Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New version of Post-Birth Abortion:

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
New version of Post-Birth Abortion:
October 18, 2012
http://www.todaysthv.com/news/article/230979/2/Toddler-drowns-in-bucket-in-Fort-Smith

According to this the kid managed to drown itself in a bucket?

Does anyone else here think that a tad bit unbelievable?
1. They just ignored a kid that young for that long and had to go looking for it? That's jail worthy neglect.
2. They have a bucket of water, with toys in it, just sitting around for no reason?
3. The kid somehow managed to get its head in the bucket enough to drown, by itself? Really?

Methinks the breeders decided they wanted an abortion, drowned the kid in the bucket and then left some toys to make it look like an "accident."

I give them points for creativity, and the fact that they got away with it scot-free.
Re: New version of Post-Birth Abortion:
October 18, 2012
A toddler doesn't drown in a bucket of water.
A baby, peraphs. But a toddler?

I agree. Post natal abortion.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
October 18, 2012
Perhaps if the kid fainted or had a seizure while leaning over the bucket, the way some adults drown in puddles or bowls of soup. Otherwise, no, this was premeditated.
October 18, 2012
A five gallon bucket? Wouldn't the weight of the toddler have caused the bucket to tip over and the water to drain out?
randomcfchick-NLI
October 18, 2012
Five gallons of water is forty pounds. I don't know about how much toddlers weigh, but it's not more than that.

They're uncoordinated walking bundles of id. I wouldn't be surprised if one did a header into a bucket. In fact, I've seen buckets (sold full of detergent, paint, pickles, what have you) with little "don't let your kid drown in this" graphic on the side.

Dumb parents left this much water around their kid? With no lid on the bucket? Sheesh.
October 18, 2012
I think that this is an abortion. There is no way that the child drowned quietly enough to not have been an accident. How does someone not hear thrashing water in a house? Apparently not these breeders.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
October 18, 2012
Because of the labels on the buckets have been there for awhile, this is one of the older methods of post-natal abortion. I thought the latest was to have a pet python and have it try to strangle and eat the kid.
October 18, 2012
This post-natal abortion method has been around for years. The baby warnings have been on the big buckets since the early 90s.

And "they can drown with only a few inches" = death by mombie apocalypse, not bucket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
October 18, 2012
Lil' Dunkers?

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
October 18, 2012
Lil' Buckets of Fail

"there's a toad(ler) in the bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza,
there's a toad(ler) in the bucket, dear Liza, a toad(ler)."
October 18, 2012
Miss_Hannigan
Lil' Dunkers?

thumbs upwink
Anonymous User
October 18, 2012
I'm used to "shake and bake" abortions. (shake = shaking the brat to death and bake = roasting the brat in a hot locked car)

This is the first I've seen a dunking death.

Soooo, shake and bake and lil dunkers now?
cf in ny
October 18, 2012
Lil' dippers?
October 18, 2012
Little bubblers?
October 19, 2012
The breeders didn't hear the kid suddenly stop screaming when she fell into the bucket??? I don't buy that because I'm hard of hearing and even I would have heard that scream of fear. Did the toadler pick up the bucket and dump it over her own head??? The average toadler wieghs thirty pounds. That kind of weight on a five gallon bucket is going to turn it over very quickly. Even if it's full of water. I'm not buying any of this story.
Anonymous User
October 19, 2012
Snark Shark
Maybe someone thought it was a WITCH!

Well, Halloween is only a week or so away so it's possible. grinning smiley
October 19, 2012
Damn. 40 pounds is bigger than I'd estimated. I don't know much about the weight of little kids, though.

The whole thing seems strange. The only scenario I can think of: kid did a header into the bucket, hit its head/face, and the resulting gasp reflex let water into the lungs. That could shut down the kid's breathing and render it unconscious, even by the time the bucket tipped over and the kid rolled back out. (As part of lifeguarding I've read some interesting research on drowning...and man it happens FAST...faster than was thought even just a few years ago!)

The whole situation is just odd, though.
October 19, 2012
This is actually quite common.

I've heard of this before, I know plenty of people in vague ways, friends of friends and what not, who are like Police Evidence Techs and Attorneys etc - this is actually very common. One guy, a Police photographer - quit that because he couldn't take seeing these things.

Maybe it has to do with the weight of their heads?

Med people here can 'weigh in' grinning smiley and explain it, maybe. Kids drown OFTEN in small amounts of water.

Dunkin Drowners.

Dunk And Drown Us. (Was thinking of Dunkin Donuts.)

Erg. It is sad, when it is an accident - and from what I've heard - it happens alot.

Gotta watch 'em. Even around seemingly innocuous things.

It would work as a late term abortion too - because it's so common - who'd really question it?
October 19, 2012
I think it's Darwinisn working the way it was intended. What animal would be stupid enough to die face first in a bucket of water? And if it did, then those 'stupid genes' wouldn't get a chance to be passed on.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
October 19, 2012
I heard a story about a guy that drowned in a cat bowl. In this instance he was drunk.
That being said, sounds like a post-natal abortion to me. But they've suffered enough, and they'll probably get away with it. Maybe start working on a replacement loaf.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login