Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Post-Child Cooter vs. CF

Posted by evilchildlessbitch 
The Post-Child Cooter vs. CF
November 11, 2012
So, after much debate over cooters that "snap-back" I decided to ask my husband, who before our marriage, dated several women who had given birth and as a result obviously had children. I asked him if it felt the same as having sex with me and his response was "not nearly as good."

I guess that could have been to feed my ego but I wanted to share a "review" of post-sluicing cooter without pressure to make a partner feel better.
Re: The Post-Child Cooter vs. CF
November 11, 2012
I asked a guy once, and all he said was that the vagina's opening was "pushed further back." I'm not sure whether that was because of the post-birth stitches or what. Not that the mother-of-two stripper he'd banged had just freshly given birth. Funny, when she was over him, she told him that she didn't want to have sex in her bed (again!) because "that's where my kids sleep." But I guess it was OK before she got tired of him.
November 11, 2012
I've never discussed this with men.

I do know that I can only use "Junior" or "Slim" sized tampons.
Anonymous User
November 12, 2012
Ha ha. An ex of mine said his wife's nether regions look like rotting meat carcass from when he worked at a slaughterhouse. Yech!!

I love how moos maintain this conspiracy of silence about their sagging vag bags yet sing high praises of sluicing to childfree women or women on the fence, hoping they can somehow con the average female with no kids into mangling up their own vaginas. Misery loves company rings loudly in these situations.

I swear moos are the most vindictive brand of evil to exist.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login