Advanced

Results of Gentle Discipline-What to DO When the Kid Hits YOU:rolleyes2

Posted by kidlesskim 
Results of Gentle Discipline-What to DO When the Kid Hits YOU:rolleyes2
October 20, 2012
http://forum.kellymom.net/showthread.php?t=166051

Here's what happens when they do this "gentle discipline" nonsense
At my wits end over hitting
I honestly don’t know what to do about it, but both my husband and I are getting angrier and angrier at Daniel over his hurting us. Honestly I almost hit him back today. Almost everyday he hurts us and we’ve tried talking to him. Time outs. Taking away toys and shows. When he does it we stop playing with him immediately and tell him that no one wants to play with someone who hurts them, but it’s just getting worse. "Daniel" is in DIRE need of an old fashioned spankingspanking with a whip on the ass

Today we are trying to install a dishwasher. We’ve been hand washing for months and it’s a lot more work than I remembered. So we saved up and bought a new one. Daniel took a plastic bat and started breaking up the Styrofoam. Joe told him to stop it’s making so much noise because we are trying concentrate. (We had cartoons on for him while we were busy.) He kept doing it so I told him to give me the bat. Instead he hit me in the leg with it. I told him “Time out” and took the bat from him to put it on time out too. He kept trying to take the bat back instead of listening. I turned around and opened the door to take it outside and he picked up the piece of wood they put across the top of the dishwasher (2x1 by about 2 feet long?) and he hit me in the back with it. HARD! Like hard enough to leave a mark from the edge and still be sore an hour later. saying 'wtf' THIS is what happens when the PARENTS aren't in control!:headbrick

I was beyond angry and honestly so white hot I had a hard time not hitting him. I was crying because it hurt and I just don’t know what to do. When Joe saw the mark he was ready to spank him so he wouldn’t forget to never do that again and I managed to stop him, only I wasn't even sure that was the right thing anymore. Both of us are tired of feeling like our 4 year old (5 on the 13th) is a bully. He thinks that he should be able to do whatever he wants and just ignores us if he’s not in the mood to comply. OF COURSE that's what the little bastard does because there are NO CONSEQUENCES to his bad, bullying, and apparently dangerous behavior besides meaningless "gentle discipline" bullshit!:BS

It’s not like we let him get away with it but nothing gets through to him. I shouldn’t be sitting her crying an hour later because I can’t control my son and he just hit me he hit me with a stick. How do I get it across to him that it’s not acceptable and that it hurts bad. It’s the 3rd time this week he’s hurt me badly enough to bring tears to my eyes. He jumped on me and he hit me in the wrist with a toy the other 2 times. I try really, really hard not to spank and we have talked to him about why we don’t want to spank but how hard he is making it lately. I’ll admit that in the past I have failed to live up to my ideals, but he’s never had a spanking that was like Joe or I had growing up. More of quick swat when he did something really dangerous and the 1st couple of times he hurt one of us way back before I decided that I wanted to try no spanking at all. WHY are they "trying so hard" to not spank the little fucker? He is VIOLENT and has a pattern of hitting THEM and obviously this "gd" crap is NOT working!shrug

Although Joe swatted his butt rather hard a few weeks ago when Daniel kneed him hard (and deliberately) in the ribs while they were playing on the bed. Which caused us to have a huge argument because we’d agreed over 2 years ago not to do that anymore. Over the last few weeks (months) as my son gets more and more challenging and just downright mean, I’m questioning my resolve once again. Last time I had doubts when we went through a rough period I got some great advice here. But how to handle problems at 2 or 3 is not what is best at 5. GOOD FOR JOE! He needs to spank that little bastard until he STOPS kneeing them, hitting them,and beating them with fucking sticks!angrily flogging with a whip

Anywhere else I know I’ll be told I should just spank him. Actually one of Joe’s cousins was pushing me to spank him so much that I block her from seeing any posts where he acts the least bit like a 4 year old because even if I wouldn’t punish him over it she was going to tell me how much he needs a spanking. I also made it very clear that she will never watch Daniel after she told me that if she did he’d get the spanking he deserves. Oh, I feel certain that cousin is SO disappointed that SHE won't have to babysit the MONSTER brat!bouncing and laughing

