Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Blogger Agrees That Hurricane Sandy Is Our Own Fault

Posted by yurble 
Blogger Agrees That Hurricane Sandy Is Our Own Fault
November 02, 2012
From GOMI, a mommy blogger who agrees with Bill Wilson that Sandy is the result of turning against the one true God.

I'd like to take a moment to quote her before this thread goes any further:

mooblogger
If you don’t like what I have to say, don’t read my blog. I will not be silenced for what I believe.

mooblogger
Why on earth would you continue to waste your time reading a blog that you completely disagree with?

mooblogger
I will post whatever I want to post, and I will delete any rude and obnoxious comments that are made.

mooblogger
No more tears will be shed over this blog or the fact that people are rude to me and judgmental of me.

So it's pretty clear how she feels about offended people and trolls. Let's all keep that in mind if this thread is 'discovered'.

Now it's time to take a look at the blog of this moo of 8. What's she trying to do, single-handedly cause climate change with her overpopulating?

mooblogger
The number one question we get in regard to our large family has to be....so are you going to have any more? Our answer.....we choose to leave that up to the ONE who is truly in control! We are more than thrilled to have as many children as we do, despite the expense, chaos, obstacles and multiple medical issues we are faced with daily, and we would welcome any more that God might choose to give us with open arms and loving hearts! In fact, our sixth, seventh, and eighth children were born after my husband had a vasectomy reversal (we realized the original vasectomy was a mistake as soon as we did it)!!

Yeah, the mistake was that they didn't lop it all off in the process. cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

Remember, if anything bad that happens, it is your fault. God is punishing you.

Storm damage is usually attributed to treating gay people like humans, but in her case I'm going to chalk it up to failure to close her legs (another nice archaic view).

mooblogger
Still hard to believe all the hail damage we sustained this past spring. Between that and our "flood" inside, the entire house is practically brand new!

I'm going to attribute her fourth child's ADHD to pride. She was positively glowing when she talked about not having to work after her marriage, and of course I'm certain she's used superlatives when it comes to describing her sprogs.

Her husband getting fired? I blame that one on the fact that she doesn't eschew technology, which comes from the hand of man rather than God. She should get the fuck off the internet immediately.

mooblogger
Until that day my husband called me on the phone to tell me he had been "downsized." I'll never forget it. Never. My heart was ripped in two. I sobbed and sobbed as I tried to make sense of it all....

And the entire household vomiting is God's way of telling you that people like you - who consider the bad things that happen to you 'trials' which strengthen you and the bad things that happen to other people 'punishment' which is well deserved - make Him sick.

Of course, as an atheist, I don't believe any of that. I just think she's a vapid, sanctimonious ass who deserves a thread on Bratfree.
Re: Blogger Agrees That Hurricane Sandy Is Our Own Fault
November 02, 2012
As a -lukewarm- Catholic, I believe she is a lousy piece of sh*t who is contributing to overpopulation.

What a nutjob.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
November 02, 2012
Actually, Sandy was God's punishment for Snooki
November 02, 2012
Gods, this cunt is crazier than a shithouse rat.

“I don’t have pet peeves, I have major, psychotic fucking hatreds.”
— George Carlin
November 02, 2012
I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the havoc I have caused at a meteorological level by my gayness.

Nah, fuck it.

BEHOLD MY AWESOME POWER OVER THE WIND AND WAVES!

-The Fearsome Gay Now Controlling Your Weather From Afar
November 02, 2012
It's ashame Sandy didn't take out ol' Roast Beef Twat and her famblee of tards.
November 02, 2012
Maybe if Moo and Duh didn't have more kids than they could afford the kids they have could have a life outside of sitting at home with Moo, who admits she can't teach them.

When does Moo have time to blog about who is to blame for the Hurricane?

Wait though, it's the CF who are selfish.

Yes, it all makes sense now.sarcastic clapping
November 02, 2012
zatoth
Actually, Sandy was God's punishment for Snooki

It's a shame they didn't use that poof on her head as a way to block some of the damage. That thing alone could have saved the Boardwalk.
November 02, 2012
tausa
I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the havoc I have caused at a meteorological level by my gayness.

Nah, fuck it.

I swear I laughed out loud XD

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
November 03, 2012
Snark Shark
" is the result of turning against the one true God."

Yeah, there is No wrath like the WRATH OF CHULTHU.

Or Xenu! grinning smiley

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
November 03, 2012
tausa

Nah, fuck it.

It's raining. Could you give me a good stiff breeze and sun, about 16 degrees celcius? I want to do some laundry this weekend.

kthanxbye
November 03, 2012
tausa: waving hellolarious

You need to put that in her comment section and blow her little mind.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
November 03, 2012
Catastrophes happen because of gay people?

Hmm, I wonder why my truck didn't burst into flames last Saturday night. I had three guys with me, one gay, one bi, and the other one who will insist he's straight but I really think he goes both ways and just isn't open about it. It's a miracle we're all still alive, my goodness!
November 03, 2012
Speaking of Snooki, a few months ago I jokingly texted my brother about how he must be so upset over the cancellation of Jersey Shore, right on top of his dream girl Snooki getting knocked up and destroying his fantasies.

He sent three texts in response:

1. "Hmm, Snooki. Yeah. I'd hit that."

2. "In the face."

3. "With a shovel."

grinning smiley

Looks as if the Jersey shore itself might have been cancelled for real... Too bad this moo of 8 wasn't included—but maybe next time. Reminds me of when TV evangelist Pat Robertson said in the 1980s that a particular hurricane was God's punishment for gays, but then the next one just happened to rip through Virginia Beach including his little tax-exempt empire.
November 04, 2012
drake
Snark Shark
" is the result of turning against the one true God."

Yeah, there is No wrath like the WRATH OF CHULTHU.

Or Xenu! grinning smiley

Or a thoroughly pissed off shit flinging Conure.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
November 04, 2012
Fundie Christians are all whacked out fucks
November 04, 2012
Funny.....I have at least 2 gay couples on my small street here. Their homes are FINE from Sandy. And our neighborhood got beat up badly here from the storm. It's the nasty, racist, alpha male breeder who had huge damage on his property. Maybe God is trying to tell him something about his attitude and behavior? :crz
November 04, 2012
Peace
Funny.....I have at least 2 gay couples on my small street here. Their homes are FINE from Sandy. And our neighborhood got beat up badly here from the storm. It's the nasty, racist, alpha male breeder who had huge damage on his property. Maybe God is trying to tell him something about his attitude and behavior? :crz

Did you see the link I posted in the related thread?

http://www.smbc-comics.com/index.php?db=comics&id=2781#comic

I think you're right! winking smiley
November 04, 2012
Fucking moo is a biohazard. Allowing strangers to visit her infected house without warning them. Then taking the whole putrid famblee to a restaurant. If there is a god, her house ought to be blown away by a tornado. With its occupants.angry smiley:pwned
November 05, 2012
I wonder to what part of the wrath of God she attributes the fires and drought that swept through Texas in 2011, and the tornadoes that devastated Mississippi, Alabama and Tennessee? Aren't those the most Christian states in the country?

Oh wait, those would be acts of Satan. Silly me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login