Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Article by Nikki Gemmell

Posted by bell_flower 
Article by Nikki Gemmell
October 21, 2006
One of the many things I hate about breeders is when they talk about the "instinctual drive" to have children. I won't deny, we have drives, but I think it's a whole lot simpler than that. We have drives to eat, sleep, poop/pee and we have a drive to FUCK.

Mother Nature made fucking feel good so we'd reproduce ourselves, period. Just like after the birth, Mother Nature floods the female with feel-good hormones so she'll bond with the baybee and not toss it in the nearest dumpster. I hate it when Breeders wax on about how this is some spiritual experience from Gawd and how they are Better People.

Animals fuck because it's instinctual. Humans want to fuck because it's instinctual. However, humans have a cerebral cortex, which presumably gives us the ability to rise above our animal impluses and NOT DO SOMETHING if it isn't a good idea.
GreenGrass
Re: Article by Nikki Gemmell
October 21, 2006
I hate all of this rationalization by this new generation of moomies. They feel like they have to rationalize having kids - it's as if after they have them they feel that twinge of regret, but now they have to rationalize or blame it on something - it was my BODY telling me to breed, so it's not really MY fault. I HAD to do it because of my hormones, biological clock or whatever!
I also wish they would stop trying to be so f*cking intellectual about it. These mommy blogs and articles in "women's" magazines bore and annoy me. You popped out a kid - WOW, like how original. Sort of the same thing that has been happening since the beginning of time. No, you are not special or witty or cute because you are an overeducated breeder-brain moo! Now try to contribute something UNIQUE and USEFUL to the world, then we'll talk!
BillyC
October 21, 2006
That pile of steaming horseshit is now bigger than the great pyramid.

The moos are using nature's equivalent of "the devil made me do it" to justify their sprogging. Instead of just admitting they are selfish twats who want attention and demand rewards for reproducing, they keep using the instinct and nature arguments for cover.

This natural instinct was really strong for Susan Smith, wasn't it?
October 23, 2006
Well, right now, my hormones are telling me to fucking strangle someone, lie on the floor screaming and kicking, and shove chocolate in my face until it comes out my eyes. Trust me when I say I am not doing any of those things right now, and belive it is indeed completely possible for someone to deny their hormonal urges.

Though if Nikki Gemmell were here right now, I'd have a real hard time NOT wrapping my hands around her scrawny, breeder neck.
:gun1

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
October 23, 2006
hitting over the head with a hammer

:gun1

I am going through stuff right now (posted it on the rant side of the house), Feh, so I want to do the same thing regardless of my "nice" little signature. tongue sticking out smiley I also put on the hammer thing, too. I'll be okay, though...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login