Yeah I picked a winner in that Godmother and I think she gets the idea now she will never get custody of him if something happens to us. But now I’ve seen how she spanks and how quick she is to do it over even the slightest infraction which I didn’t know before hand or I never would have agreed to use her. (She doesn’t have any kids and at the time she didn’t have any other godchildren. Right before Daniel was born a friend of hers had a son and made her his godmother too. Which she didn’t bother to tell me when she was begging to be Daniel’s godmother since she didn’t have any. ) I saw her spank him twice over stuff I wouldn’t have batted an eye at and I would hate to see how she would have reacted to something more serious since I thought it was excessive. Again, NO ONE WANTS to be the God Mother or even the casual baby sitter of a little violent fucker like that! I SERIOUSLY doubt anyone "begged"" to be the God Mother to that sack of shit, especially an UNchilded person! These cows KILL me how they seem to think ANYONE would WANT their little brats! I am sure that cousin would dump him off on CPS the first chance she got OR she'd beat him until he acted like a normal human being. shrug

I really do not want to spank my son, but he is going to seriously injure someone if he keeps acting this way. WHY NOT? She's just going to unleash him onto society and when she does, someone else will undoubtedly NOT take too kindly to the little fucker's violence and kick his ass into tomorrow! What then?confused smiley

I should say that most of the times he hurts are not deliberate. They are him playing too rough, but the angry strike outs are becoming way too common. So any help would be appreciated. I’ve calmed down a lot writing this, but I’m still sad that my son actually hit me with something like that. He does understand that it hurts and he says he's sorry, and I he shows empathy for other people being in pain but he just won't stop causing it. Thank you for any suggestions. Oh we are both SAH parents because my husband is medically retired. Although I sell Rodan + Fields products on the side. He get's pleanty of 1 on 1 time with both of us. I have been planning to homeschool for K this year but now I'm 2nd guessing that. NOW she's making excuses and back pedaling! She had better home school the little monster because otherwise, I'd bet the school will end up calling CPS or perhaps even the police when she dumps him off and he starts abusing other kids and the teachers!eye rolling smiley

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
Oh, let me see as I gaze into my CF crystal ball....hmmmm......

In exactly ten years, her precious satan's spawn, 'Daniel', will be 15 years old (180 months for lurking moos with leaking udders and fossilized brains). He will stop talking to his sperm and egg donor but will reserve the right to throw a punch or an uppercut if his toast doesn't have the edges cut off.

Then, one day, he will tire of them walking around like zombies in the living room with chunks of their hair missing and fat lips covering broken teeth. From a decade of realllllly not wanting to spank their golden penis, blessed be his glorious presence in a world of godmothers beating each other to babysit him.

On that day, he will grab the baseball bat she put away in the garage. Beat the two pathetic pieces of shit to death. Eat some cold pizza. Take the car. Grab some weed. Come back to watch a movie. And then take a nap.

The end.
That's exactly what will happen. And we'll get to watch it on Dateline.
And if he doesn't kill his parents, one day we will get a news bulletin about how pwecious went "psycho" out of no where and blows away a bunch of people or the authorities dig up a bunch of bodies under his home.

The distraught moo & duh will wail and moan how they just can't believe their baaaaybee could do such a horrible thing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shrieking babbies are the most effective birth control on earth.
Re: Results of Gentle Discipline-What to DO When the Kid Hits YOU:rolleyes2
October 20, 2012
If this little shit hit me, it would be the last thing he would be able to remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
I think he should be allowed to go to kindergarten. As soon as the other kids get tired of him he will get the ass kicking he so richly deserves. As soon as moo pops off about gentle discipline the teacher will tell her to fuck off. Possibly after beating the little bastard herself.

That being said, I hope this moo isn't stupid enough to sluice another one.
I hope they NEVER get a pet or a younger sibling in that house.
It would never ever ever have occured to me to hit either of my parents. I can not even imagine it.

If for some reason I did, or behaved anything like Daniel i'd have been ass whipped into next week.

These parents are fucking retarded. My grandma had a surefire cure for poor behaviour....one belt liberally applied to the ass of the errant child. If you were really bad she used the buckle end. Her record as a parent: 2 kids, one medical school graduate and one law school graduate. Daniel I predict will be behind bars before he's old enough to drive.
Either he'll end up as a serial killer, or one of those abusive duhs that beats his wife for not cooking his dinner just right. Either way, moo should really consider getting out the belt before he ends up hitting the wrong person.
Out of ALL that shit above, this part bothered me the most:

"...I turned around and opened the door to take it outside and he picked up the piece of wood they put across the top of the dishwasher (2x1 by about 2 feet long?) and he hit me in the back with it. HARD! Like hard enough to leave a mark from the edge and still be sore an hour later..." He is FOUR years of age! Can anyone imagine what he will be like when he's a man-boy size at age 14 if this nonsense is allowed to continue?:smn

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
kidlesskim
Out of ALL that shit above, this part bothered me the most:

"...I turned around and opened the door to take it outside and he picked up the piece of wood they put across the top of the dishwasher (2x1 by about 2 feet long?) and he hit me in the back with it. HARD! Like hard enough to leave a mark from the edge and still be sore an hour later..." He is FOUR years of age! Can anyone imagine what he will be like when he's a man-boy size at age 14 if this nonsense is allowed to continue?:smn

They created the monster. Hopefully it won't be allowed to inflict any of it's damage on anybody else but them.

jbs
It all boils down to the myth that parents who dare to make their kids AFRAID of their displeasure don't really love them. As in: "If you really loved me, you would never punish me in ways that I'd never want to go through again."

