------------------------------fact sheets on her personality and birth control-------------------------------

Her personality:
1. She is paranoid when it comes to pregnancy. She may want to sluice later on in her life, but she does not want to sluice in her young adulthood.
2. She does NOT want to jeopardize her post-secondary savings that she is saving before going to university soon.
3. She HATES government assistance (she is independent in general). In addition to her generally independent tendencies, she got a lot of crap when her family WAS on welfare, which added fuel to the fire.
4. She does not want to be broke and sluice- she herself knows how miserable it is to give up on a passion because of funding issues caused by poverty. She grew up poor, and she had to give up what she wanted to do at times simply because of poverty.
5. On the note of 4, she has been thoroughly indoctrinated on how much young adult pregnancy sucks- yes, she is the result of young-adult pregnancy.
6. She knows that unwilling parents are bad parents, and that the child suffers from it.
7. She knows that one does not simply change his/her mind when the child arrives -catch the LotR reference, anyone?-.

Birth control measures -something that her and I came up with and agreed on-:
1.. External genitalia were to be dry and covered in at least two layers of clothing at all times, except when fucking, in which rubber coverage was warranted. -It was usually me using the male condoms, and I know that doubling condoms does not work-
2. Condoms were always used with NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. She took depo shots.
4. When it comes to condoms, I demonstrated to her that it is not punctured, by blowing into the condom -thank you, high school sex ed thumbs upup-. I let her blow into the condom as well. -not enough to make the condom bulge into a balloon, just to show that it is actually, you know, intact-.
5. After the deeds (dirty thoughts), I always took the condom, went straight to the bathroom, tied up the condom, and flushed it. I made sure that it actually went down the toilet. I do not believe in tossing the condom in the garbage can because I read somewhere that if your partner is a female, insane, and baby-rabid, then she might collect the condom later and impregnate herself with it in your absence.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, before the bashing on her for going-to-university-and-then-sluicing starts: She is going into nursing, which I would say, is very umm... restart-friendly. I know, my mom is a nurse, and she found work in Canada in no time; all it took was a refresher course provided by the College of Registered Nurses.

Reading all the cases of nutjob wanna-breed partners, I sit here counting my lucky stars, and wondering why some people just DO NOT HAVE ANY COMMON SENSE AT ALL -yes, I am referring to oopsers-. Before I finish: To all ye oopsers, the destroyer of trust, I present thee: angry flipping off
Re: The bullet dodges itself: Dumped by a wanna-breed GF
October 16, 2012
Snark Shark
" Yeah, I suppose it's ironic that a GAY-Straight alliance club was founded by BISEXUALS"

Actually, it makes perfect sense!

You formed your own dating pool!

waving hellolarious: waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious hysterical laughterz hysterical laughterz hysterical laughterz hysterical laughterz hysterical laughterz hysterical laughterz hysterical laughterz hysterical laughterz hysterical laughterz
October 16, 2012
I would say she is an intelligent person who might make a PNB in the future (lets hope) but it is indeed better that she left you.

I know it hurts now, but it will pass. I think you'll find a CF woman who is ok for you one day smiling smiley

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
October 16, 2012
I don't get the stereotypes about bisexuals, either.

I always thought it would be handy to only date people of the same sex until you are sterilized, at which point you are free to go either way. But unfortunately attraction doesn't work so conveniently. sad smiley

Anyhow, in your case, it's good that she handled your differing goals with maturity.
October 16, 2012
Bisexual, bishmexual -- you're human. You want to be loved and to love in return. Isn't that enough? There are enough stereotypes in this world without them being applied to something as important as relationships.

Hey, there are plenty of women, and men, who would totally dig a CF guy riding to comiccons on a Harley (or a Roadstar if you aren't devoted to the Milwaukee brand and want to spend a lot less money).

She does sound classy. You didn't just dodge a bullet, she put a blank in the gun. (Okay, I'm waiting for someone to turn that sentence into a sexual reference.)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login