Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So, the sidewalk is now a lane? (Cow drives around bus)

Posted by Dorisan 
So, the sidewalk is now a lane? (Cow drives around bus)
September 13, 2012
Late kid trumps handicapped kid

I'm sure a cheer was raised by just about everyone who saw this video when the cop pulled her over
Re: So, the sidewalk is now a lane? (Cow drives around bus)
September 13, 2012
She's done this before, huh? Dumbass should have used an alternate route or got up earlier if she didn't want to wait for anyone.
September 13, 2012
I can't believe commenters are on her side. This is highly dangerous, what if someone walked out their front door at the wrong time.

So much entitlement fail.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I walk the path of life to my own rhythm, my own beat-if you don't like it, step off and find your own damn song!
September 13, 2012
What a stupid cunt. The Moo of the handicapped kid says she did the same thing ALL last year. If she was always stuck behind the bus then why not just leave a few minutes early and miss being behind the bus completely?

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 13, 2012
This will probably escalate as follows:

1) Moo gets cited and puts up lame defense - she gets fined and points on her license - her insurance skyrockets

2) Moo keeps doing it and gets cited, fined and more points - her insurance skyrockets even more

3) Moo keeps doing it and loses license and drives without one - insurance company cancels on her perpetrating ass

4) Moo runs over someone and gets hauled off to court and then to jail - idiot breeders will be up in arms

5) Lather, rinse, repeat
September 13, 2012
Stupid moo's mother claims that was the first time it ever happened. Uh huh, then explain the bus driver having the camera at the ready and exclaiming "Here she comes!". Also, moo, explain how the cops are sitting there waiting. Well, we know how, because this was far from the first time. Busted.
November 06, 2012
So, self-important Moo-moo has to stand on the sidewalk wearing an "idiot" sign as her punishment.

The judge sentenced Hardin to pay $250 in court costs and suspended her license for 30 days and more.

Hardin must also stand at the intersection of E. 38th Street and Payne Avenue wearing a sign next Tuesday and Wednesday that says "Only an idiot drives on the sidewalk to avoid a school bus." She has been ordered to wear the sign from 7:45 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. both days.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/local_news/water_cooler/shena-hardin-idiot-sign-must-be-worn-by-woman-who-drove-around-cleveland-school-bus
November 06, 2012
cfchevygirl
So, self-important Moo-moo has to stand on the sidewalk wearing an "idiot" sign as her punishment.

The judge sentenced Hardin to pay $250 in court costs and suspended her license for 30 days and more.

Hardin must also stand at the intersection of E. 38th Street and Payne Avenue wearing a sign next Tuesday and Wednesday that says "Only an idiot drives on the sidewalk to avoid a school bus." She has been ordered to wear the sign from 7:45 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. both days.

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/local_news/water_cooler/shena-hardin-idiot-sign-must-be-worn-by-woman-who-drove-around-cleveland-school-bus

Hahaha!!! How long before people start pelting her with rotten tomatoes? bouncing and laughing
November 06, 2012
Hahaha, public humiliation. I like this. I too think that it's a pain in my pale white ass yo be behind a school bus, but I also don't want to squash a kyd and end up emotionally scarred and in prison. I just try to avoid being on the road when I know they're out and about. And since it sounds like this was a daily thing, well, I'm glad the bus driver and cops teamed up and busted her entitled ass.
November 06, 2012
In my town last year a woman did this exact thing; she drove around a school bus while it was dropping off kyds. Only it ended tragically, one of the kyds who got off the bus crossed the street right when the woman drove around the bus and she hit and killed a 12 year-old girl. Her excuse? She said she was late for work. Granted, a 12 year-old should know to look before she crosses the street. But the woman pretty much came out of nowhere very fast.

She got her license revoked for life.

A few months ago she tried to beg the judge to give it back to her. She said she had "learned her lesson" and that she had a "right" to be able to drive. Her license was NOT given back to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
November 06, 2012
How many times can a driver pass a school bus with the red lights blinking in the state of Ohio and get away with it?

In Pennsylvania, where I live, you pass a school bus with the red lights blinking once and you lose your license for 6 months. First offense. No excuses. No exceptions!

The pig in Drake's post should have done hard time for vehicular homicide. The 12 year old girl should not have had to look before crossing the street if the school bus she was departing from had its red lights blinking. The alternating flashing red lights mean YOU DON'T PASS THE BUS!

Driving is a privilege, not a right!

jbs
November 06, 2012
johnnybsterile

The pig in Drake's post should have done hard time for vehicular homicide. The 12 year old girl should not have had to look before crossing the street if the school bus she was departing from had its red lights blinking. The alternating flashing red lights mean YOU DON'T PASS THE BUS!

^ This! The laws about school buses have been in place for YEARS. The lights flash and the little bars and shit go out so the kyds can cross the street without becoming roadkill. I kind of think the useless bitch in the OP should already have her license revoked. If there are witnesses that she's been doing this for as long as they claim, that should be proof enough that she's beyond reckless behind the wheel.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login