After all, that would mean the kid would actually have to STOP behaving "that way"!

As John Rosemond has said (not verbatim): "To spank or not to spank is not the question. The question is, does the punishment stop the bad behavior from recurring, or not?"
October 21, 2012
One of these days this fucking brat is going to hit the wrong kid or adult. Then he will find out what pain really feels like. I hope it happens sooner rather than later, then maybe he would learn something valuable.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
Not feeding the crotchmaggot so much fucking sugar, artificial flavors and colors and fatty foods would be a good start.

Scientific studies show there is a direct correlation between diet and behavior.

Too bad there's so many damn breeders out there who refuse to cook nutritious meals for their children. Then they wonder why the brat behaves so badly.
Wah our kid hits/hurts us wah we don't wanna spank him wah wah wah. Did I leave anything out?

They've trained this kid so he has no fear on consequences for his actions. He knows he can get his way, and that he can hit and hurt his parents because they'll do fuck-all about it.

Funny how people have pushed the idea that kids learn to hit by being hit... and yet we have a lot of spoiled brats who have never hear the word 'no' and they're violent little shits. How are you liking that not-parenting style, dumbasses?
Oh fuck, did you guys see the follow up on this pussy bitch?

She's homeschooling the monster so he won't get checked by classmates or teachers. He'll be a full-blown psycho monster by the time he gets to high school or college, depending on when she cuts the homeschooling leash unless he kills her first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, at least that way there's one less violent rugrat in school terrorizing the teachers and other students.

She's chosen her hell, she can live with it. I'm sure we'll see her whining about it, too.
October 21, 2012
Did you pick up on the part where she "blocks" one of the cousins whenever she POSTS "whenever he acts the least bit like a four-year-old"? So she must be posting this shit on FB! IF I were her, I certainly would be too embarrassed to post on FB that my kid was beating the shit out of me on a daily basis. I have great neices and nephews, and, while I am sure that they misbehave, their mothers (my nieces) are certainly not going to post about it for all the world to see! This woman is such a dumb ass, she deserves to get beat up, IMO.
What a stupid moo! She has tried all these different forms of disipline and nothing seems to work but yet she refuses to spank the little abusive demon? Maybe a good belt to the ass would do the trick. For the safety of others, these people need to take this demon to a shrink and try to figure out why he is pyscho before they unleash him into society.
Place your bets everybody. How much longer do you think duh will stick around before he's had it with the little fucker and takes off leaving moo alone with the little demon.
electricfire
Place your bets everybody. How much longer do you think duh will stick around before he's had it with the little fucker and takes off leaving moo alone with the little demon.

More like he will smack the kid a good one and the dumbass moo will pitch a fit and leave him. If only he gets that lucky.

Looks like "Daniel" needs to put in the proverbial "lion's den"...
Okay, the two things I honed in on were the fact that she had to block someone from seeing what she writes about this little monster's behavior, and the fact that she's homeschooling it. If your kid's behavior was normal, you wouldn't have to block anyone, now, would you? And if your kid was normal, you wouldn't have to keep it at home to homeschool it, would you? This cow knows she's created this monster, but instead of getting help or (god forbid) disciplining it, she just hides everything. She doesn't want the world to know what an utter failure she is as a parent. Four years old. This kid will end up killing her and who knows how many other people if she doesn't wake the fuck up and do something NOW. I would say she'll get what she deserves, but I have a feeling that this thing will not stop at just hurting her.
tausa
I hope they NEVER get a pet or a younger sibling in that house.

THIS. Absolutely!

jbs
kittendoll
For the safety of others, these people need to take this demon to a shrink and try to figure out why he is pyscho before they unleash him into society.

I don't think a shrink is needed. More than likely, the reason the little demon is the way it is is simply because it's been allowed to get away with doing anything it damn well pleases since birth with no consequences whatsoever. The little piece of shit has tested it's boundaries, as all kids do, and has come to the conclusion it can do anything it wants to anybody it wants to.
Moo bitch created the monster. Now she must live with it. Hopefully, nobody else will have to suffer in it's wake.

jbs
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login